Black user here. Is it bad that I'm voting trump mainly because I'm a contrarian to what people say I should vote for?

Black user here. Is it bad that I'm voting trump mainly because I'm a contrarian to what people say I should vote for?
The black community and sjws claim I shouldn't vote for trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care about your thread but thanks for the rare dude

Why wouldn't you vote for Hillary? Drumpf doesn't care about blacks.

No
Rebellion is natural.

From whom did you steal your computer black sir?

Sounds like you should definitely vote Hillary B^)

That's an over exaggeration.
Lurk Sup Forums for more overwatch pepes. But keep the Sup Forums posting here

Don't vote Clinton. She reeks of corruption.
Even if Trump is a clown, he's your best shot.
t. corrupt third world shithole

Yes, vote hillary like you're supposed to. You're black, you owe it to your democrat masters for at least the next 200 years for saving you from white supremacy. You wouldn't want to be an uncle tom house nigger race traitor, would you?

All niggers should hang

how old are you?
You know angst has a time limit right?

Look at my African American over there!

No because even just not voting 90% Democrat would be a victory. You win at politics by having your demographic fought over, not by voting in itself.

black unemployment is the highest. guess who took your job? mexicans. trump is black's best interest

You think Hillary and the democrats give a fuck about helping black communities? They need votes

Well you shouldnt vote JUST to be a contrarian. If you legitmately agree with him more than Clinton, go for it.

>Le edgy

Fellow black user here

>Is it bad that I'm voting for Trump
Yes, the man is outstandingly retard. Didn't even know what The Nuclear Triad or Brexit when he was first asked about them.

>The black community and she's claim I shouldn't vote for Trump

Fuck both of them. The black community is fugged 6 ways to Sundays until we can collectively operate free from liberal codling and they are posting Hillary because they want more of that codling.

You shouldn't vote Trump because the man has no principles, no humility, and childishly insults ppl who criticize him. Best bet would be to not vote/vote Johnson and wait for an conservative candidate that actually has some sense. The Right is still fighting the legacy of the Bush administration and the Trump brand is already poison and the general election hasn't even been conducted yet. This cultural "revolution" Trumpfags keep going on about is not going to happen. People 15-34 hate him and like it or not they are the ones who will usher in the new generation.

Good for you man, you're doing the right thing.. too many blacks are voting for Clinton because.. well I guess because Obama likes her? Because they voted for her husband? Because they forgot about the meteoric rise in black incarceration during the Clinton years and the things Hillary said about blacks being super predators that need to be made to heel? I don't really know to be honest

I'm 22
You're right
Nah
Interesting. Didn't look at it that way.

Also people assume that a vote for trump is a vote for racism, yet My closest friends are Mexican and muslim

Because he isn't a poopy diaper supporter like you. I mean really, it's 2016 people, who support poopy diaper Clinton anymore?

What kind of black are you?

And nah, you should do what you want. SJWs and the "black community" are retarded cunts.

You should also watch this movie Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

and get your SJW and black friends to watch with you.

>Too many blacks are voting for Clinton because... Well I guess because Obama likes her.

Nah. It has more to do with the Clinton (Bill) legacy than anything else. It wasn't enough to cinch her the nom against a black guy in 08 but it definitely will get her the black vote against a Hunchedback Jew and a flaming retard egomaniac.

>who support poopy diaper Clinton
Are you being bigoted against adult baby diaper fetishists? Do you need a knock on your door from the tolerance police?

Its the difference between someone who sees you and the collected african race as something that needs dire help and will place policies in action that can go about to help the community or someone who sees you as nothing but a mindless voter who will guarantee more of the same shit we've been getting for the past eight years.
Keep going, my friend. We will ALL make this country great again.

Yes, keep voting democrat, stay on that plantation slave

>negroes think they're allowed to vote for white supremacists

Which is the bigger problem: racism or lack of economic opportunity for the middle and lower classes in general? Given the decline of the middle class across ethnic groups, there's strong evidence that we have a generalized problem not specific to blacks. What policies are likely to help that? Reshoring manufacturing by cracking down on cheaters like China? Cracking down on illegal immigration? Or some kind of promised handout from the government, if you can believe that promise? Your answers to these questions might have something to do with how you vote.

no, it's not bad

You should vote for who you believe is the best candidate.

Republicans have historically set back blacks every single time. Nowadays I'm hearing more and more about black fashion designers, engineers, doctors basically blacks who work in traditionally non-black industries.

Prepare to say goodbye to all of that with a vote for the reds. You literally go back to square one with this literal fascist and then you get to collectively wait for another rebuilding process after your everything is in shambles and he wants to send everyone to work in a factory and live in some shitty hut right next to it. You know very well Trump doesn't give a shit about you. When he pandered to blacks his face looked like he had ate a full lemon right before.

Nailed it. Also, Hillary is a fucking crook who only gets away with it by pulling the strings.

proxy shill

Truth be told neither care. I just don't see trump as a threat nor a fascist

It's not really a good reason to vote, but I appreciate anything that breaks up taken for granted voting blocs like black people.

hey whatever's clever but know that by voting for him you'll help out your people a lot

>Republicans have historically set back blacks every single time.
They set them free.

>Republicans have historically set back blacks every single time
you mean like that time they freed them from slavery ?

the 2 liberal supreme court justices hillary will appoint will literally strip us of all of our freedoms and our children's constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms for the next 50 years

you don't even have to say that you like trump, just that "we can't have a liberal in the white house this term"

>keep the Sup Forums posting here.

Thanks for #CTR for me! I'll keep the truth contained here..... Not!

Fuck off kike

If he can get the black vote AND white vote, then he is truly a uniter.

AND TOGERTHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

FOR EVERYONE!

>Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
>Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
>Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
>Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
>Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.
>Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered their teachers.
>Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
>Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
>Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
>Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
>Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
>Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
>Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
>Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
>Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
>Democrats were the ones that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
>Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
>Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
>Democrat President Bill Clinton's mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation

The question is, why isn't Sup Forums supporting the democrats?

>caring what normies think

Who gives a fuck

thx for the rare pepe nigganon

I like trump but posting Sup Forums out of Sup Forums ruins good threads. It's off topic bullshit that isn't necessary

You make a good point. Every time I see Sup Forums like posts outside of Sup Forums I feel the slightest sense of cringe. I mean that's fine and dandy if it fits the context but sometimes "GAS THE KITES RACEWAR NOW" sorta comes out of left field at times