How do you go about getting your license and registration if you're pulled over?

How do you go about getting your license and registration if you're pulled over?

If you do it when he stops you, you're seen shuffling around in your car which is fishy.

If you do it when he approaches, then he thinks you're going for a gun.

What's the solution?

Don't move, be calm, if you have a gun on you keep your hands on the steering wheel, inform him you are carrying (never use the words "I have a gun on me") and ask him what to do before proceeding

Its not complicated, if its night time , once his lights go on you turn on the interior light. Pull over and park and put both hands on the steering wheels. When he approaches your window and asks for papers, tell him you need to reach in the glove box and get them.

Fucking cops are always on edge man.

Only thing I do is open the glovebox. Two cops usually appear on either side, one cop usually shines a light right into the glovebox to check everything's cool. After that it's just business as usual.

Am I being detained
Am I free to go

1. be white
2. don't be black
3. see step 1

>tfw dont live in a 3rd world shithole
>will never have this problem

feels good not being an amerishit tb h

Well, the key here is to respect authority user.

You should ask the cop to un buckle your seatbelt, ask the cop to take you out of the car, and place you into handcuffs and sit you into the back of the police cruiser.

Only then, you will ask the cop to go searching into your car for your license and registration.

Once everything checks out, you're free to go

See, problem solved.

It's pretty good. You don't need paperwork here. They look it all up on the police google. They give you a breath test and check your tyres and you get to drive off shortly after because you have a clean record and aren't drunk driving.

99% of cops here are nice unless you are a bogan or wannabe crim or act like a cunt.

"My license is in my pocket, May I get up? I can't reach it sitted."

Be white.

Don't get pulled over in the first place. duh

hands o the wheel, retard, don't move unless asked to

when asked for license/registration - inform where it is and seek further instructions

This is true unless you get highway patrol. They're like American cops if you were an aggressive black, no matter how nice you are. Instead of shooting you they impound you under hoon laws for guilty until proven innocent.

Even if you were not speeding. My state has a huge issue where they've been trying to illicit bribes by threatening an impound.

tell the officer I have a firearm then quickly reach for my wallet

Place the hand you are not using to open the glove compartment on the dash so he can watch both your hands. Move slowly.

>My state has a huge issue where they've been trying to illicit bribes by threatening an impound.
Stay classy you third world shithole. Might as well start using dash cams like your Ruskie fag fuck friends who also cannot drive for shit and have corrupt police.

When the officer approaches, you say "Wad da fuck you pull me ova fo? I ain't doin nuffin gotdammit." You'll get shot and win the nigger lottery as long as you dont die.

I've heard the best thing to do if you are carrying is to hand over a CC permit with your license. Then they usually ask "are you carrying right now?"

>Sitted.
When are you going to get your grade 10, fagleaf?

How about just doing what he tells you to do? Blm wouldn't even exist.

I usually ask if I can reach for my registration and tell him where it's at and move relatively slow.

You only get shot by the cops if they feel threatened. So don't be threatening.

Stop car as soon as it is safe to do so.
Engine off. Music off. Roll window all the way down. Hands on steering wheel until the officer directs you to give him your license and registration. If you're carrying give your CCW permit along with your license + registration.

A cop has no right to pull you over in the first place.

It is your right as a sovereign citizen to travel where ever you want, as fast as you want and as unsafe as you want.

Laws are just arbitrary barriers white supremecists use to keep women and POC oppressed.

How retarded are you that you don't have time to get your license and registration out by the time he gets to the window.

well, why wouldn't they be?

You keep your hands on the wheel or otherwise in plain sight until instructed to get your license and registration.

Have it sitting on your dash before he gets to your car. If it's night have your overhead lights on and your front windows each rolled down (in case he has a partner who wants to participate, they'll usually stand on the other side of the car.) If he asks you to remove the keys from the ignition then do so and place them on the dash where he can see them. Aside from this, have your hands on the wheel at all times where he can see them (try to see things from the officer's perspective...hands kill.)

Be calm, polite, and rational answering all questions cogently and you'll be fine. He may not even give you a ticket.

>wait till cop asks you to get registration
>get it

P easy OP I'm not a not a nigger in the ghetto

This really is the correct answer. Saving time by getting the paperwork ready for his approach and greeting means you're bobbing your head and hands around after you've parked the car, but during the time he's making his approach.

You don't want to do that shit. You also don't want to do that shit while the car is in motion and you are parking it to the side. You WAIT and do as instructed.

Dindus that jump out of the fucking car to confront the officer while standing on the road deserve to get tased every time. Morons.

Having a CCW doesn't really matter, you can't put enough rounds on two targets with any semi-automatic sidearm without risking one of them returning fire.

What you want do is pull the e-brake and come to a 90 degree stop, then immediately retrieve the submachine gun you hopefully keep under the passenger seat and dump the mag in quick bursts into their windshield before they undo their seatbelts, if you're quick enough they won't get a chance to react.

Tell the cop to get it himself?

Was that you getting tasered and shrieking like a crazed billy goat on youtube?

present when asked to present it? how fucking autistic are you

i keep my hands on the wheel and the lights on and just wait til he gets to my car. then i calmly say "what seems to be the officer, problem?"

>Be calm
>Roll your window down
>Shut off your car and put the keys on the dash where he can see them
>respond politely to him, the first lawful order he'll give is for license and registration
>NOW you go retrieve it

Not that difficult at all

Have your wondow cracked open enough to talk through it. Start to "flex your rights" talking about the constitution. Ask for his name and badge number. Deny till you die.

If white: present it when he asks

If black: pull over immediately so the cop doesn't start shooting at your vehicle while you drive. When he comes over, meticulously narrate anything before you do it, eg. "I'm going to reach into my left pocket with my left hand and grab my wallet, sir."

step3: repeat
step4: repeat
step5: repeat

Young white girl
Don't comprehend

I've been pulled over three times and have dealt with the police many more. All I have to do in any situation that isn't too bad is say *innocent voice* "oh sorry sir, I didn't know!"

Be white, I've literally been pulled over with a gun strapped to my hip while I was rummaging through my glove box and no cop has ever told me to stop.

Copfag here.
Go invest in those little plastic sleeves. Put your registration and insurance in there where I can clearly see both.
Most of the time on traffic stops is wasted by people looking for the documents.
Hand me your little sleeve thing and your license. I look at it. Tell you to fix your damn brake light and go about your day.
Protip. Most cops, not highway patrol because they're cunts, won't write you a ticket unless you are unable to provide proof of insurance. Or we work on a rule of two. Broken taillight AND no registration.
You can definitely talk your way into getting a ticket by being a cunt. I think it's a waste of time and don't feel like making people pay 120 in court costs so I just tell you to get your shit fixed.