That episode of the 60's Show where Commissioner Gordon asks Batman to do something about "the negro problem"

>That episode of the 60's Show where Commissioner Gordon asks Batman to do something about "the negro problem".

It was a different time.

>"It's a Catwoman pegs Robin" episode

It was pretty amazing what they got away with. Is it the first use of the word "boipussy" on maintream television?

The show was parody of the police incompetence, Comminsioner Gordon had to call Batman for every problem in Gotham.

Fun Fact: Burt Ward refused to shoot that scene so the studio went through seven different stuntmen, all of whom were non-union immigrants.

>that episode where Batgirl taught Batman and Robin about free love

>That episode where Timothy Leary spikes Gotham's water supply with LSD

Actually something like that happened on set

Wait what

Do you think Batman was impressed with Robin's big junk because I would be

look, it was the 60's, most people took a tab of aid with their morning coffee, things happened

>refused to get pegged
>co-wrote the "Dick infiltrates the youth activist group and fucks all of their women"

Burt Ward was alpha as fuck

Was it a euphemism for fucking Eartha Kitt Catwoman?

>Burt Ward can't stop talking about his dick

He's like a proto-Dustin Diamond

>That episode where Batman drives the Batmobile right into the crowd of Vietnam protesters in front of city hall

Do you think Burgess Meredith felt bad saying "nigger" so many times?

Not as bad as Cesar Romero felt for saying "faggot"

He's an actor. Mel Brooks had his actors say it left and right. Saying a bad word as part of an role doesn't make you a bad person. Words are powerless without the meaning we ascribe them. You can call someone a toaster with enough hate and it will be far worse

>implying he didn't insist on it.

Doesn't sound like a different time.

Explain pls be in detail

>that episode where Robin lynches a drunk native American while screaming "fronteir justice"

I know it was a different time but how did they slip this in?

"Batmaaaaaaan, you gotta help us with this budgeting issue!"

>while screaming "fronteir justice"

>That episode where Batman struggles to last 10 minutes in a wrestling ring against Bane after he pumped himself up on venom tonic.

I didn't know Adam West had it in him and seeing Burt Ward blow out his lungs cheering on Batman gets me every time.

The show really went to shit when Burt Ward started smoking weed. He used to be so pure.

I think the turning point for me was the episode "one night in selina" where the joker fists catwoman.

Fun fact. Caesar romero actually forced the writers to include the rim job scene. Nice bit of trivia

Can you blame him?

>ward
>pure
He's a slut, and not even a pure one

>That episode where Batman punches an asian man and exclaiming "Take that, you rice munching commie!"

The 60's were something, huh?

>That episode where Bruce and Dick vacation on Fire Island
>Liberace is the villain

They didn't even try to hide this shit

>That episode where Liberace sexually abuses a teenage boy

>You can call someone a toaster with enough hate and it will be far worse
wut

That's exactly what a fucking toaster like you would say. I swear these goddamn toasties are ruining this board.

Did that actually happen? If so, link?

I remember seeing Ward and West at a con. They talked about how it was the 60s and free love was popular and female groupies of the show would be stopping by their dressing rooms multiple times a day.

Fuck you, toaster.

Go back to your CD-I hotel, Fat Mario

It's interesting to consider that those two were sex symbols for playing silly superheroes in a comedy show

Ward was really hot back then tho

No bully plz.