What more could be done to help the refugees?

What more could be done to help the refugees?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-J5McNt3fc

NOTHING. AND GET EM OUT OF JORDAN TOO

Wheres the option that says "if you fight"?

muslimparenting.jpg

The refugees need help you are the bad guy not them

not starting "revolutions" through shadowy backroom weapons deals to moderate muslims?

How about impeaching the president who was running weapons to the people causing this?

Accept only women and childre. Let the men stay and fight.

Bigger bombs so they can fly to safety

Accept women and children. Let the men stay and fight.

The refugees are not soldiers they are innocent civilians they shouldn't have to fight

Send them to Israel.

Do you feel better about yourself now? Put yourself in the refugees shoe's, what if no one wanted to help you?

Don't care, just stay out of the west.

I'm an innocent civilian but if someone attacked my home I would fight for it.

I mean my personal home I dont care about anyone else.

-Stop selling guns to Muslims.

-Stop giving money to Muslim governments and intelligence agencies.

-Stop letting Muslims come to the West and funnel money back to their countries.

-And, most importantly, stop buying oil.

Stop giving the means for war to inbred tribal retards with the development and average intelligence of small children. They obviously can barely manage their states alone, let alone with Western industrial influence, arms, and money constantly flooding in.

Cut them all off from the spigot and the Islamic World will shut the fuck up really fast.

Canada is actually currently doing alot to help the refugees i wish America would follow your country's example

this pisses me off SO FUCKING MUCH

why is the media silent about the syrians who are left FIGHTING

what about the official military of syria? what about the peshmerga? the ypg? they're just fucking soldiers doing whatever the fuck they can to help. NOBODY mentions them when they talk about the war. its just FUCKING ISIS while in reality there are people who risk their lives every day fighting those npcs (nonplayable characters) every day.

NOBODY talks about it, NOBODY. it's like the media portrays syria as a fucking horror survival game with no opposing force against isis.

Honestly this.

And I dont care if women or children come to America. Women when not under the oppressive influence of their Muslim husbands or fathers take the burka off and enjoy our culture to the fullest. I seen it personally when this girls father died her burka flew off.

But like the Titanic men should go down with their sinking ship and help as many women and children off before it fully sinks.

And by children I mean 15 and younger. Not 31 year old men claiming to be 16.

I think we need better bombs and more destructive bullets. We can't keep letting some of them get away.

wtf I hate trump now

Kek!

>Liberal Detected
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ayy yo wasn't beach boy from Turkey

RARE even though your flag looks like a rip-off of Japans.

Soldiers choose to fight refugees just want to live their life in peace so of course they get more attention, they desperately need help

As an American, why should I care about what happens to people in war-torn/poor countries, or any country other than my own?

We should help our own people before other countries. And if I were a refugee I wouldn't go to someplace like China and make everyone conform to me like they are all doing to Europe

Are western women really so sheltered and privileged that they can't recognize the effects of war?

Because its the right thing to do?

Stop our stupid proxy war in Syria

have the people who 'fled', fight.

Brazil is already a crime infested shithole where people are under the constant threat of being shot or slowly mutilated by some sick fuck drug lord.

Yet no one wants to help Brazil.

Why is it the right thing to do exactly?

Why cant we help both our people and the refugees?

Gather them all at mecca and nuke em from orbit

He would've grown up to be a terrorist anyways. It's for the best desu senpai.

They dont want to fight not everyone is a soldier real life is not like Hollywood movies, most refugees are woman and children

There is no such thing as innocence, only varying degrees of guilt

Soldiers choose to fight, because the choice is to fight or abandon your country, the land you call home. The soldiers are the ones that deserve aid.

You should care about your country men. I'm not talking about safe-space faggots, I mean your red-blooded, pick a gun up and kill invaders countrymen.

because we can't even help our own countries right now.

The video OP has posted has changed my entire perspective!

I on the behalf of everyone else white, APOLOGIZE sincerily.

As we speak I will demand that we all remove our borders, and fully kneel and submit for immigrants, service them in every way we can, they have suffered immense trauma stemming from our white privilage and we must offer our daughters to them as well.

Join sweden, we are the most progressive and enlightened society.

wtf i hate refugees now

>Put yourself in the refugees shoe's
Apostrophes don't make plurals, dumbass.
>what if no one wanted to help you?
Help myself.

They have their country. We have ours. If you're saying I have a responsibility to help them then you have a responsibility to invite every homeless person in your town to live in your house. Put yourself in their shoes. What if you didn't have a home? Spread those legs, slut.

You are helping us already, my god the records must be going wild

>6 gorillion shekels deposited, thanks for correcting the record

Citation needed

Because sitting back and watching innocent people die is wrong

if they don't want to fight then why should i care what happens to their country?

America was literally built by refugees, how many European refugees has America taken in during its history? Alot, whats the difference in this situation?

More like most refugees are male roaches wanting to immigrate for free gibes and all the white women they can rape and get away with.

