This

>This
Is why women only care about material possessions. I know you guys hate the Jews n all but Walt Disney was a known anti-Semite and he is the person that taught women how to be whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uImcD8ZIQIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>walt created belle
no

Women always want to be treated special as if they are the only things that matter in the world.

What was wrong with Hercules.

false gods

>>false gods
>>implying the god you worship actually exists
lol nice one dude.

Aladdin was a great movie though.

Do you have Cinderella in your life?

so was mulan

>You have entered a Sup Forums where the celebration of Classical Western civilization, revived during the Renaissance (the true rising point of Europe) and hailed as the source of all that is European, is considered the worship of false gods
I want off this fucking ride

>mfw all my favorites are pre-Jew
>Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Little Mermaid, dnd Sword
>inb4 MERMAID WAS POST JEW TAKEOVER

The original rough drafts for TLM had been knocked around since Walt was alive but never came off the shelve for one reason or another. He had intended to animate that story in particular.

Also I read The Once and Future King and its post-war marxist garbage and Merlin was a huge cuck spending the whole book indoctrinating Arthur. Disney version was much better.

>he is the person that taught women how to be whores
No, Walt had no control over the direction Disney took from the 90s.

His Disney promoted marriage and tradition.

Aladdin reinforced the lie that arabs are ok, poor people are just kept down by the systen, tigers won't kill you and are your friend, and Robin Williams is funny.

Mulan is a story about how a strong woman who don't need no man told the patriarchy to fuck off, joined the military, and was somehow able to beat up a 200+ pound Hun cuz GIRL POWER.

From my understanding walt disney loved jews and hired jewish communists. Again he got into a lot of trouble for it. He sympathized with communist and jews. It was a big rumor. As to why they would change that? Who knows? He started a club. And due to his testament jews get first go.

To be fair to Mulan, it was based on a Chinese myth that was thousands of years old. Also she only pretended to be a man to protect her father, she wasn't some genderqueer feminist she just was a victim of circumstance.

>was somehow able to beat up a 200+ pound Hun cuz GIRL POWER.

Was somehow able to blow his ass up with fireworks*

"Hun"

Seriously how did they fuck that shit up

Nobody taught women to be whores, they were always a whore.

Big dick and money can get you any women you want.

I always liked Tarzan a lot as a kid.

I didn't draw any kind of morals from it whatsoever, I just thought that both Tarzan and Clayton were cool, but ended up on opposing sides for reasons outside of their control.

The best bit is that now they're giving names to the princesses "because it empowers them"

Jews despise people who helped them. Before Hitler, the archetypical worthless moron violent goy was the "Polack," this, after Poland gave Jews full freedom of religion, special privileges and the greatest material and intellectual height they knew up to that point. Nixon helped Israel and is self-defeatingly, gratuitously despised by Jews for it. Look at the hatred Jews feel for America after all it has done for them. So maybe this pattern applies.

That's fair, and I even like Mulan, but it's no coincidence that the jews just happened to pick that one chinese myth out of hundreds. They knew the shekels they would make from young millenial liberals selling a fictional story about a female soldier outdoing men twice her size and receiving praise and glory at the end.

It taught kids that used up sluts aren't damaged goods and one should go for the dried up whore who stabs you in the back.

>The Little Mermaid, 1991
>Sword in the Stone is about furries
>Beast was white
>Hunchback is adapted from an existing story, and is a classic
>Nothing wrong with Aladdin
>Tarzan is white
>Nothing wrong with Hercules
>Especially nothing wrong with Emperor's New Groove

Oh, and Mulan was a good movie.

>widowed
>worked for a questionable guy
What's wrong with that?

Who did "Song of the South"?

F

It's just a cool story. It's not like she won a men's arm wrestling tournament.

Bump

please vote for hillary. trump makes these mysogonist comics

becuase girls are obviously smarter than guys and can out-wit them. All guys are good for is being strong.

>that retarded iconic red nose

how to spot something made by tumblr

>a female soldier outdoing men twice her size and receiving praise and glory at the end.

for using firearms.

