If you actually believe Jews are in some sort of conspiracy to further themselves racially you are fucking retarded

If you actually believe Jews are in some sort of conspiracy to further themselves racially you are fucking retarded.

Yes Jews control most major banks and shit like that, however there is actual historical precedents for this happening. Back in the day the Catholic church banned usury making it to where not many Christians had any need to actually give out loans in Europe since they couldn't charge interest and it served no positive benefit, however Jewish bankers weren't barred by this rule and got a couple hundred year head-start to create large banking and merchant groups long before protestants came to be. So there are very powerful Jewish people who are represented more often then other races/ethnicities. However to think they are trying to propel Jewish people into power is retarded stormfag shit, really all people like Soros want is more power for themselves not for other Jews.

tl'dr: Lots of rich corporation/bank heads are jewish because of historical head-start, this doesn't mean they are in a conspiracy to own everything.

Stormfags btfo

>Back in the day the Catholic church banned usury
Jews ban usury too. Even jews hate jews.

George Soros is now on his 10th heart
He's had 9 transplants

True story

>it's not the common denominator
>everybody else is the problem, goyim

The Jews don't have an organized church that can execute you if you are in Europe loaning shit to warring italian city states and shit

Maybe there's not a plot to destroy the goyim, but why most of them seem to coincidentally support and encourage policies that would do so?

Good post tbqhwy family.

you do realize that's a troll pic right? Half those people aren't religiously or ethnically jewish

>Hurr durr cause i say so
Really faggot never in the history of humanity has a group of people ever colluded for their mutual benefit ?

Why would they collude for mutual benefit with millions of people simulatenously, George Soros is just retarded is all

You're right OP can I have 2 shekels now

>implying its millions and not thousands at most

George Soros is a real life James Bond supervillain. He bankrolls organizations that cause civil unrest and then he short changes that nations currency for a profit

Schrodinger's Jew
>"Jews are greedy and selfish"
>Also trying to propel millions of other people into wealth and power.

They get ahead by wrecking nations m8.

Homogenous, sucessful cultures make them stick out like sore thumbs, so they seek to undermine to get ahead.

Look at Soros. Richer than God, he could retire today and his family live in oppulent luxury for thousands of years. Yet he dedicates his life to the destruction of civilization? That's the power of ideology.

It's hard to pull yourself up, it's easy to pull other people down.

These "boo hoo, it's the jew" guys do the latter. They sit in squalor and misery and try blame somebody else for why they can't earn their G.E.D. and move out of the mobile home park.

I'm a poorfag who did a bit of college, worked a lot but not too hard, and I never felt that any heebs were holding me back. Directly or indirectly, I probably know about 4 jews. I'm doing better than at least 3 of them. So no complaints here.

Hop in, fags. We'll go back to whatever year /pol would be happiest to live in.

...so what year is it? Why?

1933 when Hitler became chancellor.

Hitler was a faggot though.

wtf jews rock now

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda like how Muslims hate other Muslims

Soros is a giga nigga either way, and he needs to be put out of our misery.

Post WW2 America

It's a shame your not a true wizard.