Why is it that the media is owned and operated by Jews and yet the media is anti-Israel?

Did you ever consider that the Jews who run the media are NWO stooges and that Israel the country isn't involved?

NWO, what does this mean?

Nizhny Novygorod Oblast

It's a wrestling thing, but that's not important right now.

(((New World Order)))

This.

If America and Europe werent in Israels way all the land mass around it would be glassed into the ocean and Israel would be an island.

For some reason the West seems to feel the need to hamstring the only force for freedom in the Middle East.

>inb4 Tha JOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!

Are you just trying to be fucking retarded right now?

Yes. I am.

Freedom??
From what? Freedom?

Literally just nuke the fuck out of the Middle East. Israel is fucking trash btw.

Well good job. You achieved a new fucking low for all mankind.

had a thread about this the other day.

conclusion: Jews will Jew a Jew in the way only a Jew can Jew a Jew.

YOU CAN TRUST US GOYS, YOU SEE WE MADE SOME CRITICISMS OF ISRAEL, SO FORGET ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE, PROMOTION OF MISCEGENATION AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

found the kike

Explain why he's retarded. No one on this thread has actually answered OP's question. No one knows who Jews who anymore because
> Da JOOS
Is literally a meme made for disinfo

You are very welcome.

>Tips fedora

Thanks Mexi-bro. You get it.

Does anyone think that maybe the

>Da Joos

was invented to cover up for a the legit stuff that's going on in the world. Any rational person hears it these days and dismisses you.

Lost amongst the noise. A bit like the "political insiders" that post here.

Why isn't the media talking more about this?

Ya. I agree
>du joooos
Is a meme
You say
>du joooosssss
So the Jews can keep being criminal fucks.
Criticism of the Federal Reserve is reported in the news as, "anti-semitism."

>pure coincidence

>Da Joos
>was invented to cover up for a the legit stuff that's going on in the world.

Yes and I think I figured out whos behind it all.

Yes
I think >da joos
Is covering up for the Jews very well.

The media is definitely not anti-Israel by any stretch of the imagination.

If they were neutral, America would have as low opinion of Israel as the rest of the world.

I know it sounds retarded when you put it simplistically, but I don't think it's so much ethnicity/religion as people who have access to the highest echelons of power.

I would count Europe's royal families as well as the Clintons in the same group. Not random Jews from Israel.

I suppose that my argument is that it's a global elite, not a specific ethnic group, that is collectively fucking us. I could be wrong, you could be wrong, we're probably both wrong.

I think the most plausible answer is that brainwashed leftist retards keep electing power hungry monsters because their brains are damaged by blue hair dye.

There are multiple international cabals working with and against each other

Yes, but the amount of global elites with any significance of power within these western countries are Jewish. Can you explain why that "coincidence" is occurring so often?

Do you remember the red scare? A lot of russians started coming to the u.s and many found employment in hollywood. Since entertainment was big in those places. They bought their makeup skills, their performance skills, staging skills etc...sooner or later their kids picked up where they left.

+10 IQ advantage due to selective breeding leads to far more super-geniuses being Jewish. A look at any graduate department in any university will show you this fact. I have never met a Jew who wasn't an expert on something.

This, there are actually 2 groups, Pro-Zionist and Anti-Zionist. Anti-Zionists stand by the original teachings that only after the Messiah's arrival can the Jews have their own country.

are you fishing stupids, you, asperger joo in the loo?

Sure, they founded the banks in Europe and entrenched themselves in positions of power.

After Jacques de Molnay was executed the Templar bank quit, so who controls the money?

It doesn't mean that Jews as an ethnic group or evil, it just means that a few Jewish families set themselves up to control Europe.

No different than the Rothschilds, Hapsburgs, Windsors, the House of Orange.

If you want to see some really shady shit, start looking in to the Dutch royal family.

I'm all for shitting on people who want to fuck the world, but when you let things become a meme you dilute the message and people dismiss you.

When you sound like a stormfag, people treat you like a stormfag.

Israel want to keep ISIS as their Mercenary army.

Ok. So hear me out.

>be Rothschild
>fake holocaust
>get free land
>get free money
>import people from all over the world
>make it so all of your followers have a country to run away to
>cause problems

Israel is a fake country.
It was made so the Jews had a place to lay low.

Diaspora =/= zionist

Controlled opposition.

There is a split between the Jews that think Israel should be the world command center of Zionism and the Jews that think New York City should be where they run things from.

Israel has no right to exist.
Everyone in Israel should be forced to return to their home countries and face trials for treason among other crimes.

