youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
youtube.com/watch?v=7hxawi9B3gI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#intent-vote
trumpwinery.orderport.net/wines/White-and-Cru
youtu.be/GkQm1E2KuJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder for everyone in /Tg/
Shills are a dangerous force that you should ignore. They siphon their energy from (You)'s:
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU

81 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

> subliminal

Trump triumphant reuploaded
youtube.com/watch?v=7hxawi9B3gI

choooo choooo maga comen thruuuu

We desperately need the Donald.

YOu enormous faggot, quit making threads 10-20 posts early.

Fucking Christ.

This is a real thing on Twitter RIGHT NOW
#OperationTacoBowl
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492
I want off this ride

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK HILLARY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We brazil now

Huehuehue

*If he can keep this up.

He will make an absolute fool of himself at the debates.

Austin, Texas coming soon. 8/23.

WHAT STARTS HERE CHANGES THE WORLD.

Fuck off you piece of shit. Crusader is based.

You're a little bitch every fucking thread. Get filtered, shill.

Obama is being pressured into visiting Louisiana. But, before he does, he needs to remind everyone not to be racist.

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE. TRUMP, SAVE US.

Imagine Scott Adams. Manafort prob doesn't know anything about persuasion and probably doesn't understand trumps plans or he wouldn't have tried to change him or whatever.

Fuck off smegma, his link to the new thread was post 295.

what the hell is this? Was this today?

>Crusader is based
The guy that rage-deleted his Trump folder because Pence became VP is "based."

The faggot taht continuously posts new threads 10-20 posts early is "based."

How the fuck do you come to that?

Now that the dust has settled, did they fuck?

we sure love some tacobowls

For me, Breitbart has replaced Fox News as my source for unfiltered and accurate information. Other than Hannity, Dobbs and Varney, Fox decided to join the dark side. I hardly watch them anymore.

Nope

I hope they boo him out of the state.

Update soon, am writing a date scene with Erio. Hamburgers, since Sargent user is very, very American.

Fuck? Maybe. She definitely - allegedly - blew him in a closet at the Texas GOP convention a while back.

>Manafort prob doesn't know anything about persuasion
I would say he understands plenty. The media is saying that Manafort resigned because he was fed up with Trump, but it's more likely that he left because he had a lot of heat on him.

That being said, it reads a lot like Scott's blog.

Been away. Any good shit happen in the past 6~ hours? I saw that sleeping tweet of his.

Whoa, take it easy lads. This is a comfy Friday Night Trump gen. Also,
>The guy that rage-deleted his Trump folder because Pence became VP is "based."
What...?

Prolly why she left. Nobody fucks a rat and can continue working there

CALIFORNIA COULD GO RED

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#intent-vote

I think he had a fundraiser

It would be retarded to put a train on it. The wall itself is just asking for cartel terrorism. A train would make it even more of a target.

He was in Michigan today...

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! GO!!!

God Emperor of Mankind

>drumpf wants to replace our current border (webm related) with that monstrosity

ISHYGDDT

That cuck has been shitting up threads for weeks.

Saw someone filter him the other day. Glad I decided to do the same.

Only need one: Hero.

God-Emperor of Mankind.

Just taking user at his word.

>Cause he's an attention whore.
>Remember, he erased his MAGA folder because Trumpepe picked Mike Wojak.
>He'll always be a redditor.

If he was lying, then whoops, sorry.

And STILL quit beign a fucking faggot. Wait until 300.

Tenacious
Manly
Patriotic
Based

What does this say about CA?

This is a national poll.

Anyone got the source on the MSM polling algorithm changes? I need it to prove to an user.

>What are ladders
>What are underground tunnels (which the Mexicans are exceedingly good at already)

>cartel terrorism
I hope they're ready to get nuked in response.

Best President in History.

The King Who Cared

>That cuck has been shitting up threads for weeks.

I'd like to know how.

i like this

>that's right goys, just don't build a wall

Do people really think he still has a shot of winning? Since 1952, whoever has had the lead in polls at this point has been the winner... and most of those have been a lot closer than the 8-10 points that Clinton is leading by. So tell me, what makes you think Trump will win? Feelings don't count.

Ronald Reagan's twin brother

W-what is this from? I like this webm.

Nice… America better… man.

essay as fuck family

MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

a 2 mile wide area controlled by armed drones

Pretty packed for a fundraiser. Very well could be because there wasn't anything on the schedule.

>I hope they're ready to get nuked in response.
I'm certain that the main reason for Mexico's unwavering protest against a wall is because of cartel corruption inside the Mexican government.

>What are underground tunnels (which the Mexicans are exceedingly good at already)
>What are seismic sensors

WHERE's HILLARY?

Civil war if we lose, nigger.

>>and most of those have been a lot closer than the 8-10 points that Clinton is leading by

Here's the thing, the Polls aren't actually reliable.

That's pretty cheesy, pham

Apologies for the repost, but I'm on my phone and this took effort.

>The liberals are right about republican economic plans. You don't need to know much about math or economics to realize how these tax plans don't work.

In a vacuum, no, they don't, but with the moderate protectionist policies Trump has and his knowledge of how to make domestic business incentives it works wonderfully.

