Pictures like this. I love them and they apply so commonly, please fill his thread with them

Pictures like this. I love them and they apply so commonly, please fill his thread with them.

>subla im nal

Self contributing for those interested

Gonna dump hoping more will help eventually

Thanks OP, these are a hoot.

wtf i hate AVGN now

Do you have the 14 sad pictures one?

a classic

>1324x824

I remember you from the last one of these threads I saw, same exact pictures / order
funny

;)

that's the argument people use against muslims, not mexicans. with mexicans people say that he wasn't calling all mexicans bad

Pretty accurate tbf (to be frank)

>Go crazy
Hate to break it to you m8 but people that purchase guns will soon have more stringent background and psych checks meaning it will be nearly impossible for crazy people to get guns.

I fucking hate when people do this

No one advocates that tho.

4 D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

>Stop breaking down a complex argument into it's base form and refuting the central point OMG

wew lad do you even know how to debate?

>Imageboards are cancer
Yes we know.

everyone acknowledge that ashkenazi jews are smartest you fucking jew. that doesn't mean they aren't a bad influence on the world.

>"Definitely stumping these Conservashits!! Now that I used strawman to recreate their meme in a shitty way they'll definitely vote for Bernie now!!!"
>#FeelTheBern, #NeverTrump, #BernieCanStillWin

have you never heard of NEUROPLASTICITY?
the ability to learn is not IQ based it's a simple matter of repetition.

bringing in a lot of mooslims doesnt stop crime.
shooting someone thats robbing you does

what the other guy said, and anyways, trying to hide the fact that you're racist online is pretty gay.

fucking autistic trumpfag

>Smart people can't be evil lol
Yeah just ignore MAO STALIN Kim Jong Il Kim Jon Un Hitler and the rest.

>tiny

this one always get's me

Anybody have the Bernie "donate money to fight the establishment whoops I lost all your money to the establishment vote for the establishment"

You made these and nobody will ever save them or repost them. Sad.

Gun owners aren't being actively motivated under pain of damnation to actively subjugate or murder everyone who disagrees with them.

If the percentage of gun owners who murder people over ideological differences was even remotely close to the barbarism going on DAILY in Islamic countries you wouldn't need strawmen riddled images to ban guns because we would have done that already if gun ownership was as fatal as Islam.

Ask me how I know you're an overeducated liberal.

> Hint: it's because you can't make an argument concisely

Kill yourself, you bloviating gasbag.

libs are the ones that want to exterminate MAGAers

Watch Joueur du grenier instead. He's a /fit/ ex neet, Business grad.

kill yourself you cancer.

Forgot pic

kek

saved all these, they're fucking brilliant, Sup Forums on literal suicide watch, thank you for this

this one is just the nail in the coffin

liberal attempts at this meme are horrible bc its just describing Sup Forums hypocrisies rather then ideological

thank you for correcting the record

>this is what trumpfags actually believe
back to rebbit faggot

Why do so many people say that Sup Forums blames nonexistent shills for the conflicting opinions on this board, when the CTR shilling has been pretty much proven?

Same reason why liberals praise Hillary and discredit the DNC leaks perhaps?

Not every liberal opinion on here is a shill or a shitpost, but it's safe to say that a good portion of them are, and it's fair to claim so if it's obvious.

Thought I told you to go back you fucking cuck. Do you really think you scored one for reddit trying to dismantle an already shit thread?
>"HAHAHAHA FUCKING BTFO. I CAME ON ONE THREAD AND TRIED TO RUIN IT. THEY'RE NOT IGNORING ME BECAUSE THEY'D RATHER JUST NOT PUT UP WITH MY IGNORANCE AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT, BUT BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN BTFO XD"

These suck

As a leaf, I disaprove this image, You can have a contrary opinion without being called a Shill if you got the Overlord flag.

when does Sup Forums deny we are a circle jerk?

My man

your autism is showing

Sup Forums is a board of peace, Cross boarders welcome.

Fucking glorious

Sup Forums may have been a circle jerk some time ago but it's been a shitstorm of diversity for a while now.

Original and clever responde friend

Here's a fresh one for ya'll

I don't get this one. Camo clothing?

all the libturd ones reek of asshurt

bloviating gasbag

fucking kek

>we need to ban more muslims from entering the country for now, because more and more of them are doing exactly what the Quran says they should do.
>we don't need to ban guns because a lack of guns doesn't stop insane people, cae and point, Nice, France.
Checkmate.

Holy shit this is the exact representation of my friend.

Sup Forums literally btfo lmao i haven't seen an extermination of this magnitude since Auschwitz

Finally someone gets it