Culture Pals - /cp/

IBERIAN LOVER Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a português of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TYJEmcdH4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey randall

Hey :D
Saw that no one made a thread, so I created it. Let's see if it stays up.

5 wievers

0 message

OP should be:
/deadpals/
left 2 die edition

YOUNG WHORES DON'T HAVE WAT IT TAKES TO BE A BAD GIRL))))]]]]

How do i get nudes from my qt?
We're planning to meet, she's dtf, i've even sent a pic of my cock which is the biggest she's seen apparently but she REFUSES to send nudes because she's "shy" and they're "bad"

the girl i have been talking with for over 4 months and who wanted me to come visit her and who has send many nudes just blocked me today on everything. out of nowhere. earlier she said she wanted me with her and that she loves me.

I think this site has finally broken me

At least she sent you nudes

Hate racemixing but love Asian pussy

Simple as

At least she sent you nudes
Time to share

fuck you sociopaths

If she decided to be a bitch then it's your turn to get back at her by sharing her nudes

where's she from?

this guy keeps my sides activated, i honestly think he's into some hard bdsm shit

probably won't be able to jump directly into dirty pics with a qt like that but next time ur being lewd with her, after a while like 15 minutes or so talk about how hard the thought of her being wet makes you... then ask how wet she is right now... and after like 2 minutes of talking about something else ask her if she'll show you how wet she is on her fingers or the wetspot on her undies

Anybody remember this crazy Russian chick that let everybody who visit her fuck her ass? I forgot what her handle was but I think she went by the name of Diet_Coke for a while. oldfags will know who I am talking about.

Post her nudes

Those don't exist anymore, I wiped my hard drive after seeing those pepperoni nipples and then the archive got nuked

>That one hungarian chick you've been eyeing for months
>Literally perfect specimen for breeding
>Didn't respond to my initial PM's well at all
>Goes abroad soon and will inevitably get spoiled/blacked there

Feelium's arriving soon lads

bail before the inevitable happens. Saves you the pain.

I am sure you weren't the only one who had them. I still have a gif of her twerking.

Why do I get so many nigresses messaging me

Perhaps but I released them and all the other oldfags are gone

That's a good idea, I'll try it thanks

It wasn't everyone, she let one guy do it iirc

vocaroo.com/i/s0TYJEmcdH4s

Post qt voices.

Need benis

>The more benign, the better
What did she mean by this, lads? I can tell a few stories, but I don't understand what kind of story she wants from me. I mean, the "unique" story can't be lighthearted if you keep it in secret and never tell anyone, there is always a reason why you do it.

She meant not overly sexual

As in don't tell her how Ivan fucked you in the Stepan.

Why am I a racist with a fetish for Latinas?

Same reason men who don't like porkers are fat-phobic, you made someone jealous and mad you aren't into them.

DO NOT LET THIS ONE DIE

So,fellow portuguese bro,do girls in culture pals like portuguese guys?

Overloaded with russian cuteness. The way they talk is too much for me

Portugal is irrelevant and small country, your culture doesn't dominate the world so your nationality doesn't matter at all. Your only advantage is being European.

That's not what I asked,I asked if they liked the average portuguese guy in culture pals.Of course the average portuguese guy would look like me so that's what I went for.

Why are there so many fakes these days? It's worse than ever.

So,what's the difference between tinder(and facebook)and this?

>tinder
top 10% of guys slaying sluts left and right around your area
Good for banter and shitposts
>facebook
easier to talk to girls in your social circle, normie shit, normie memes, have to keep your social standing in mind when making posts
>interpals
talk to qts around the world :DD
find love you will never meet
get culturally enriched
girls sometimes talk to you!
low hanging fruit

>girls sometimes talk to you!
>low hanging fruit

Do you ever get approached by girls or do you have to be the one to start the talking?

>IRL
Every now and then
>Online
It happens but unlikely, when it comes to talking to girls online you have to try extra hard to be funny, interesting, and mysterious. Southeast asians are the only girls online with balls that will start the convo.

Can an autist like me do decent on this site? Don't really care about nudes or stuff like that (maybe feet pics), I just want to feel like I have social skills and maybe some decent conversation or banter with foreign women
Also bit unrelated but have any anons here had the girl fly out to them?

Depends how good looking you are and how good your profile is but I'd say there we'll be at least a few who'll message you

Yes this place is perfect for autists to practice social skills. I'd say it would depend where you live. I doubt a girl will fly to bumfuck nowhere unless she really liked you but a place like ny is different

I'm a social outcast and in the first day I already had 10/10 conversations with foreigners. Interpals is a really good place to practice your skills, but you need to look for girls with large detailed profiles if you want a decent conversation.
>had the girl fly out to them?
I remember a story from a Pole that some Irish girl flew to his city and fucked him.
You are American and 2nd/3rd world girls expect that you will save them from miserable life in their shithole, and not the other way around.