>widowed
Did we watch the same movie? You clearly forgot the sequence with Hades explaining to Meg how she sold her soul to hades to save the man she loves, and he goes off and chases another girl. Hades even explained it with little smoke puppets. Fuck off kike.

>likes chad
>signs deal with devil to save chad
>chad dumps her for better pussy
>nerdy dork that got /fit/ saves her from horse nigger rape
>she's still pining for chad
>lies to nerd and leads him into death traps

Oh yeah, you're right. How does that make her bad?

Because Perseus is a manwhore and she should've exercised better judgment before pining for a manwhore.

>le jewish boogeyman meme

Because she chose the wrong person to date? I don't think I know many men or women that haven't made that mistake before.

If she was a single mother you might have a point.

>You will never be a humble baker running a small bakery in a quiet hamlet

Why do I continue?

the fosters is some of the most deprived work yet. its about an interracial lesbian relationship where they foster children. the white woman's biological son has sex with their foster daughter and then that foster daughter ends up having sex with a black guy. one of the foster kids is gay and smokes pot and makes out with another kid. its a frightening show

>she's still pining for chad

No, she hates all men because of Chad, and leads /fit/ nerd into traps because she owed a debt to a god. She was also resisting that god most of the way and learned to stop hating men because of /fit/ nerd.

Thing is, women often make that mistake, far more than men. When 'men' make that mistake, it is due to the fact that they are huge pussies and don't reign in their women. There wouldn't be any mistakes after the proper application of the backhand.

I'm glad my parents never let me watch this propaganda when I was litte and instead my grandpa would always watch Westerns and Godzilla so I grew up watching those.
There's just something kinda...eeeggghhhhh...about the adults I know now who grew up on Disney.
Anyone else relate to this feel?

Or a humble priest in a small chapel.

Women don't have to be taught to be whores.

Roman columns in Greece.

Heresy of the highest order.

Gaston did NOTHING wrong.

Yeah, it was kinda rare for a disney movie to have the villain win

I'm pretty sure no one would expect a firework lit by an actual fucking dragon to come flying over from the other side of the roof.

The meme picture also forgets to mention that Tarzan is a white Anglo-Saxon. He overcomes his foes with strength and guile, literally becoming the alpha of a gorilla troop at the end. He even gets an Aryan qt waifu at the end to continue his glorious bloodline.

Tarzan has always been red pill as fuck.

Disney brainwashes girls into thining that someday their prince will come save them. They are constantly on the lookout for the flawless happy ever after bullshit.

>all the "grown-ups" in this thread defending their childhood cartoons
I loved a lot of shit when I was a kid, but kids have shit taste.
Now I am an adult and recognize the cancer when I see it.
Put your fee-fees aside or off to with you.

That's because Burroughs was redpilled

with small boys

>I'm glad my parents never let me watch this propaganda when I was litte and instead my grandpa would always watch Westerns and Godzilla so I grew up watching those.
>There's just something kinda...eeeggghhhhh...about the adults I know now who grew up on Disney.
>Anyone else relate to this feel?
I kind of grew up on Disney, but I only really like the Pixar movies. Is that any better?

fuck off Muhammaad

But don't forget the other hidden message that the other white people such as Clayton are EVIL and want to enslave all the gorillas(niggers) that just wanna get along.

So you can't stand white villains and black victims in your fiction at all, then.

Name me a single movie where whites are just the good guys and blacks or other non-whites are evil.

American History X

Romper Stomper

Princess and the frog?

Birth Of A Nation

Demolition Man

Bloodsport
>you never specifically asked for kid's movies

Half the whites in the movie were evil neo nazis with the end message being "get along with blacks no matter what". The main character was even raped by other, more evil, white people.

white evil neo nazis beating up minorities

black royalty betrayed by evil, greedy, white butler

you can't be serious

the black guy may have been the main villian, but don't forget about that ignorant white society keeping all those poor, starving, people of color living in the sewers, led by Dennis Leary for some reason.

>5555
>wasted on an user with no sense of humor

Fucking revolting

Technically correct but bad guy is asian and asians don't usually get to play the sympathy card unless the setting is old China getting fucked by white Europeans or Japan getting raped by white Americans in WW2, so you get a B+.

