Do you follow any movie stars on twitter?

Do you follow any movie stars on twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

james woods 2020

James Woods, Edgar Wright, Gregg Turkington/Neil Hamburger, Tom Savini, Dana DeLorenzo, Eric Andre, Norm McDonald, Adam Devine, David Lynch, Nathan Fielder, Tim Heidecker, Bruce Campbell, John Carpenter, Ice Cube, and Jeffrey Combs.

Used to follow Bill Shatner but he just talks to 12 year olds all fucking day long. Clogs up your feed real fast.

He's right. As a foreigner, I must say I find it baffling that there are cities in America which openly offer themselves as places to hide from the law. It's like the Democrats are openly saying "we want to import illegal immigrants to use as bought votes". They may as well, at this point, nobody is under any illusion.

our guy trump who was in home alone 2

our guy alex jones from a scanner darkly

The funny thing is that there are only a few cities that have sanctuary status and they're in blue states
It helps the Dems on the local level but fucks then in the presidential elections due to the electoral college

David Lynch, Zack Snyder
And Armond White, of course.

Woods twitter is hilarious. He doesn't give a fuck. I watched Vampires one night and decided to see what he was up to. I was pleasantly surprised.

>here are cities in America which openly offer themselves as places to hide from the law
americans dont universally love the law

God, Woods is a piece of shit.

Lmao. I love the idea of posting a picture of yourself with your own quote on it.

you get to go back

Remember that scene in Salvador where his waifu gets taken back to her killing field of a country

>The funny thing is that there are only a few cities that have sanctuary status and they're in blue states

any why, pray tell, are the states blue? retard

Now that James Woods has revealed his power level, will they still have him back to voice Hades in Kingdom Hearts 3?

why would you follow Norm? He's only ever tweeting about the most boring sports event going on that day.

>played himself in White House Down
the absolute madman

i think you mean waking life

Post twitters that disappointed you

Los Angeles resident here.

This guy is 100% right. Ever since we became a sanctuary city crime has exploded. We're prisoners in our own homes every night. Gang graffiti is everywhere. Homeless creeps are literally taking dumps on the sidewalk. They've set up tent cities all over the city. The smell of piss and shit is everywhere. Our cars get broken into every night. Robberies are way up. Violent crime is way up.

Basically life in LA is now exactly like it is in Mexico

cite sources and proof cuckold

>protip: LA has always been like that.

Fuck You spic. No really fuck you.

Your kind are like roaches and you ruin every place where you gather in great number

Some people like sports and aren't low test beta males like you, neckbeard.

KYS you spic piece of shit

he's in both

2spooky4me

James Woods. That's honestly it

youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

Look at the basic logic.

Mexico is such a fucking shit hole that even Mexicans don't want to live there

Mexico is such a fucking shit hole because it's run and populated by Mexicans

Mexico is such a fucking shit hole that millions of Mexicans flee from it every year

Why would anyone ever want this fucking human garbage to ruin their cities?

Why does Sup Forums suck so much at talking about Television and Film?

>I choose to like or dislike a person who plays pretend for a living based on if their personal politics gel with mine

Congratulations on literally being the same thing as a SJW tumblrina you fat fucking kikeloving faggot. Learn to stop being mentally a permanent preteen and separate the art from the artist. What a sadness your life is.

Leftists view importing savages and destroying our civilizations as the ultimate ideal.
Victimhood is a religion to these "people" after all.

>LA times
nice fake news (((source))) there user.

>using twitter

RDJ got redpilled in prison

You deserve it for living on the garbage coast in the worst possible part you homo. Either move or go vigilante and take back your city you pussy.