Stranger Things season 2

Will we like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/wait-stranger-character-byers-gay-article-1.2835468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we

you got a turd pocket, redditor?

Based Dustin

I hope I like it

>dude 80's LMAO put in some ghostbusters!!!

the giant cthulu monster in the sky gives me hope

why is that middle kid so weird looking/sounding? what does he have?

Cute froggo

I liked season 1 but fuck, they're not even hiding the pandering anymore.

It's actually fascinating how fuck ugly this little dude is.

Would Mike have a shot with her in real life?

I know I will. Why should I care if someone else doesn't ?

You'll have your ugly talentless little hairlip to masturbate over, so of course you'll like it.

Pandering to what
Fuck I thought he was pretty gr8 you fag
Meh doesn't seem like they're interested - she's very cute tho

No toy proton pack looked that good in the 80s.

What are my thoughts on it?

>her

cleidocranial dysplasia, it fucks up their teeth and clavicle or some shit

>Reddit Things

>nothing happens Of importance happens during the first eight episodes besides eleven putting on a wig

Sorry but not kino

I already like it. Finn is in it. I like things with Finn.

Why does she look still disheveled?

>pandering to what

80's shit

WATCH THE SHOW NIGGER

>caring what people on Sup Forums like
haha no.

What the hell is that mixed race monstrosity????

because her sons are a cuck and a literal faggot respectively, and she probably hasn't had a nice deep dicking in the better part of a decade.

Yes

theyre poor as fuck

Who cares - it might be entrenched in the 80's factor but it's executed so fucking well - great to see a high quality adventure for once

Ain't nothing wrong with him, he's just Italian thats all

Will Byers a cute. A CUTE

no

you just know

because her son is still posessed

Honestly dig that tired/smoker/poor milf aesthetic - Winona was incredibly hot in Season 1 - hope Hopper gets to bang her

>ain't nothing wrong with him
>he's Italian

pick one and only one.

frocio del cazzo

Kawaii af

the amount of tween girls that want Finn's dick is simply preposterous. He could sleep with every middle school in the country.

Who /steve/ here?

I care. They have a great show but they don't have any confidence in it.

>better throw some michael jackson and ghostbusters to ensure people watch it!

Not to mention it's basically Earthbound: the show.

>show set in the 80's has 80's shit in it

he is

>pandering to 80's shit

That is a completely nonsensical statement. Are you insinuating they're trying to gain the attention of rubics cubes and hairspray? What the fuck are you even talking about?

IKR - These kids are so cute but are becoming sex icons to all the middle schoolers & pedos around the country - not that I blame em. no homo but Finn's hot & Millie's cute as hell

>Winona was incredibly hot in Season 1
mah nigga. But she has a new boyfriend this season, he's being played by Sean Astin.

>BASED STEVE

He better not fucking die just so Jonathan can bang the skeleton

If he actually wanted her but I don't think he does - lots of girls his age & even in high school & fucking college are into him tho - iirc he said in an interview he wouldn't date fans tho lmao

>that runt that thinks finn is attractive

>Will we like it?
>we

Have no opinions for yourself? Might as wel KYS

Everyone always talks about Finn, good to see Noah's appreciated. I think he's gonna kill it this season.

Fucking hell - hope he's not trash

DESU Only TV I'm looking forward too atm besides anime

Just finished season 1 yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it. Hop seems like /ourguy/

Steve did hardly anything wrong. I would have broke that kids fucking camera too if I caught him taking stalker pics of my girlfriend changing.

>hardly

He unironically didn't do anything wrong

Absolutely - Hop is the best. He better dick Joyce.

Where is the 80s hair tho

He was a chad reee

Im affraid not. The 80's nostalgia theme has been depleted with the last episode. It's gonna fall flat by recycling itself.

>I would have broke that kids fucking camera too if I caught him taking stalker pics of my girlfriend changing.

This. It was an incredibly weird character beat on Jonathan's part, to be honest. What exactly was he supposed to be doing with those pictures? It would be one thing if he thought they could lead to Will in some capacity and it was just a misunderstanding, but there is literally no purpose beyond him saving them to use as spank material that they could have possibly served. It's fucking weird that he's meant to be the character in that thread that you relate to.

I think he crossed the line when he said, I wouldn't be surprised if you raped and disposed of your gay little brother lol"

Then Jonathan pushed his shit in. Based Steve saved them later tho. Fuck it,He's a good guy.

I guarantee that after people see the new IT adaption, the 80s pandering in Stranger Things is gonna feel so forced.

Why did they cast this asshole?

DUDE 80S LMAO

most people didn't actually dress like that. Having everyone in this sleepy town in Indiana would be like looking at neon haired SJWs and hipsters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and saying that's how all people dress today.

Steve wasn't thinking straight because he thought his girl was cheating on him, then Jonny literally knocked some sense into him

You're on this site with places like adult requests & you think it's that weird that some dude pre-internet took pics of his crush at an opportune moment - damn.
Definitely - but yeah he turned out to be a good dude when he helped & cleaned up the grafitti - I'd say steve was overall pretty solid.
nah

oh yeah, I guess that makes sense

DESU Hope Mike & Eleven get back together - cute kids

>Having everyone in this sleepy town in Indiana would dressed in huge shoulder pads and teased out hair would be like looking at neon haired SJWs and hipsters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and saying that's how all people dress today.

I accidentally a lot of words

>What exactly was he supposed to be doing with those pictures?
>but there is literally no purpose beyond him saving them to use as spank material
He's a pervert, nigga. You answered your own question. It seemed like he gave off the weird kid in a small town vibe anyway. Like he got busted in middle school for jerkin' off while eating a banana in the girl's bathroom.

They never forget.

you know what? Fuck it. You know what I mean at this point.

Will is gonna cuck Mike

>Will is gonna fuck Mike

Fixed.

Don't forget, he even got Jonathan a new camera on Christmas.

>Based

nah, the black guy is gonna cuck Mike

No. Now that the novelty has worn off, all we have left is progression of the plot, which is shit.
You'll get all the best webms of the new characters posted on Sup Forums anyway, so no reason to actually watch it

Lucas and Mike are going to bicker over who gets to fuck Max until Eleven gets back. Will will come out as trans and the show will win an Emmy for it. Screenshot this.

Will's gay.

Him and Dustin are fighting over a ginger this season.

why do people have to be so fucking salty about everything?

Mike and Lucas are going to fight this season. Look at their Ghostbusters name tags, they both say Venkman. They're arc will be a rivalry meme.

They fought in season 1, so I'm not surprised. Good catch, though.

Will's gay tho. I see Lucas & Dustin fighting over ginger - maybe Mike is tempted but preferably he gets back with Eleven.

Steve should get nancy - Hop should get Joyce

Mike is the typical whiteboi

This show is nots funny, all they do is makes the references. Remember this? Remember that? This show is dildos.

surely they wouldnt give will a bf

South Park is over there

>all they do is make references

I disagree

Did Barb want to munch nancy's rug?

Probably why Barb is tumblr's favorite character

>nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/wait-stranger-character-byers-gay-article-1.2835468

It's so many articles questioning this kids sexuality, it's fucked up. He even said something about it on IG

No.

show me one reference faggot

yep. will is so gay

Look at the fucking OP.

Fuck off - show has fantastic characters - cinematography - pacing - etc. References aren't there aside from worldbuilding shit. Fuck off you edgelord contrarian fag

>cinematography
Don't use words you don't understand.

Literally yes, the actress confirmed it.

That kid looks like he smells like shit