Put them down

Isn't the boy on the left originally a propaganda photo published by Jaysh al-Sunna, an organization that wants to establish a similar sharia state to ISIS and beheads children who don't convert?

I mean it sucks that he was bombed but that's war. Syria's better off out of their hands. Continue the airstrikes and take back Aleppo so this madness can stop

And yet the one on the left is still alive

This image is like comparing apples to dead oranges

The difference is white Europeans are hard working, inventive, and don't belong to a desert death cult.

They're also white.

So you admit that the ONLY reason you are against helping the refugees is because of racism?

How is it wrong? It is their country, their culture, their war, and ultimately their problem. Sure, I can feel bad about the situation, but it ultimately has no barring or effect on my day-to-day life. And who is to say they are innocent? Are you judging these people based on your countries culture and law?

>America was built by refugees.
Yes. And your point? That time has passed. We're an established country now with most people here having most of their ancestors being American born.

Establish safe zones OVER THERE

His whole family is dead, he has no one left and he is still stuck in Syria and there are many children like him but you guys dont want to help them

Help them in their own country. Don't pollute our country with their dysfunction.

This is what happens when you have sex and bring children into a world of war.

Leave your country before breeding.

Another limousine liberal who by being mostly oblivious to things that happen outside her bubble wants to help the poor widdle refugees but will only sow chaos and destruction across the West as well.

We should be taking in white South African refugees. Syrian and Africans need to be gassed or shot when they show up at European borders.

America literally took in thousands of Irish refugees when the IRA happened that was not that long ago

Their country is a war zone you cant help them over there because of the WAR duh!

Fuck the IRA.

Up the UDA!

FUCK YOU

Fuck him.

Yes you can. You're an idiot and I literally debunked your entire worldview with 3 words. LOL

That's actually incorrect.

There are still some safe cities left, and more cities are being liberated with the help of Russian and coalition airstrikes and local forces.

We can and will continue to help them over there but they should stay the hell out of Europe.

I don't give a fuck whether they invade the US or not. There's also plenty of Middle Eastern countries for them to go to.

not an argument

>LOOK AT ME CRY
>NOW ACCEPT THESE THIRD-WORLD SAVAGES OR YOU'RE A HEARTLESS MONSTER

What a cunt. I've never had so much hatred for American news media than this election.

Stop thwarting Assad's attempts to end a rebellion and help him destroy ISIS.

Did I hit a nerve, libtard?

It wasn't exactly meant to be, mate. I was merely stating my opinion on the Troubles.

Fuck this guy too!

argument

not an argument

Thousands of relatively close irish != millions of fucking shitstains that preach a fucked up religion

remove yourself shitstain.

Let Obongo keep arming the insurgents because clearly that is working.

>Women

The difference is simple; Irish and America go hand-in-hand. The Irish have been coming to America since the 1800's and most Irish would have had no trouble assimilating into American culture in '70s, since many Irish communities were already established.

The point your missing, and I don't know why, is simple: During earlier years of American history, when people came to America, they wanted to be American. They were proud of their heritage, but were still ultimately American. They assimilated.

Current "refugees" and immigrants don't do that. They set up areas that are just like what they left and expect us to cow-tow to them. So fuck them, in all honesty. If I wanted to experience their culture, I would have gone to their shitty country.

You can bet your ass if someone started shit in America I would be one of the first to volunteer to fight them. I don't give a shit about what happens in the middle east though if they can't fight for their homes fuck them.

>And by children I mean 15 and younger
15 is already too old, bro. 12 and under, at least. 10 and under to be safe.

Actually his whole family is alive and safe
His sister was hospitalized but she's better now
Which is why memes of him don't infuriate me as much

>and he wanted you to know.

Is this an actual statement by this kid or did you just stuff your agenda into a five year old's mouth?

Not that I plan to immigrate, but I might visit the US at some point.

What is your stance on us Brits?

The fact is Syria is not safe anymore and expecting women and children to stay there is just ridiculous, humans migrate its part of human nature

Building gun turrets in Dover so we can shoot rapefugees if they try to get through the channel tunnel.

>What more could be done to help the refugees?

Let them chop off more nigger heads before they get NATO bombed.

No one wants to take in millions of refugees you idiot but we should take more then have,

Germany has done the best job helping the refugees, if every other country did what Germany was doing there would be no refugees crisis

I've been to Britain, lived there for half a year, and a majority of Europe in general, and I really have no problem with any of you. It's just I hate people that come from one country to another and then demand that their new country be exactly like the old one. Just drives me mad.

I've always wanted to go back to the UK, but in the current European climate, just seems like it's better to wait while you suss your shit out.

I just proved you wrong, there's several safe cities left and there is Middle Eastern countries for them to migrate to.

Fuck them.

>It's just I hate people that come from one country to another and then demand that their new country be exactly like the old one. Just drives me mad.
You racist.

Go to mecca.

How does Irish and America go hand in hand exactly? Is America part of Ireland? No?

I bet millions of refugees would love to be American if given the opportunity