DC Superhero Girls

>Go to Twitter's #DCSuperHeroGirls hastag
>like half the tweets are people begging for a Killer Frost doll

Soooo.... I guess that's probably happening, right?

Also DC Superhero Girls thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/117619743363/who-created-caitlin-snow-on-theflash-according
twitter.com/search?q="killer frost" to:noobde&src=typd&lang=en
gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/118297701573/is-felicity-smoak-on-arrow-worth-more-than
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Caitlin_Snow_(Prime_Earth)
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-of-America-2013/Issue-7-2?id=27394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eclipso looks neat

also McDonalds is doing a promotion so if you want a tiny accessory or figure there you go.

pls respond

Who is in wave 2?

Obviously Katana, and Starfire was confirmed, but who else?

>Frost
>no Killer
Girls can't handle the idea of a dangerous woman, guys.

I can see why they'd avoid using the word "Killer" in a franchise for little girls, besides why would a heroic version call herself "Killer Frost".

Needs
>Platinum
>Maxima
>Elasti-Girl
>Dinah
>Zatanna

I want Live wire and Mercy Graves. That's it though.

No Mera no care

>Catwoman
I don't hate that design. The glasses are a nice touch, they sell the idea of being a modern art snob.

Pretty sure I've seen Elastigirl and Zatanna in the show.

>Killer Frost
>KILLER frost

seriously?

Shit really? Got a sauce on that?

Hopefully Hal and Star Sapphire

>The Harley of this series will never be revealed to be the daughter of a villainous Harley and Mistah J

How does it make you feel?

Fire and Ice will be the foreign exchange students in season 3.

Best pic I can find but I think it's from the first ep. Look in the back right.

Has "Hero of the Year" been uploaded anywhere yet?

Sorry senpai but KF is more popular.

So, in order to get Hal doll, I will need to start a twitter campaign?

Neat. Is that Amethyst standing next to Jaime?

That's Black Orchid .

Harley is probably jokers adopted daughter

Not that this show does good twists

Damn, thanks user. I've only watched a few episodes, but it's endearing enough I might just watch the whole thing.

>Joker's Daughter

Speaking of which, I hope Deula is in.

Is that Waller as a teacher?

Director/Principal, actually

She's principal. Grodd is VP.

Black Orchid

What did they just see?

They go with the New 52 version.

She's the annoying edgy girl who wears a paper plate or mâché mask with a crude Joker face drawn on it.

Us

Pls no.

>>Elasti-Girl
PLEASE

WHY IS THERE STILL NO TORRENT FOR HERO OF THE YEAR

What episode is that pic from?

See , in the back and on the left

Oh shit that actually is her
Whyis she fucking fat

I think it may be the perspective. Or she could be nervous expanding.

Still gross

larger

Ok, maybe she is a little thicc

Probably decause these arent the children of superheros

>being lowtest

>thicc
Fat
What

Why does everybody get triggered about Harley, but not fucking Psimon?

Because nobody cares about Psimon whereas Harley is popular
And Sup Forums does like bitching about popular things

>all those snowbarry shippers

Is Killer Frost going to be pushed as a hero in the comics now? Apparently she's getting a story arc in the Suicide Squad vs Justice League comic event.

because it's just anti-Harley shitposting and no one actually cares about characters having different beliefs in an alternate universe

>Apparently she's getting a story arc in the Suicide Squad vs Justice League comic event.
She's apparently the main character, but she's obviously going to be on the Suicide Squad.

>anti-Harley shitposting
this shit is getting really old. I hate Palmiotti/Conner Harley too but these fucks go out of their way to ignore every single comic appearance she ever had then get mad when things don't cater to their particular headcanon (which is just the least flattering parts of Mad Love.)

Earlier today in another thread people were trying to argue that Harley didn't get powers from Ivy, then when shown they were wrong just buckled down and said that it didn't matter because Harley sucks anyway. It's so fucking childish. And I don't know how many times I've seen the "Harley slept her way through college" thing debunked.

