Dat ass is spooky and I wanna give her a phantasm

Dat ass is spooky and I wanna give her a phantasm.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/c9rVzJmS
pastebin.com/yKg0tByY
ctrlv.in/836274
youtu.be/UFLQS12z8K4
youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself and you can.

WE'RE IN SEPTEMBER BABY

ONE MONTH UNTIL SPOOKTOBER RETURNS

Simon is always right

The playlist is prepped!
pastebin.com/u07EA6Cc
I'll be checking this thread periodically. If you have a suggestion, just reply to me.

>tfw I lost my entire spooky folder

But it's not time yet. Only one more month

why are ghost girls so hot

Because being a ghost keeps you looking young forever

ghost girls are the hottest

That's what I love about ghost girls. I keep getting older and they stay the same age. Yes they do.

Inhavent seen this show in over ten years and i want to fuck the ghost into the next life.

Someone make an edit of the noose with the anime girl inside with the lines "do it for her", and put phantasma in there instead.

Ghosts or Vampires?

can't wait for Halloween

I wanna cum on that face while i grope her ghost tits.

yes, I can't wait one month so we can post images like these.
yup, just have to wait until we can post oror even

its always spooktober

>TFW All My Spooky Waifus are Sup Forums related
It hurts to live

>waifu house of jumpscares

I was talking more Waifu watch

I love you gruftine.

When will these be on the anime, i dont recognize most of them?

What makes Halloween any different. You guys have been going at it for a fucking year.

sadly, 90% of them most likely won't appear in the anime, what with there being 600+ yokai at this point

>young girls in tight leggings and baggy sweaters talking about seasonal coffee flavors
This is my fetish

Hanako, the cyclops ghost, lolita skeleton, and whoever that cell phone chick is are best girls

Vampires

Hey it's me ya boy Kythos please post more Gruftine, I have a mighty need

Winnie best spooky waifu

Preach.

Nah, I'm calling bullshit.

>what with there being 600+ yokai at this point
Wait what?

Don't forget Devil lady and Ami onna!

It's true. She's the patrician's ghoul
Is anybody interested in some lewd writefaggotry of her?

3 added 300+ yokai to it
and updates are going to add even more apparently

At least I have Vampirella and Shiklah as my Sup Forums-related waifus.

If I wasn't working of thicc Toph Greentext, would work on pic based on recent whatsalewd Winnie pic

JESUS CHRIST MY DICK IS READY

You mean pleb, right?

Wheres hanako of the toilet?

What picture would that be

And I'm gonna post the stories anyways. And they're coincidentally kind of related to this pic

pastebin.com/c9rVzJmS
pastebin.com/yKg0tByY

They're kind of specific to the quest threads on /tg/, so there's a little bit of sappy stuff, but bottom line, it's just lewds

no
but all the ghouls are good

I think she's second row, second from the left.

She is the short-haired chick with dark hair next to that bunny girl.

ctrlv.in/836274

>No more spooks till October

Just can't keep a promise can we?

Oh well.

Of course, post it

Yawn
Make some of a girl that doesn't have any. Like Tanis.

Well Sibella is next on my list but I like Tanis, so I will do that eventually

nice

>it seems it is gag to have cute but psychopathic undead girls.
>Spooky
>Sunako from Shiki
it never get old.

bump

Don't start that shit.

Agreed. Bumps should happen at night.

Halloween is a dead holiday and I don't know why. For like the past four years, we've been getting less and less trick-or-treaters. I think last year we only had around five.

They shouldn't happen at all. If a thread can't be held up with dicussion, then it shouldn't exist.

Right over your head

Adults are stealing it away from kids

good, holidays need to die

Parents don't allow kids out of the house.

Halloween is for us now

But seriously I've had to take my autistic neighbor trick or treating every halloween for the past 5 years

>How old is the neighbor, and why can't their parents do it?

>she's using journal 3 as a cook book

Fuck outta here you joykill peasent

I've just commenced some writefaggotry. A single protagonist treads alone on spooky grounds.

Eat shit.

Greentext that shit

What are they watching?