I'm not saying Jews are evil, I just think that all of these Jews with money have some sort of trust going on. Along with having an agenda to push in order to keep the money from this trust flowing. I think its silly to dismiss something as mere coincidence when it comes to people in positions of power. Shady shit happens all the time no matter where you are, you simply have to look for it. And simply dismiss what someone says simply because they point out that most of these people are of Jewish ethnicity is being more ignorant than a stormfag.

So, by your own logic would you rather have the Jews here or in their historic homeland?

I'm happy they have a place to go. I fucking wish we had an Israel for White Christians, don't you?

The only reason Israel is shat upon these days is to further

>muh religion of peace
>just wanna live in a jew-free desert

Fuck 'em, let Israel destroy them all.

I agree with you, like I said, I think that they moved in and took the place of the Templar Bank after the French destroyed the organization.

Money = Corruption and lust for power.

>it's a nu/pol/ shills for israel thread
>n-no guys t-they're based right wing nationalists just like us i s-swear

itt: stormweenie cognitive dissonance

probably because "the jews" don't own the media.....

I would have them all return to where they are from to face trail. They are not gone you idiot, they are "on base" like in tag. They are in the safe zone.

No more free safe zone.
Trail.
Punishment for those whom are found to be guilty.

>the only reason Israel is shat on
No one shits on Israel you lieing ass Jew.

I don't like nu/pol/
Hold me user
;~;

>Money = Corruption and lust for power.
Yes it does, however, when it comes to Jews it seems that they play it the holocaust victim card whenever it is pointed out that these wealthy jewish people are in control of media. People today are also taught through their media to disregard anyone making this claim which I definatley see as a problem, because it allows this corrupt system to continue due to the ignorance of the masses. By using the media to deface anyone who targets them, Jews have successfully established a long lasting control over Western society and that is the problem.

How can you objectively look at these facts. Haha
You are so racist. I mean looking at how these Jewish people are doing bad things and then accepting it is soooo cognitive dissonance.

>It doesn't mean that Jews as an ethnic group or evil, it just means that a few Jewish families set themselves up to control Europe.
You don't understand how the jews are.
Since the captivity in Babylon the jews become more united than any other people in the world.
Jacob Schiff financed the Japan in the russian-japanese war only because the Russian Empire was persecuting jews, relativelly jews not rich and influential jews.
The idea of being the chosen people helped to bound all jews. Even among secular jews this bound still exist.

Good luck with that. We have the blacks, spics, and muslims to deal with first. Jews have secured their parasitic future for a many generations user, White people need to focus on maintaining their infrastructure and birth rates first.

Not Jewish. I'm just willing face the real threat, Islam, not scapegoat someone else. What are you going to put some random russian jew in israel on trial for?

Anti-Israel always, ALWAYS, becomes poor muslims, need refugees.

Let's fix the bigger problem before we worry about the smaller one.

t. descended from Protestant refugees from Catholic Europe.

I never said a thing about the Holocaust.

In my personal situation, a Nazi victory in WWII would have benefited me and my family. That didn't happen, so I'm dealing with the world the way it is now.

Remove Kebab, Israel is on our side.

Kebab is gone, figure out what to do with Israel.

Order of operations senpai.

>We have the blacks, spics, and muslims to deal with first
Secondary problems.

Muslims are only a problem because some geniuses dethroned secular leaders of the muslim world and put "moderate" muslims in power.

Blacks used to be slaves. If no one let them get away with crimes nor finances them, they wouldnt be a problem.

Spics are only a problem because somebody decided to open the borders

Nice JIDF Thread.

So what, they are all 'in on it?'

I think there are Jewish elements in the group that seeks to destroy the world, including Soros, and they play a significant part, but your random Shlomo who goes to work and pays taxes isn't a part of it.

Israel isn't a favela nigger

"Blacks, spics, and mudslimes" wouldn't be a problem if not for the Jews. You idiot.

No we don't need to, "fix our birth rates." We need to fix our values. We don't need to bread like a fucking cancer.

Ask yourself this, do I kill the officer tens of miles away from the frontlines or do I fight against his army teeming at my defenses? The horde comes first, not the masters.

You were talking about their influence with main has gained them a position of power and thus caused a corrupt system to form. I then pointed out an example of how this corrupt system uses thing like the Holocaust to prevent speaking out against it.

Also if Israel is truly on our side then please give me an example of what benefit being their ally would be even after Kebab was removed. What does Israel exactly bring to the table for the West?

No one knows, but do you really think this is a coincidence?

