The Jetsons by Palmiotti and Conner

At WonderCon, Amanda Conner teased that she was working on some Jetsons designs, after previously providing designs for The Flintstones comic from DC Comics. Well, joining that book, with Future Quest, Wacky Racelands, Scooby Apocalypse and Dastardly & Muttley =, from DC’s Hanna-Barbera line, comes The Jetsons.

By Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, and just announced by DC Comics at the Baltimore Diamond Retailer Summit.

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/01/the-jetsons-by-jimmy-palmiotti-and-amanda-conner-from-dc-comics/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hope there'll be more HB books. I enjoyed them all.
Even Wacky Racelands.

I am so excited to see how they tackle our increasingly social media-obsessed culture in the future.

The Flintstone's has been a brilliant update and I expect great things from this!

>I am so excited to see how they tackle our increasingly social media-obsessed culture in the future.

You poor naive fool

So we've got the wacky races spinoff and now this glad to see more of these. Just hope it meas we get another Flinstones arc.

Full photo.

No creative team or release date announced so far.

>Sexy Rosie

the fuck

You know you want eeeet

Flintstones should be safe, just hope it all sells good in trades.

So Palmiotti and Amanda Conner aren't writing it?

What the fuck did they do to Rosie?

>Rosie is curvy fembot instead of a sarcastic rolling trashcan in an apron

Fuck this bullshit, first the ultra-ripped PTSD sexy Flintstones and now this?

THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THE TREES, UGGA!

This. Her design was to invoke a sassy housemaid that gave the feeling of a tool.

>, first the ultra-ripped PTSD sexy Flintstones
There's literally nothing wrong with that unless you're a faggot.

I dont know what they can do thats not already covered in flintstones but im hype

Space fetishes for one

1960's future style applied to modern technology

You idiots think that Palmiotti and Conner won't write Jetsons like they write Harley

I would be ok with that harley humor in a non harley book sounds great.

It came from beyond the stars

What if this bot isn't actually the real Rosie? Maybe she gets broken in a way that nulls the warranty, and they have to get the cheaper box shaped Rosie, until they're elligible for a free upgrade again.

Sounds plausible. Although Elroy doing stupid shit with the busted up cleaning robot like making a fighting machine out of the remains and coils sounds cool.