They are cute together

I'll never understand why the choose to make this and TTG into cartoons but not the Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld shorts

I can't complain. Snowbarry shippers are at war with Ed Boone to keep Frost in Injustice on twitter.

Looking at their tweets they didnt give a damn about this show or this killer frost before this week tho.
And keep @ Danielle like she has any input in this show. Its sad they are reaching for the stars for a ship.

You dont see me constantly @ Synder to make WonderBat happen in the DCEU.
Ive accepted that SMWW has killed it for the next 5 years at least.

Links/caps

So arr they gonna be the new Olicityfags. Whining when unrelated media doednt aknowledge their self insert

Sorry, I only meant the show not any other universe

>I'll never understand why the choose to make this and TTG into cartoons but not the Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld shorts

well, Amethyst was a show about one character, while DCSG is a merchandise-driven show to promote dolls of just about every DC character.

It's also hosted on Youtube, not Cartoon Network, and it was never part of the DC Nation block, so its existence has nothing to do with Amethyst or TTG at all.

You are probably thinking of Super Best Friends Forever, which is completely different.

I think they announced that DCSG Frost was Caitlin instead of Louise, or Danielle tweeted about her or something.

Doesn't matter, though. More Frost is always better, and as long as Tumblr's doing something constructive for once I'm happy.

>You dont see me constantly @ Synder to make WonderBat happen in the DCEU.
Good because WonderBat is pure shit only liked by Batwank Asperger Kings and cartoon-only retards.

I thought the books metioned another frost and only one writer mentioned it being catilin after a snowbarry asked.

But Catilin is the wrost frost especially since she has no story or character. I doubt if this really is that version. Shes be anything like CW!Frost and would borrow heavily from the other two.

I hope they put Iris West in this. If Lois Lane can be in this so can Iris .

Links pls
Frost not being the game seems likely since Cold has been hinted at a couple times

I agree that Caitlin is the worst Frost but her design takes more design cues from Caitlin than it does Louise, what with the icicles.

But more importantly,
gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/117619743363/who-created-caitlin-snow-on-theflash-according

>What, exactly, is ... a “derivative” character? It’s a character that DC decides was “derived” from some other previously existing character.

>For example, Power Girl– “derived” from Superman, because, like Supergirl, she’s a relative of Superman. Which means I can’t claim to be her co-creator because Superman is a pre-existing character. ... The logic here is that Superman is the original creation, so Power Girl is derived from that original creation, so in effect, Power Girl is an extension of Superman, which means..., that Power Girl was more or less created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

>Let’s say DC agrees you created a character, like, for example, Killer Frost. In your original creation, Killer Frost had a secret identity named Crystal Frost. Later, a “new” Killer Frost is created for the New 52, and this new Killer Frost has a secret identity named Caitlin Snow.

>You’ll be pleased to hear (I hope) that DC agrees I and Al Milgrom are the co-creators of all manifestations of “Killer Frost.” We are also considered the co-creators of Crystal Frost. And, of course, by the twisted logic that credits Power Girl as a derivation of Superman, Al and I must also be the creators of Killer Frost’s New 52 secret identity, Caitlin Snow.

>Right?

>No. We’re not. And DC insists we are not. And I agree with DC.

>Caitlin Snow was created by Sterling Gates and Derlis Santacruz. Except, according to DC Entertainment, she wasn’t. Because she was “derived” from the original creation of Killer Frost.

>Which means Al Milgrom and I created her. Except, according to DC Entertainment, we didn’t.

Caitlin is a legal loophole, not a character. Louise costs money.

twitter.com/search?q="killer frost" to:noobde&src=typd&lang=en

Hopefully they leave her in. It's always fucking stupid when fighting games take out characters.

I'm not going to buy it because lol @ buying a western fighting game

He wrote a followup about how he was wrong, though he tried to damage control by saying it was too hard to understand

gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/118297701573/is-felicity-smoak-on-arrow-worth-more-than

>First, DC could clearly articulate its policy for compensating creators of both original and derivative characters. (Apparently DC does have a policy to compensate creators of derivative characters like Caitlin Snow and Jason Todd, something I was unaware of; I’m still not certain how it works.) If DC wants to keep “derivative” characters out of the equity program, it could articulate a simple and consistent principle for how creators of derivative characters will be compensated.