Either the world permits more white children, or it permits more brown leeches which need to be fed. If whites were to repair their values, then they would be unapologetic to displacing the hood rats from their ghettos.

Whiteness is western civilization you dip, the world needs more whites but that's tough shit since we gave the Chinese free access to retake our former colonies. Mostly because we were fought by the darkies being manipulated by the jews, yes, but attacking jews will only force more of the cucks to their aid.

guys wait a minute what if jews arent actually evil and Sup Forums is just tripping out the rest of the internet and humanity are correct and the media is actually against jews

Nothing, once the Kebab is removed. For the time being it is a beachhead.

Let's be honest, though, and it pains me to say this. The West is too cucked to ever truly remove Kebab. We are too weak, and more concerned with stupid reality TV and bullshit like that (Jews).

It's just nice to have a country that pisses Muslims off, that the Muslims can't touch. I suppose that is the real reason I like Israel.

yeah and while you fight the horde masters come up with a counter plan, and the situation worsens
attack the source not the end of the stream

Shut up you worthless kike.
You, and your dirty Muslim puppets can all fucking die

>what would you put them on trial for

Well in the case of American Jews treason. For aiding a foreign power in the act of harming the USA. Idk about Russia, but I'm sure they don't dig that shit either.

>It's just nice to have a country that pisses Muslims off, that the Muslims can't touch. I suppose that is the real reason I like Israel.

I'm proud to be among the few left in America that is actually a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. No polluted blood in me, nigger, can you say the same? Italy, Ireland, and Spain don't count.

Dude you are fucking dump.
The world doesn't permit anything.
Black populations are exploding in the third world because WE KEEP FEEDING THEM.

>Can't into pragmatic thinking

Its not a choice user, obviously if we had the means to disrupt the command then we would need to pursue it, but frankly my metaphor compares a game of clashing dialectics between that of open combat. Attacking the masters would only cause more of the horde to grow and attack, slaves clinging to the aid of their captors.

It's not.

The whole premise of this thread is retarded.

That's because there is no Jewish conspiracy, retards. Jews are just disproportionately represented in top positions in every business/political/intellectual field because they are overwhelmingly more intelligent than whites.

its true and overwhelmingly decreasing in number due to their faggotry

>it's just nice to have one county that makes Muslims pissed at all other countries
>a country we can throw young lives at so the Muslims can't touch it.

You are a Jew.

That was debunked long ago.

I hadn't considered that user, but there do seem to be a disproportionate amount of faggots among Jews.

Even their straight ones like Seinfeld and Larry David seem very fey.

If you want to piss off Muslims m8 then just let people know you don't like them. Being what is considered "hateful" and "intolerant" nowadays is the best thing you can do. For instance I served for a couple of years and being stationed over in the Middle East has made me aware that Muslim society is a fucking nightmare. That's why when people ask why I hate them and start all this not all Muslims crap I tell them that some people just don't like each other deal with it. Seems to work just fine, not for the shitskins though. Occasionally get a death stare from them, but its not like their gonna do anything. Muslims are nothing more than unshaven pussies.

So you don't want to piss muslims off and it doesn't give you pleasure to know they are butthurt about israel?

Thanks mustafa, you really made me think.

>He hasn't read up on Malthus

In a nutshell, their is maximum amount of people who can exist in an environment based on the resources available to them and blacks are being born at incredible rates due to leeching off our success. I'm well aware of that. What you seem to not understand is that blacks weaponized into ethnocentric armies are usually the result of Marxism. Hobbes postulates that power is the directive of one enityt, where a being is worshipped by the many to form one great hand in which to exert influence.

Using this metaphor, blacks are directly being used as the armies of the jews. We fed them due to a lack in self awareness and jewish conspiracies. Its a necessity that we fight the armies before we can begin to attack the owners of said army.

I wish it were as simple as naming the jew, but its simply not.

I do, and I'm not shy about it.

I also really don't legitimately have a problem with a Jewish state in the middle east. That is apparently what is causing so much friction in this thread.

Everyone comes from somewhere, it's just the jews are the only ones willing to self deport. Apparently white people are the only ones in the world without a home country.

That get me called a Jew on Sup Forums apparently.

>muh high verbal iq

Sorry molymeme, but history tells us otherwise.

>Not supporting our greatest ally
Do liberals love Muslims that much they want to ditch Isreal?

Basically there is a massive war of Jews jewing each other.
We are merely stuck in the middle of it.

There are many secret societies but now they are united under a NWO truce.

Plausible deniabilty