Clinton killed JFK Jr

Far out! Is this true? I wouldn't put it past her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539583/Conspiracy-theorist-claims-Hillary-Clinton-murdered-John-F-Kennedy-Jnr-planning-run-senate-seat-shocking-new-book.html

Saw this a while back do think it was disproven haven't read the book though

I have literally said this for years.

My mom told me this when I was a kid.

So this is a thing? I've never come across it and I'm usually pretty up-to-date.

Never seen it on here before, lotsa premature death links to her but never JFK Jr.

JFK Jr. WAS going to run for the same Senate seat as Hillary, and he would have WON. Guaranteed.

I notice he never pops up on the Clinton kill lists, but he's literally the very first I ever heard about. No reason to doubt it at this point.

I was there when it happened.

He was the plane crash one? I remember the conditions surrounding it being sketchy as fuck, and my dad was in aviation and owned a small plane at the time so it was something my while family was talking about when it happened

>The National Transportation Safety Board reported that Kennedy lost control of the aircraft in challenging conditions at night while flying over the ocean.
>The official report said: 'The pilot's failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation. Factors in the accident were haze and the dark night.'

Weather reports at the time indicated zero turbulence. And there was no good reason to suspect he was operating the aircraft impaired with his pregnant wife and her sister aboard.

He was murdered.

You just knew that? Not surprising how LBJ (lyndon the blow Johnson ) and Nixon planned an assassination and It just happened at the same time Harvey Oswald sniped him, but I don't buy it.

DELETE THIS

Y'know... that picture of hillary looks badass

If she really did it then I guess I have no choice but to #shill4hill

ok why delete though?

No he didnt

Still there? Why delete?

its a joke about how KKKlinton said "delete your account" to daddy D

Gotcha!

She's threatening to kill you. Bet you're petrified ..

Ok trippy anyway, all these deaths around Clinton I feel like I'm watching the real House Of Cards

Nice discredit propaganda.
Who cares what conspiracy theorists think.
Sup Forums engages in sociology, politics, tribalism, political institutions and the long term ramifications of these various factors.
Go to /x/ for that shit.

Ok I'll move it. My bad