If I delete a message before a qt has read it will she still see it?

what'd you do user

Yeah.

If I delete a qt's message without watching it will it remain saying I didnt watch it?

I prefer to ignore uggos without reading the message so they can at least think I simply didnt see it.

What did she mean by this?

Hint of the day,slav qts are the thirstiest

Nah. Many of them don't even know where Portugal is situated.

HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw just made an account
>tfw 23 views in 6 hours
I'm a like a 7-8 and pretty fit. Is the male competition pretty low on this site in western countries? I'm not trying to come off as a dick or anything but these SEA bitches come crawling to me
Also, pic related

Wow you must be really good looking if you have South East Asians crawling to you. Keep it up friend. :)

Euros were asleep when I made the account fag. Besides, I just want to know how my numbers stack up to everyone else's since I'm new to this
My count per country so far is:
1 Spain
1 Costa Rica
3 Russia
2 Brazil (one was male)
4 Thai
2 Turkey
2 Indonesian
1 Taiwan
1 Kazakh

When you first make an account you get a lot of views. I had about triple this in my first 6 hours ;^)

That's odd, I figured new accounts would be lower visibility due to less-information/potential spam when compared to more established accounts. What do you guys usually do on this? Just talk to random girls and post results in the thread?

Well there's a spot to see new people that recently joined the site. I'd say it's safe to say you're above average than most of the people on the site and can expect a good amount of views daily. It also helps to put in a language such as Russian if you want to speak with Russian qts. I mostly just lurk here. Some people find new friends, some people find potential gfs and wives, some people just go fo the nudes. Personally, I talk to new qts to make new friends and see where it goes after that. I'm from the school of thought that you should make the qt a friend before you get lewd and flirty since it's usually unexpected, but some people have good experience by just starting off like this

I figured I'd do about the same. Do you guys just message through the website or do you try to get their WhatsApp or something? The website's interface is pretty godawful

Switch to snapchat asap desu

fuck i was hoping foreign qts wouldn't be on that shit either

Well it really depends on the person. I've had qts say they want to give their whatsapps after a few messages since they don't like the site's messaging system. Usually what works for me is I get to know them a bit and if it seems like they're interested I make a joke about the terrible messaging system on the site in order to get their whatsapp, snapchat, skype, etc

Alright, I guess I'll just shoot to get them off of the website after a few messages. Going to bed, thanks anons

No problem. I wish you luck, having a qt is very nice especially if they're sweet and kind. It's great to have someone to talk to when you don't want to talk to anyone irl

Need a penis in and around mouth

homos out

>When you refuse to become a pen pal with a really nice person because you're NEET and your family is too poor to let you send letters to other countries
Westerners will never know this feel.

But you're a homo

no u

No, u

>your family is too poor
Get a job and move out

>When you're afraid to be discovered by fellow portuguese people who will label me as desperate for using culture pals

>JUST
There is a reason why people in poor countries live with their parents. No, my dear brainlet, it's not because they're lazy.
>working in Ukraine
Enjoy your 220 euro per month. There is a reason why millions of Ukrainian workers migrate to Poland and millions of Polish workers emigrated to the West.

State of Slovakia

What?

If they discover your account, then they are also thirsty.
Don't worry about that

So what? You can see that they are not special.

The Slovaks are pretty "special"

Slovakia is a special kind of shithole because they have 1st world prices and second world wages. They have super low taxes on businesses which leads to the government having no money which means the infrastructure east of the capital is 1950 USSR tier. A lot of things went completely wrong in this country.

Randy's available for girls

Go get one!

>They have super low taxes on businesses
Big buissnees your mean cuz small buissnees taxes are killing so many restaurants its crazy

I did not know this

Who here has broken their qts heart?

Me

What did you do?

When I try to run the script, I get a message saying "ImportError: No module named urllib3". This didn't happen when I last used the script (one year ago, although on a different computer). Back then, I didn't have to install the urllib3 module. Has anyone had the same issues? I'm trying to use it with Python 2.7

Broke her heart

Yes, but how?

I think I will break my qts heart. Not on purpose

quick rundown on this thread?

tried pip install urllib3 ?

>there are people in this thread that can't install a python library

That would be me

>everyone knows programming
nah ah lad

>installing a library
>programming
ho ho ho

Interpals is great for learning languages. I've learned a great deal of Polish by using it daily.

falls in the category sweetie xx