Spoiled misogynist man babies BTFO

Trans men talk about male privilege m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KGJS0IhSoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQr5R5bGGH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if you don't agree with me, you're wrong.

Cool.

Go back to tumblr faggot

>if you don't think exactly like me, you're a bigot!

That goofy bitch Laci Green is already starting to resemble a pig. No doubt she'll plump up to 300 pounds by the time she's 30. Mark my words.

>some of these females can't grow more facial hair than me.

Should i just end myself?

You'd be able to grow a beard as well if you injected yourself with shitloads of male hormones

I'm half native and can barely grow a mustache a 12 year old mexican would be proud of

Nah my dude. Unless you're in your late 20s.

Then yes.

Nope. Use Minoxidil.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQr5R5bGGH8

I remember reading an article about a woman who transitioned and how everything became a lot tougher. I lost the article though.

>Those nu male beards

Disgusting.

You're only a man if you are born with male DNA

If you live in a shitty neighborhood you're at risk of getting mugged no matter what your sex is.

Being a man doesn't mean shit if you get jumped by three dudes with weapons.

>former women get to redefine masculinity because they take hormones and apparently know more than biologically born men about being a man and it's benefits.

I don't care about trans people one way or the other but it really does piss me off that they think they can tell me what being a man is and the benefits I gain from being a male.

Lacy gets fatter and fatter.

Dont want to imagine how she will look like in 10 years from now on.

Definitely produced pondering

Awwww look at all the white boy tears itt

This. If you have XX chromosomes you're not male.

I admit some gender roles are shit though.

I've also read that article before, too. Or I think I have. I feel like it might have just been someone disguised as a male, though.

>implying there is a difference

>transgender
>calling someone else spoiled
AHAHAHAHHAA
The doublethink is strong!

>privilege is the absence of experience

but, privilege is also the presence of experience, e.g. the privileges of having an anglo-saxon sounding surname, getting a warning instead of a ticket from a cop for speeding, or being admitted into freemasonry.

so, privilege equals both experience and non-experience? privilege = everything? yes, because it's a privilege to be alive at all. if you don't separate degrees of privilege or importance, this entire discussion is meaningless. is it a privilege to have an absence of experience that's a privilege to (not) experience? is it a privilege to have an experience that's an absence of experience? is it an absence of privilege to have an experience of an experience that's a privileged experience of an absence of an experience that's an experience?

also, are transmales ftm or mtf? or is that my cisprivilege showing? i'm gonna guess it's chicks with dicks. is the sex identity embedded in the phrase transmale/female their biological assignment, or what they identify as?

What did she mean by this?

>MTV

holy shit what the fuck happened?

The one dude in the picture is definitely a male. He was born a male. Yet they're saying he was born a female.

It's MTV staging some bullshit clip to confuse young people

Funny how feminists bitch about patriarchy and "male-centric world views" whenn tthey're the ones assuming that men have always been in a position of power.
How do they know that women didn't choose to stay at the home and forced mmen out?
How do they know that these roles were not mutual agreements that spread and became popular because they were successful plans?

she obviously wants to 50/50 the suicide rate

I'm not white

narrative BTFO

>Listening to mentally ill people about societal issues

Yea, no thanks.

suicide?

abnormally high rates in trans

So has MTV always been this shitty? When I was younger I was under the impression it was supposed to be some dudebro normie channel but I keep seeing it in this hyper sjw shit

>Says that men decided women will be the submissive ones
>Ignores the fact that women agreeing to be submissive is an inherently submissive act

Damn, these abominations cannot help themselves but be mentally females. I'm pretty sure that even faggots understand male view points better than them.

Yeah no difference between women and men except for the penis

There's no reason women weren't fighting wars and men taking care of the kids in the middle ages, just men forcing women in the kitchen

Sup Forums would be so gr8 if the good people didn't respond to b8 and didnt procre8 with black 8ps

DAMN LEXI GETTING THICC AS FUCK

I'd butter her up and cum to her rolls. It's my fetish.

For the money they spend to transition, you think they would have deeper voices. Only one of them sounded convincingly male.

>Men don't have to worry about walking around alone at night
>because they wont be catcalled

I got in a fight last week walking home from the bar... some drunk dudes who got in my face for no reason. I pushed one away, out of my face, then all hell broke loose. I doubt they would have done the same to a woman. I'd rather get cat called then worry about getting into another fight because some douchebags want to prove themselves.

Gross