>Second, DC could accept responsibility to proactively offer equity contracts for original characters used in other media. Right now it’s up to creators to contact DC. Make it DC’s policy to take charge of this. That information is easily accessible both on the public Internet and in DC’s own corporate records. DC can track character use and make sure all creators of original characters are offered an equity contract as soon as DC becomes aware the character will appear in another medium — either as a toy, or in a video game, or in a film or movie or a book. It’s the right thing to do, and from a public relations point of view, it’s just good corporate policy.

>I truly believe Dan and Geoff and Jim Lee and Diane Nelson all want to do right by DC’s creators. Sometimes corporate policy takes on an inertia of its own separate from the people guiding it. There’s no ill will in cases like this: it’s hard to stay on top of everything, and often the people who are charged with executing a policy aren’t aware of what the people who instituted the policy really want to accomplish.

Wait which Frost is comic frost? Because they used Louise in the animated movies.
And Caitlin Snow was created just for the show thats why i doubt shes the frost on DCSG

Well, that's really good to know. I had resigned myself to fuckawful Caitlin being the only Frost, but maybe this means Rebirth will bring back Louise. I mean she had the mantle for like 30 years

this. anyone have a link?

These don't come out unitl the 20th . Justice League Action is also toys for McDonalds at the same time.

>Wait which Frost is comic frost? Because they used Louise in the animated movies.

Crystal was Frost from 1978 to 1984, Louise was Frost from 84 to 2013, and Caitlin () was Frost from 2013 to now. She's also in the show, and was the one that appeared in the most recent Lego Batman game.

Louise was in Injustice, Assault on Arkham, and Lego Batman 2. Caitlin has synergy on her side and she's the most likely candidate.

>bots vs girls toys
Justice is unisex

>Hawkman
Holy shit

>Hal
>Barry
>Vic

>No Clark and Bruce

Clark and Bruce confirmed home-schooled

I found it on some website in shit quality with Spanish subs you can't turn off but I don't remember where it was

I honestly dont remember Caitlin being frost in the comics. True i havent read akot with her in it but still; Proof?
And CW!Caitlin isnt that popular sure they talked about her when the media was trying to push Danielle over Candice but after the media switched to Shantell/Patty alot of foljs saw how poorly written she was.

they don't force you to get one or the other when you order man

>That plastic man
His arms better be bendable

They are graduates which is stupid when Wondy isnt.
It was a small joke but i rather gave Action!Wondy.

Have you seen the cast? Fucking Space Cabbie is in it. But yeah, Hawkman getting a toy surprised me too. Seems like DCs heavily marketing their entire universe.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Caitlin_Snow_(Prime_Earth)

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-of-America-2013/Issue-7-2?id=27394

>Dr.Snow is Dr.Lincoln's replacement.

Thanks bro

> women bitch about not getting a seat at the "geek culture table", which is bad for media because it excludes half of the worlds input and perspective regarding fiction and popular culture.
> finally get to the table with almost a decade of nagging and shaming via social media
> demand dolls.

b...but I'm male and I want at least two of these dolls

this is a toy line for normal girls 6-12, user

THEY ARE CALLED ACTION FIGURES

Mera, Amethyst, and/or Big Barda when?

Also legit surprised Lady Shiva is even there.

Wait, Black Canary's not in this franchise but a few dozen supervillainesses are?

Barda is a big part of the movies

Nigga this was created to sell toys to little girls has nothing to do with your fedora

Oh yeah, I forgot. still haven't seen that one yet, sorry

Cassandra Cain when then?

Princess Amethyst was in the new movie for a tiny bit. Really tiny bit.

still no Raven?

we have a background jinx sometimes...

I think one of the books will have a Trigon story so she'll probably show up in that

I know Space Cabbie is in it, I'm just shocked they're giving Hawkman a toy

just think user, I can go to fucking McDonalds and get a Hawkman toy

bless this earth