/CHI/

Other urls found in this thread:

cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/5979/Reindeer-Spotting---Escape-From-Santaland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the self-loathing is reaching critical levels, there's no end to this constant misery

i don't know what to do anymore. how was your day?

was sick all day but i'm feeling somewhat better now, will have to attend classes tomorrow and im not looking forward to it.
you?

CHI
Fried some ground meat and onion and boiled some macaroni. Other than that I haven't really done anything today.

been feeling ok but i usually get worse at night at least i don't have to go anywhere

what are you up to now?

Watching sevilla-manu a bit while at the same time browsing generally. The games today aren't that good tbqh but atleast it's something. Also eating since i'm eating my main meal quite late today.

whats so funny?
how many meals do you eat a day?

1 large, 1-2 small-ish and then a snack here and there throughout the day.

Though it can change quite a bit from day to day.

usually the same although most of my main meals are around the same size

Well that was a boring game, glad I only watched it every once in a while.

what game was it ? i wasn't watching

Sevilla-manchester united, another champions league game. Next week there won't be any champions league games but they continue the week after that.

you can watch ligamx al though i'm not sure about the schedule for that

They seem to play on weekends like most leagues. Maybe I will watch one of the games at some point, probably a bit in the same way I watched the game today.

i usually just look for the general on Sup Forums

hello

bump

thanks you swedish user

Why do you hate yourself?

because i'm a loser

another sleepless night, i just can't stop thinking about how bad everything is

Alright then. Just don't shoot up a school

you still up?

unfortunately yes
just listening to music hoping ill fall asleep soon, if im lucky i can get 4 hours of sleep

i usually just lay in bed and try not to think to much about it so even if i don't sleep i can let my eyes rest

Hello hello

how's it going? how was your day?

Just came back from my sister's house.
She made some food. Had one too many cupcakes but that's ok I didn't eat much today up until then. Should be fine.

nice, what do you do for a living? or are you a NEET?

When we were in middle school we watched a fairly well known (in finland) documentary. It's about a the adventures of a junkie small time crook. The main guy died in combodia in the same year the documentary was released, he committed sudoku there.
cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/5979/Reindeer-Spotting---Escape-From-Santaland
We also watched trainspotting which is a british comedy movie, I remember it having some funny bits but it might have mainly been funny just because it had some meme value for middleschoolers.

i've seen trainspotting but why would they play that in school?

I think we watched that since the documentary reindeer spottings name is a homage to it. I can see the reasoning behind showing the documentary reindeer spotting, it drives home the point of not getting involved with drugs and that kind of small time crook life pretty well. It's a pretty interesting documentary. The guy in many ways is a stereotypical junkie but even he often speaks about wanting a better life, a more stable avarage life. You one day mentioned that you watched a french movie about teens in a poor and bad sub-urb and their strugles so I figured you might find that documentary interesting.

you mean "La Haine" yeah it was pretty good. you should check out "El Inferno" or "Sin Nombre" if you like those types of movies

Not really that into those kind of movies but I saw a thread mentioning the finnish documentary on the finnish imageboard so that's why I remembered it, I watched a bit of it now, I might watch it again since I was a middle schooler when I first watched it. Anyways i'm off to bed, good night.

goodnight user

Also what makes it interesting that we watched it in middleschool in class is that when the documentary first came out it was rated R at first (though that seems overkill to me, the only real reason for this that I can think for this is the explicit drug use) though it was brought down to 15 later I think. From what i've read something i've gotten the picture that watching a rated R movie even if it's for educational purposes would lead somewhat of a hysterical reaction in america from people who think they need to protect the youth regardless what the purpose is, though it probably differs from case to case there too. Still I don't think that's too common here either, but I think reindeer spotting is a documentary that gets shown to middle/high schoolers here (though the only thing I have to back that up is personal experience).

i thought you went to bed?