American Werewolf in London
youtu.be/UFLQS12z8K4

Henry & brooklynlynx, show yourselves

The halloween story itself isn't anything special but the story of this family is pretty absurd.
>semi-wealthy lesbian from rural Illinois moves to Massachusetts
>becomes partners with another lesbian and they adopt two kids
>both kids end up being fucked in the head one way or another
>lesbians break up and the one that's my neighbor gets full custody
fast forward to recently
>one brother is (the autistic one) is now obese and has sever anxiety, and the other one has a growing disorder that left him looking like he was 6 years old when he's actually 13, as well as having a slew of other mental problems
>growth disorder kid starts talking about seeing the devil and stuff, doctors take him off Ritalin and it seems to do the trick
>one day he writes a note about how he's gonna cut off some girl at school's head and throw it down the stairs
>doctors just up his meds
>family gets a new dog
>legitimately the worst dog I've ever met, I still hate that thing
>growth disorder kid starts beating on the dog all the time and his behavior gets much worse
It was a day that I was watching the two of them after school that shit hit the fan
>growth disorder punches his brother, so I tell him to go to his room
>he flips because he wanted to play minecraft
>I have to pick him up and carry him to his room
>as I'm doing it he grabs the dog and almost rips it's ear off
>he kicks a hole in his bedroom door
>later that night he punches his mother in the face, so she says she's had enough and brings him to the local mental clinic
>while he's there, he vows to kill me, his mother, and his brother
>later they found holes in the walls of his bedroom filled with knives, matches, and literal human shit
>he's in the mental house for good, so his brother has no one to trick or treat with
So now I have to go with him

I'd be curious to see an actually decent nationwide survey done to measure rates of trick or treating, especially breaking it down by age group and geography.

It's hard to tell how people in general feel about the holiday when you're limited by what's going on in your specific neighborhood.

Regardless, Halloween does feel kinda overlooked. Especially from an adult perspective, where it's mainly viewed as an excuse to throw candy at girls wearing skimpy costumes.

Which can be fun, but I'd love a more rounded Halloween experience for adults. Touring spook houses, diverse costume parties, movie marathons, or even just sharing stories of weird experiences on autumn nights over a few mugs of cider.

Jesus wept, talk about a shitty situation. Is he at least a behaved kid when you take him out?

he's like 15 or something now. He's not like blatantly retarded and he tests low on the spectrum, but he still has sever anxiety and needs someone

I'm not exactly sure what his mother does on halloween, but it always involves her ex-wife's scottish cousin. I'm fairly sure there's some lesbian love or something going on

WE ARE STILL ONE MONTH AWAY FROM OCTOBER.
CALM YOUR AUTISM.

that would be an ectogasm.

Yeah, he's alright. Just to be clear, I take the obese, non murderous one out trick or treating. He's well behaved as long as he isn't sperging out which, unfortunately is kind of often

I've taken the other, crazier one too. You'd never guess he was so fucked up, though. At first glance he's just a goofy kid who likes bugs

Why is it always fucking Minecraft? He sounds like this kid:
youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

> The were dressed in costumes as a pirate, a police officer and a superhero respectively, and Phantasma cooed at how cute they looked. It didn’t immediately strike her that they were several years too old to be trick-or-treating, nor did their supply of eggs tip her off. For their part, being greeted by

TWO
YEARS

Sounds like his (the obese one) environment is the main cause of his sperging and social anxiety.

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I'm glad I unwittingly catered to your fetish!

I'VE BEEN STOKING THIS AUTUMNAL BONER SINCE MID JULY

I'VE GOTTA HAVE SOME SPOOKS

You're probably right, although he did instigate a lot with his crazier brother. But he's mellowed out a lot since the other one moved out

That's weird, the kid was born in Russia, although he migrated to the U.S before he could talk

What's Spooktober? Is it where Sup Forums finds their halloween waifu and have wild and dirty fetishes with them?

There's been at least three different threads in the past month.

mostly waifu faggotry and Sup Forums related halloween streams. A lot of artists, myself included, tend to really like the halloween themes and a lot of content/requests get fulfilled, all in good fun and seasonal boners.

>tfw I've been training to be a drawfag since last halloween
>tfw I'm still not ready

I'll be the judge of that. Post some work.

It seems we've attracted or created our own Dressguy that makes continuous threads and bumps them.

fuck off memecuck

I don't have any other than exercises and stuff. Just take my word for it, I'm really bad, but I'm slowly improving. Maybe next halloween

>using the word memecuck
>telling others to fuck off

>tfw into romantic necro and blood play
>Can't choose between ghost or vampires
Even leaving behind fetishes, ghost and vampires are both great. Would love to play AoE II with one of them.

Post more Gothorita.