Post Apocalyptic Comics

What are considered the best post apocalyptic comics or graphic novels?

Something vaguely similar to the setting of fallout, mad max, stalker, judge dredd, etc.

Lola xoxo is pretty mediocre in the writing department but the art is gorgeous. Worth checking out.

Wasteland. It's in black and white though, if that's a turn off for you.

I'm more focused on a good story or an interesting setting than the art, but I'm willing to keep an open mind either way.

Then go for it. It's good.

Also, Just A Pilgrim.

Does Planet of the Apes count? BOOM Studios made some nice comics.
Sweet Tooth
Tank Girl, of course
Winterworld

SOMEONE REPRINT THIS MASTERWORK!

Crossed

I'd literally kill to see muh dinosaurs in full color.
The Walking Dead.
What's name of that Avatar comic with people living in time after gods came back and wrecked shit and everyone is dead or being raped by gods?

God Is Dead.

www.blastwave-comic.com
I know it's just a silly webcomic but I love it. It could've ended in that Arpil fools joke last year and I wouldn't have been mad.

Your criteria are mutually exclusive.

Gone to the Blastwave, maybe. I could be, or just in a single rundown war torn city.. We don't know.

Does Dark Tower count? I haven't read the comics just the first couple books.

Concerned still makes me laugh.

There was a metro 2033 graphic novel, but can't say I know much about it.

>Low
an Aquatic Post-Apocalypse story, might be up your alley. It's about a woman who is trying to recover a probe that has located a habitable planet after Earth has begun to die and mankind has fled under the sea to survive.
>Spread
kind of a Zombie Apocalypse story, but the writer specifically wanted to write a story that takes place well after everything has gone down, as opposed to most stories that take place when shit is just starting to go south
>Sheltered
a "Pre-Apocalyptic Tale" about a group of kids who live in a Survivalist community who kill their parents so that they have a better chance of surviving Doomsday. Not really an Apocalypse story, but you might like it.
>The Goddamned
It's called a "Biblical Noir" but it doesn't really have many Noir elements. Takes place in ancient times before Noah's Flood, follows Cain as he tries to get himself killed and the world builds towards a cleansing flood.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope it helps OP.

What do you mean?

>Low
Fucking hell VOL 2 isn't out here yet.
For my pick I go with Wasteland. Although only vol. 1 came out here, so I don't know how it ends.
Oh, there's also the tie-in comics of Fallout:New Vegas and Mad Max: Fury Road.
Old Man Logan was cool as a setting.
Fucking hell, I was forgetting:
SOLO by Oscar Martin