Don't worry bro, just be yourself and all the girls will be at your feet

>Don't worry bro, just be yourself and all the girls will be at your feet

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He says true

>lift weights, get a haircut, and dress nicer dude that's all it takes!

>The facial beauty doesn't count bro, just be yourself

All you have to do is to be confident bro

>be more confident? dress well? get a haircut that suits your face-type? go to the gym ? sort out your acne? none of that works u fuggin chad shill!!!! i haven't actually done any of that stuff but still

Sometimes I want to take a picture of myself and post it next to those guys like in the memes

>dress well? get a haircut that suits your face-type? go to the gym ? sort out your acne?
done all these, nothing changed at all
>be more confident?
nebulous last resort advice of normalfags with no actual tangible way of implementing so they can constantly use this as "SEE U DIDN'T DO THIS ONE HAHA" when their other garbage advice fails

>the only way to get girls is to be a male model

DYSMORPHIA

>DUDE JUST GO FUCK A HOOKER HAHA WHY U SO SAD ABOUT BEIN A VIRGIN BRO?

>"My personality is bad."

>well then change it!!!!!

>garbage advice
All of those are actually great pieces of advice you fucking nerd

but they didn't work

they didn't do anything

Until Chad wants to fuck her and then she's gone

>it's possible for an adult to make meaningful changes to their personality

>I don't have any friends.

>then go make some! talk to people!

>user you just gotta find something you're interested in and pursue it

i'll never understand you, americanon

>Yeah but what if aliens attack?

>It's illogical to distrust women, user.

>Listen bro, here's what you gotta do. You gotta get a practice girl. Download Tinder, and just swipe right on all the bitches you see. Then, when your matches come pouring in, take 'em out and fuck 'em! Build your confidence that way! Relationships are no big deal, bro. You just gotta get your feet wet. Remember to be confident.

>done all these, nothing changed at all
Maybe you done it wrong

Speaking for myself, i'm not sure what haircut suits my face or what clothes to buy.

I used to have always the same haircut, until a friend made fun of it, and said to cut it like the nazi haircut (he did not mention nazi haircut, obviously). Now i have it like this guy, i think i like it but i'm not too sure if my big hears or my face shape fit it.

All i wanted was a Chad or popular girl to tell me how to dress and cut my hair

>You tried all my advice and none of it worked?

>Nonsense! You just want to be sad!

Don't try to tell me what the social climate in MY country is like.

I live in France, Chad is always around the corner

>My son will get a girlfriend eventually. I raised him right, didn't i? I did the best I could. Yes. I did.

Stop

It hurts

this is the worst
normies can not comprehend the possibility of their shit advice having no value, for they lack empathy and can not put themselves in the shoes of a loser

>get healthier
>look better
>did nothing

Not every country has arranged marriages and dowries, Green Japan. This is a relevant issue.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
all these fucking ugly virgins ITT.

"better" doesn't mean "good enough"

going from a 2 to a 3 doesn't mean anything, especially once you're capped out

then go to Russia and get a slavic gf easily

Just max out natty looks (gym,removes acne, cut hair). And dont think about your looks after that. Be CONFIDENT, UGLY guys can get thots because they know who they are. Learn MMA or something, stop Bring needy för girl s and unironicalöy be your self, and IF you suck, changes yourself.

Stop caring about girls stupid beta cucks.

What if someone doesn't want to "get thots"

if you went from 2 to 3 you can go to 4, you can't say you capped out when the max is 10

lat considers myself to be a fucking incel, I'm not sure, but I guess I'm an average brown spic.

In any case, I made a fake facebook account with my photo to talk to girls online and lose my social anxiety.

from 80 girls that added me, there was like 12 that replied to me and like five wanted to talk to me, and I guess two or three maybe would had a date with me.

So yeah, is a numbers game if you're not a Chad.

>dude just like.. dude.. brah.. just be more confident ;)

dis. i'm not even some incel or mgtow fag, but i just don't give a shit about women. if your life has no meaning without women or you waste most of your free time thinking about women or trying pursue them, then just kys you worthless sack of shit, you literal baboon

>You are weak-minded and can't stop smoking by yourself? It is okay, there is help everywhere.
>You are weak-minded and can't stop drinking alcohol by yourself? It is okay, there is help everywhere.
>You are weak-minded and can't stop doing drug by yourself? It is okay, there is help everywhere, you even have free needles.
>You are undesirable and socially inept, but want to be loved? Then die in the gutter.

It was joke Word, you get what matches your personality the most. Some /fit/ guys complain they cant get qts after getting buff cuz they imtimidate them. And that they only get shallow "thots".You get back what your vibe puts off, just be yourself with confidence.

kys

don't lecture me sven chadsson

This hurt more than it should have

most guys who are like a 2 can become a 6 if they lose the fat.

even incels can become better than average (a 5) if they gain muscle and lose fat.

I've seen fat guys go from unfuckable to Chad tier.

The fucked up thing is having to go to fat girls and actually ugly bitches, I don't want that

just make ur dreams come true :)

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

being fit actually put you in the top 2% of male looks population.

>how can you be a virgin after 18?
>you're not gay right?

>you can't say you capped out when the max is 10
Not everyone can be a 10. Not everyone can be a 5.