Cucked Race

Reminder to newfags that chinks(asians) are the most cucked race on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvihi9hPpbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also submitted this to le reddit

You really have no life do you Australia...

And whites aren't far behind. You see, we won't breed you out. Nahhh, that's too quick. We will breed you like the dogs you are and have our way with your wives and daughters and we will continue to breed you so we can ravage your women.

>Reddit
Reeeeeeeeee

found the chink

Afaik the backstory is the girls are call girls and the other guys offered more money

Found the virgin(?)
How does it feel when your own country is getting yellowed by all the Asians buying up your property kek

that's staged you know

Found the chinkk!! /s
Literally Aussie user is mad because he can't buy houses in his own country anymore lol blame your own politicians mate

You think people would do that?
Just go on the internet and lie?

The Chinese have more dollars the the US. Quick, get to the basement and print more while you still can. The petrodollar won't stay afloat all the time. kek, silly fucking yanks. China owns you. You lads will have to turn into a communist shithole to even have a slim chance of competing with them

ITT: op getting rekt
Also op is a fucking flaming faggit

I think China might be USA tier one day but definitely not to the point of "owning" anyone

So everyone involved is a degenerate.

Case closed.

Op you fucking retard you are the reason why that sub shit posts in here sometimes, do you really not have anything else better to do?

You act as if USA is somehow great. Lad, a fuck load of you live in poverty. I don't even know why I'm trying to explain this to you. You're spoonfed propaganda from day 1.
>land of the free
Free my arse.

AFUKKAUUU STUPID WHITE DEVIR

OUR PENIS STRUNG, AND RONG!

A FAKA UUUUU WHITE DEVEEERRR

Free your mind, then your ass will follow.

Who care, I want to see yellow chinky manlets get mad lol.

The brutality of this video...

Fun fact: After this video became famous, Chinese people doxxed the girls and revealed their workplaces, names, and addresses. Stay mad, kek.

Ayy lmao.

The fact is there's actually little to no Asians on Sup Forums, most are either trolls or people pretending to be Asians (Japan flag)

CHina has almost fallen apart twice in the last three years. I'm not so sure about it being a long term powerhpuse. What happens when machines replace labor well be able to make cheap shit here.

I wonder why....

I think they're moving away from coping and stealing tech to developing some home grown stuff now, even their labor is getting more expensive and it's getting shipped to places like India and Philippines

You will but so will china. And still, they have a much bigger population. They're still going to outplay you not matter what. You're losing. Just accept it and move on you silly yank.
>yank
>talking about stealing tech
Tip top fucking kek

I mean yeah, all countries steal tech especially when they're still a developing country
I'm pretty sure we stole a lot of nuclear plans from Germany and Russia back then and there's still hacking into different countries

Every country is a developing country so to speak. Still doesn't give you the right to steal, Jamal.

Asians tend to be beta as fuck. There's something in our genetics that just gives us less testosterone. We grow less facial/body hair, are physically weaker, bulk less, less prone to aggression, etc.

And when Americanized asians are with white folk, they debase themselves into uncle toms who treat themselves as second class footstools for them. And no man, whatever color your skin, respects that kind of betaness, so the act itself becomes counterproductive.

Tall white clean cut European dude from norway, comes to thailand and proud of stealing some poor cucks ladyboy girlfriend.

I think that's Asian Americans and the effect of media's portrayal of them. If you've met any actually Asians in their countries a lot are pretty based and jacked af

Australia this is an impressive find. I've noticed gay culture is a lot the same. As a white alpha male glitter invoker, I too, find myself in these same types of situations. But the girl is me :^)

What the fuck.

Sup Forums has no sense of hypocrisy when it comes to interracial cuckolding

Pawochaw pawochaw~
>Sparkle!
Its the call; you know. Everyone knows about us. :^)

>Gets mad when nigger takes white girl
>Entitlement when white guy takes Asian girl
You've become what you hate

bump

I've seen Mexican guys with Asian women.

what the fuck

Bump yourself off a bridge ya retard

that was really stupid because theyre doing it in us more than anywhere in the world you stupid fuck. and this is the problem with this country everyone. here it is. this faggot right here is the disease.

No that's actually not true, it happens a lot more in Canada and Australia simply because there are less immigration restrictions there and it costs far less to apply for citizenship
Sure there might be lots of Asians in CA but those are mostly citizens or green cards. The ones in Canada and Australia are foreign and are just buying property up as investment

Believe user or not, guy in video used to be my roommate. This video is 100% real. AMA

Why are you a lying faggot?