Companies here won't be able to keep outsourcing to China and India if there's a tarriff on their goods here, (China and India are export-based economies, and can't sustain 'adjusted' market prices if businesses keep inflating the value of their cheap labor.

Lower taxes across all demographics shores up mobility among the poor, sustainability and growth among the middle class, and better domestic incentives for the rich.

Trump is on the ball here for the same reason he knows Mexico will pay for the wall, the cost of going along with him is far less than refusing.

Further, due to over-enthusiastic outsourcing, immigration, and QE, wages are currently under-valued by a fair margin.

Wage increases aren't bad when they spur innovation, increased product quality, and labor force expansion, thus avoiding deflation.

When you combine this with Trump's emphasis on local-level adjusted minimum wage, you avoid centralized devaluation and allow growth access to a huge variety of locales ensuring marginal costs aren't inefficient.

You guys are going to feel incredibly stupid when illegals are still pouring across the border after you waste hundreds of millions of dollars on an ineffectual wall.

shhhhhh shes sleeping

Constantly getting into senseless arguments.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK, IM WATCHING YOU BUDDY

How many candidates had an ongoing investigation into the criminal acts of their slush fund at this point in the race?

How many candidates were visibly on deaths door?

How many candidates have leaks coming out from every orifice of their organization of their criminal activities?

Anyone who doesn't see the endgame is a fucking moron. At this point the bookies are bilking the people sick enough to put money on Hillary Clinton.

I was originally what many would consider a liberal. Now, I don't know what I am. Years of deprecation and disenfranchisement have left me bitter and angry at a liberal institution attempting to essentially cleanse me from... everywhere really. Pop culture. Science. Video games. Music. Sports. It doesn't really matter. A straight white fellow really has no refuge anymore among the institution that he built.

All along, however, that institution is literally no different from the preceding administration, and just as incompetent. I used to be a post racial individual, but the democrats have used race as a weapon. Who would have thought that under a black president we would be this close to race war?

In the end, they were no different. They were just as divisive, just as violent, just as greedy, just as warmongering as those who came before.

They would use accusations of racism and rhetorical "phobia" to deflect criticism a criminal form of capitalism that sees human life and dignity as little more than political currency and tools for exploitation.

All I want is peace, prosperity, security and justice.

If that takes a man like Donald Trump, I'm proud to join you ladies and gentleman. I've had enough of liberal hypocrisy. You have won my vote.

MAGA!

to the user in the last thread

maybe I should get a bottle of the champagne for his election night victory

trumpwinery.orderport.net/wines/White-and-Cru

>walls don't work

>But I live in a house with four walls

excellence chap

>whoever has had the lead in polls at this point has been the winner
wew

>Constantly getting into senseless arguments.

Where are we?

What are you doing RIGHT now?

are you saying a larger wall won't do anything? might not stop all illegal immigration but I bet it will make it wayyy better than what it is now.

This is not a time to bicker over silly things. We need to stick together and persevere if we hope to win, not get pissed off over simple things, also, my Trump folder is expansive and I have no clue how anyone got the notion that I don't like Pence.

>Worried that there's no way Shillary won't win, either rigging or everyone spooked by le racist trump memes
>Still gonna vote trump and hope for the best

Please give me hope

Why did the latest rally have teleprompters?

was it good? Im worried they will get boring and people will get tired of them

DUKAKIS

It looks proTrump.

FUCKING GODDAMNIT WHEN WAS THIS ANNOUNCED?!

Nobody has posted proof that Jake Anantha was a protestor... he was racially profiled. Why pol?

Ben Garrison: Political Cartoons Open A Dialogue On The Real Truth
youtu.be/GkQm1E2KuJQ

It's not wasting money if it someone else paid for it

Then I'm sorry, and STILL quit being a faggot. Wait until 300.

But you're right about sticking together. I always bitch about D&C shills and here I'm acting like one.

HITLER WAS A JEW
CHECK MATE

Prove that.

I deal in numbers, not feelings. Your post is based on feelings.

You might think it's funny but 538 gives Clinton an 85% chance of winning, those are bad odds for a Trump supporter.

I fucking love this new app.

Where is Hillary?

cool

>Since 1952, whoever has had the lead in polls at this point has been the winner... and most of those have been a lot closer than the 8-10 points that Clinton is leading by.

A number of those have been very close misses for defeats. Gore's loss in 2000 comes to mind since if it weren't for interference by Yeb in Florida, he would have been president.

If Trump loses this thing, it'll be due to more than where he is in the polls right now. Messaging, and debates are his main weapons at his disposal right now, and are actually highly in his favor this cycle. If he stays on message (admittedly a pretty big if), he's actually got an extremely favorable field to work with.

To be frank, I'm not confident that Trump can win this. But I believe he has a chance all the way up to a hypothetical bombing of the first debate to get on a winning track.

was he behaving suspiciously?

You're good, fampire, I'll try to post at 300 from now on.
Now I want you and to make up, don't get pissy at each other over stupid shit.

It's pretty funny how libs don't even care about protecting jews or real asians anymore.

Is that 85% Nate Technetium's polls-plus rating?

..?

>85936402

>pretends not to know polls aren't accurate
>claims non scientifically accurate polls matter
>538 is a legitimate source

please do not feed the shill. we can literally starve CTR shills to death if we don't respond to them.