Do you drink the black jew?

Do you drink the black jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Schultz#Early_life_and_education
amazon.com/Aquasana-EQ-600-AMZN-Filtration-System-600000/dp/B00XAJKA4E#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1471675472917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I eat a bagel and cream cheese with a black cup of dark roast coffee for breakfast.
What's it to you?

Coffee is anti degenerate.

As degenerate as any other drug

Black 'jews' are disgusting tb.h famalam. Last time I was in Israel people were always calling the Ethiopians 'Canaanites' and literally no one liked them.

Yeah, there's nothing degenerate about being hooked on a substance that allows you to be a better wage slave

No

Just water and juice from fruit

Sometimes tea

Good man. Not many Americans drink tea.

I've never liked coffee.

Coffee is an Arab invention, but as usual, Sup Forums blames the Jews...

I learned from you dad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Schultz#Early_life_and_education

Water, beer, coffee, sweet tea

Right, forgot that an habbit is the same as an addiction.

Also, I dont work and drink coffee when I feel like it, which is 0-2 cups a day. taste great senpai, just dont put sugar/milk/cream in it, dont ruin your cup of black gold

No. Trump doesn't drink coffee. Drinking coffee is heresy.

I only drink tea, juice, tap water, and vodka.
Coffee is for French and Americans.
It's very un British. Tea is the best drink. It gives strength, and honour.

>tap water
Its like you dont even listen to my boi Alex. Do you want to be gay that much?

>drinks tea
nvm you already are

Yes, one in the morning.
I also have half a pack of cigarettes everyday, drink alcohol and do cocaine on Fridays and Saturdays; and smoke a shit-ton of weed on Sunday nights so that I can be recovered for Monday morning at work.
Am I getting Jewed here?

Yes.

I agree on tap but tea is fine.

Oh and I forgot the carbonated Jew, Soda is horrible, yet at times no one serves anything else but soft drinks.

>yet at times no one serves anything else but soft drinks
That's when you order a glass of ice water.

Problem with that is most get it from tap water. I've had restaurants do that to me a few times, so I didn't drink anything until after my meal.

Water and tea only for me.

Beer is degenerate
Coffee is degenerate
Alcohol is degenerate

Rid yourself of all that binds you, user.

Except carbonated water. Shit's delicious.

coffee is good for you senpai

Anyone else /ice water/ here? I drink at least three liters of that shit a day. Filtered of all the estrogen, fwrtilizers, and pharmecudicals in our water supply of course.

yes

ive been drinking 1 energy drink daily everyday for years now

With my morning lochs yes

With alex jones water filters?

Lel fuck no, he's a quack. I have this one aunt who's a biochemist and redpilled as fuck. She got me a really expensive $600 one as a gift. Targets hormones, fertilizers, cysts, human waste remnants, fluorine, chlorine, literally everything.

I cant get enough of it.

That's awesome, i'm jelly. Did your man boobs shrivel up a few weeks after switching to this water? Did you stop craving cocks?

where can I find sometihng like that???
which one do you have so i have a reference point for research???

It's nice to live in a place with unfluoridated water but I really should know more about tap water contents even if it is from some nearby glacier

No but body feels better in general. WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AURRRRGH

amazon.com/Aquasana-EQ-600-AMZN-Filtration-System-600000/dp/B00XAJKA4E#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1471675472917

Coffee and cigarettes. Breakfast of kings. The morning is fucking disgusting I don't know how people can gob down a kilo of shit straight away.

>The morning is disgusting

Why is it because you don't brush your teeth at night after sucking off your boyfriend?

>The morning is fucking disgusting
That's why I eat the same thing every breakfast, which is a bagel with cream cheese and coffee.

I know I can keep it down and I usually drink a glass of water if I need some help actually digesting things.

Mornings can be pretty awful.

thanks bro
it's great how many amazing discoveries in my life have started with seeing something on Sup Forums.
I wish the world had more people like the ones found here, as odd as that feels to say.

Wtf is wrong with you. Live a little. It's a known fact that people who drink, smoke and eat what they want live a lot longer than the healthy ones.

show us your organs and how unscarred and elastic your skin is, user.

Plenty of scientists and engineers drink coffee. More like labor of love

I feel great. You should try it.

I love tap water, but I'm inna woods and have a well. Spring about a quarter mile behing the house too.

>ice water
Room temp or gtfo. Nothing is better while working than pounding some room temp water. Newfags on pad like cold water until they realize it doesnt hydrate as well. You cant drink as much

Fucking filthy Boer you are.

Go drink your boring water please.
The only time I drink water straight is once I've crawled to bed after a heavy night of drinking and drugging, as a means to try and vomit out the stuff.

>Coffee is anti degenerate.

I prefer healthy indulgences like cannabis and LSD. You can do what you do and be healthy; no comprimise is needed.

>the black jew
I don't believe there's a redpill for coffee. But there was a time when I was so sure global warming was real too. So I don't disbelieve at the same time.

I don't like black coffe.
I don't really like coffe but I drink it once in a while in work when im tired af

His Majesty redpilled us well.
Where my teabros at ?

drinking this atm

its cucked because its swedish