Yes, I know. But its true. :^)
>chinese whores wish they were lumberjocks
(secret: they do!)

thanks for clarifying what chinks means, very useful

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk is this why chinese people are so unhinged?

You sound like BuzzFeed articles for some reason

Dude the preferred term is oriental, get with the PC times man

if u say so bb :^)

I went to this guy channel and his videos are full of mad asians comments like that, apparently he is popular in there and every chinkmale is mad as fuck cause he is fucking their women, I think is hilarious

>>OIGMr5UK

MY FUCKING SIDES!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvihi9hPpbM

Chinks are the worst.

t. angry Taiwanese kid

Oddly enough most people who claim to be nonwhite are just whites trolling and most people who claim to be white are just shitskins who wish they were white.

It's also funny seeing all the fake accounts labeled "chinks have small peckers" Jesus people are getting desperate

As an educated fit Hispanic, this reminds me of those times I used to cuck white American guys off their 'girlfriends' (more like female friends they had crushes on). However, I ended getting bored of white american girls' submissive and boring personality and went back to hitting on Hispanic women.

I love you aussies

Creepiest dude I have ever seen
Can't keep white women so he stoops down and brags about his "accomplishment" of getting 3/10 Asians

>being this butthurt

honestly op this just comes across as pure bitterness. Did your oneitis start dating a chinaman or something?

asians love telling white people that they are superior to other types of asians but in the end all of them look the same

Leave it Australia to figure new ways of shitposting that shouldn't even be possible.

That's funny because ethnically you're Chinese
Plus China fucking owns you lol

>nigger tier lips
Nothing of value was lost

>Cries when niggers get white women
>Feel entitled when dating Asian women
The level of hypocrisy kek

>typical WMAF

And white DICKLETS LOVE UGLY ASIAN GIRLS

lmao at this Malay Hardest working slant on Sup Forums

I am the crusader that purges heresy

Now I purge the heresy of racemix in Kek's name

a white man who gets an Asian woman who wanted a white man isn't an Alpha, they're just a toy who was handed a woman, a degenerate woman who hates her own race at that
these type of "men" can't make quality children, because they aren't a strong men
they breeded with a degenerate because their delusions on racial fetishes
the woman is not mothering material because their self hate and hate of their own race. they have low self esteem and that baggage carries on forever, mostly because their husband is a beta to fix them, and this plagues their children

t. hapa with awful parents

Dubs Prove

This thread was near dead, you revived it. You have aided heresy.

HOW DARE YOU

MY DUB AND TRIP SHOWS THAT I CARRY OUT HIS WILL

Truth

How do you feel about amwf

Absolutely disgusting

>>>reddit.com/r/china
>>>reddit.com/r/japan
>>>reddit.com/r/korea
>>>reddit.com/r/hongkong

Kek deems you a heretic.

I am his true knight. Check my digits

Subs full of salty expats kek

>Today
>20 years later, me

???

My dub trips beats all ITT

MAKING ME THE APOSTLE OF KEK AGAINST THE RACEMIXERS

May the God-Emperor smile upon you

This is really bad because the majority of serious MGTOW guys I know are Asian. Goddamn are those guys pissed. Kek.

seeing how the common thought is Asian men are undesirable, an Asian man who gets with a white woman is usually an Alpha of some kind, so no being handed women because of their race their
and white women who are usually self hating fuck blacks instead

so whatever about it

but with how lots of white girl neets obsessing over Kpop stars, it might be another danger... but these girls are to socially retarded to date any man in the first place

getting trips but getting trips when checking your own dubs. kek is disappointed in you luqman.

Lmao that filename.

But the white is the one getting cucked their? His white genes trashed with a disgusting hapa baby when there are only 10% whites left in this world.

Meanwhile there are countless Asians. Why would this chink care about some chink girl when there are countless and countries with basically nothing but Asians?

You dumb retard.

well memed ahmed

sleep with one eye open.

And A lot of WMAF looks like this

Except we're not losing anything, and the PRC's huge population is a detriment, not a benefit.

Kek is dissapointed in pol for the heresy of Racemixing

Legit question. I work for an international company and often have to train in the UK. I talk the other engineers that live out there and they start at like 25k-35k less a year than they do in the US. This surprises me because everything is so much more expensive there. How do you guys have any disposable income and does it feel like a 40-45k a year job is enough out there?

Turn back from your filthy RACEMIXING WAYS

Germany in for the kill

KEK CONFIRMS

RACEMIXING IS WRONG

DESTROY ALL WMAF SHILL THREADS