Jesus christ, this is not looking good

Jesus christ, this is not looking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7mN3_Ze10M
youtube.com/watch?v=XSqCJ-UGYns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cropping his party hat
Congratulations, this is now not a party.

WE

I thought Voyager or whatever said that the ridges on the skull was a genetic design that happened sometime just after the OS

is this the eyes wide shut remake?

kek

Wouldn't it have been cheaper and more accurate just to have TOS-style Klingons? It's not like they were lame or anything, you could actually have a pretty cool subplot about the social differences between ridged Klingons and their ridgless counterparts.

WUZ

What episode? I don't recall that at all.

no Enterprise ret-conned it where the Klingons always had ridges, but during Enterprise time they tried using DNA from some of the genetically modified humans like Khan to make themselves more powerful, but something went wrong and to fix it a bit more human DNA had to be added to em that made em look more human for a couple generations or so until the damaged DNA got bred out

It was a virus. The DNA didn't 'breed out', they just developed a cure. That's why ridgeless Klingons in TOS have ridges in TNG and DS9 even though they're the same character.

ALIEN KANGS

>no party hat

why live?

>Bix nood muh fugga
Anyone clingong conosours that can translate this in to English?

nunovbe' parmaqHey. chutmey DaSov 'ej vISov je. jIyIntaHvIS not qajegh, jIyIntaHvIS not qamagh, jIyIntaHvIS not jIqet 'ej not qachoS.

Space niggers?? Stil nigers in the future

>OP using the Lord's name in vain
>rampant racism
>dearth of party hats
You know what's not looking good? This thread!!!

What an original outfit

youtube.com/watch?v=O7mN3_Ze10M

KLANGZ

This is now a party

Would anyone even be talking about this show if the Klingons looked exactly the same as we've always seen them?

No one would care if they did.

What's that from?

He is literally the niggest.

Henry IV Part 2 by Shakespeare, someone did a Star Trek themed version of it

Stupid fucking Sup Forumstard.

Basically .
For those that don't speak the lingo: Episode VI The Undiscovered Country.

Is that aspect ratio correct? By Avenida's McKeever, it seems off.

And it was beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSqCJ-UGYns

>alt-reich Sup Forumstards aren't happy with new things

What else is new

Not impressed at all.

They keep trying to reinvent the wheel with this franchise and they don't get that TOS and TNG were iconic because they were ultimately very comfy shows where a relateable set of characters were solving creative problem-of-the-week situations.

It's not the end of the world, but there was really nothing wrong with the way Klingons looked in TNG.

>solving creative problem-of-the-week situations.

That's already too deep bro. The only acceptable story line now is defeating bad guy who wants revenge for some shit that happened off screen.

I like the new designs. I think they look like aliens now. And they look different from how they have always been portrayed, which opens up new ways of using them. Before, they were just stereotypical Mongols/Vikings, but IN SPACE!

As far as I'm concerned, the redesigned Klingons are the only reason to be watching this show in the first place.

Why is nobody talking about the cultural appropriation of those filthy xenos?

I'd pay to see a TOS opera

kys

KANGONZ

>Implying that Shakespeare wasn't a Klingon who got sucked through a weird spacetime anomaly created by Q or something and was adopted by Englishmen and became a poet.
Get an imagination, Stormcuck.

So, you want boring, stale, rehashed Klingons that we've seen a million times before and have grown tired of them after the movies, TNG, VOY, and DS9?

i dont know why but he looks like a neapolitan jester and the party hat just adds to that

kino

Hello marketer

>nacelles are too short
>let's make them too long

god fucking damn it

>So, you want boring, stale, rehashed Klingons that we've seen a million times before and have grown tired of them after the movies, TNG, VOY, and DS9?
Is this bait, or would you also like to see them revamp other Star Trek races?
I know, why not give Vulcans 7 inch, spear shaped ears that bounce up and down behind them as they walk like some elves?
Then you can make Romulans have those tips look spiral like devil-ish goat horns, because they're the "Evil Vulcans".
Also the Borg? Nah, maintaining their form all the same for god knows how many millenia is boring, they should also get a facelift! Yeah, maybe they should look like Cybermen now, encased in steel, with some of them only possessing parts of the original bodies, going full Modron. Yeah, that's what we need.
And all those other humanoid species? Boring! Let's turn the Andorians into the long necked fuckers from Star Wars' Attack of the Clones.
Bring back the Voth from Voyager why don't you, but make it so they descended from T-Rexes, Velociraptors or even better both! With giant fangs and more! Maybe we can even have them cross over with Jurassic World, because that would be so cool.

And don't worry though guys, these are totally the same species from before! It's not like the switch from the Klingons' 60s look too the modern one was already such a clumsy affair that even well into Voyager they need to make what was the 4th or 5th clarification as to why it totally makes sense.
In this series we'll just have John de Lancie drunkenly waddle onto the set holding a glass of martini, wearing a colourful [REDACTED] T-Shirt and remarking "Hey, I'm Q. I like... Changed how these species looked. Have fun, and buy the previous series instead of this shi-".
That will explain everything!

I'm paying for CBS All Access to see this, no matter what the marketing trolls from NBC and ABC say.

I'm tired of regular Joes like myself having our voices shouted down by paid trolls from NBC and ABC and FOX and other media.

This is America. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave and Star Trek should be supported. I'm no marketer, I work a horse ranch, but I know what's good and I know what I will pay to see: new Star Trek, on CBS All Access. To hell with the marketers. This is our board, and our country, America.

That's what you get when Neville Page does your designs.

It wasn't even too short honestly. It was the size of the Galaxy class nacelles.

My god, man, re-imagineering's not the answer!

It looks like an Excelsior testbed. About 25 years early, though.

FOUR NOSTRILS

I want a new IP.

To be fair it does look like black caricature

IMAGINE

Klingons
Cling-ons
Empire of Kleenex
Race of savage pickers.

Orville

KLINGONS N SHEIT

Practical effects in Black Panther? Good job Disney.

God damn it, user.

He's like a poorman's Billy Zane.

I don't know, Bones, it worked for that other Star Trek. You know, the one made by that weaselly little Jewish guy that also ripped off George Lucas? It also worked for Star Trek: The Motion Picture, where they revamped the Klingons from "Space Asians" in TOS, to "Spikey-foreheaded metal album covers".

underrated