>Mulan is a story..
...about how Disney really wanted to break into the Chinese distribution market, hence the incongruous focus on an obscure chink myth.

This then paved the way for present day Hollywood bending over backwards for the Chinese censor, to the extent that films like Mission Impossible Rogue Nation is actually co-produced by a Chinese film studio.

One plus: Ghostbusters 2016 got canned in China because of their new batshit rule dictating that supernatural things not be depicted.

No he wasn't. He hated communists, distrusted jews, wanted to fire half his workforce for trying to unionise and was an fbi informant who reported communist activity to the state. So pretty based guy I would say.

To be honest, King Arthur is a cuck - just ask Sup Forums.

What movie was this?

Peter Pan
Black Cauldron
hot garbage

Pocahontas was pretty 10/10 if you ask me...

>hey evil white man guns are bad and us natives understand more(especially the women) and are peaceful unlike you ignorant, evil, GREEDY WHITE MEN hey lets race mix John Smith

Thanks couldn't remember the middle one

WTF is wrong with Mulan and Aladdin? It doesn't follow your theme
And what about High School musical? Isn't it just about singing and dancing?
Your theme/message kinda goes into a clusterfuck from then on

Natives were not peaceful in that movie. If you don't believe me then check "Savages" song from it. Pocahontas was about young lovers trying to prevent war between their nations. It is still propaganda but not in the way you make it up to be.

I'm also not sure about emperors new groove and hercules. The fuck was wrong with those movies?

Hercules was about backstabing 30+ whore, nope they got this one right.
Beast was about woment liking horse dick.
Hunchback was about vain woman, also try to sell that gypo are good.
Tarzan- women want gorila dick
Alladin- steal and lie, you get princess, aslo try to sell good arabs.

I don't know man
user had a theme going, then he fucked his own shit up

>Tarzan- women want gorila dick
wat

Dont forget girl wanting gorila dick.
I bet she humped him on first night.

Chad tundercock.
If a remember corectly she was engaged with other dude before coming to africa. Than golila dick.

I'm aware that the natives were not portrayed as perfect, but they were still portrayed as the enlightened, harmonious, nature people that were merely reacting to the actions of greedy white invaders. And only through the power of love and racemixing was a peaceful solution and friendship achieved. I do like how they accidently made the governor Ratcliffe guy especially greedy and gave him biggest hooked nose in Disney history.

No they fucking weren't. You remember that the village chief tried to force his daughter to marry a warrior who just came back from war killing a lot of people? Do you also remember how the same warrior was also made fun from by her for being boring as shit? Both natives and whites were portrayed with flaws there and both Pocahontas and Smith were portrayed as not fitting into their societies because of higher standards.

I'm aware of all of that but the whites were still portrayed as the far more flawed and ignorant of the two. Even how they draw the characters tells a story. All the indians look strong or beautifal like models, but other than John and his ginger friend, all the white people are fat, hairy, menacing, or even dopey looking. You cannot tell me with a straight face that that both sides were portrayed as equally flawed.

Not to mention that Hercules was an 18-year-old kid who gave up his superpowers for the same 30+ whore.

>...about how Disney really wanted to break into the Chinese distribution market, hence the incongruous focus on an obscure chink myth.
and they fucking failed with that since Mulan was not well liked in China because "muh wymn" themes don't go over well there

Kung-fu Panda on the other hand

That movie heavyweights still pisses me off, the Camp dude was helping those fat shits and they turn him into the "bad guy"

Aladdin is set in Pre-Islamic Arabia, if you are going to derive any message from that movie it is that Islam sucks and ruined the middle east.

im on season 2 and can't stop watching, feel like im apart of their family now.

also the dad of the blonde lesbian son is the biggest cuk on earth
>wife leaves him for another women
>son fucks his gf
>wants to raise a baby thats not his

>pre-islamic
try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=uImcD8ZIQIA

(I know he's just a wannabe-alpha cunt)

Yea but disney died ages ago and now the jews run his company.

Heavyweights is kino