WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE, LADS

>Kristen Stewart would still date men

>(CNN)Kristen Stewart is sharing more about her love life.
>The actress, who famously dated "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson for several years, is now in a relationship with model Stella Maxwell.
>In a new interview with Harper's Bazaar UK, Stewart discussed her sexuality and said she's "been deeply in love with everyone I've dated."
>"Did you think I was faking it? I've always really embraced a duality," Stewart said. "And really, truly, believed in it and never felt confused or struggling. I just didn't like getting made fun of."
>The actress used a food analogy to explain that she is still open to dating men.
>"Some people know that they like grilled cheese and they'll eat it every day for the rest of their lives," she said. "I want to try everything. If I have grilled cheese once I'm like, 'That was cool, what's next?'"
>Stewart also talked about the rigors of fame, saying she resents the idea that being famous makes an actor "beholden" to the world.
>"And it comes across like I'm ungrateful or something but, actually, I just find it weird to talk to the general public as a whole," she said. "Like, you can relate to a person, you can relate to an individual, but addressing the world at large is something that just perplexes me."
archive.is/Ot7n4

thank you jesus

Even if she wasn't dating men I'd still massage those tootsies.

>l-lol guise i um i'm not actually gay! haha, you thought i was being serious lol? p-please date me.

Once a dyke, always a dyke

Was she born a vicious footslut or is it something she worked hard to become?

>tfw i just want to lick her skin

jesus christ just let me do it

wow a bisexual attention whore roastie stoner, how rare

always

I would date that left foot desu

never EVER

>lusting after a slut
Sad!

>using food analogies
irredeemable trash

DLETE

I'd love Donald if he didn't inspire that Kekistani bullshit.

Hnnng source?

is it just me or is everyone who says "roastie" unironically a bitter virgin?

I prank called her once some faggot leaked her # she was pretty cool

Is it just me or are you a summerfag migrant from r*ddit?

The meme started out as being ironic, then Reddit got a hold of it.

roastie detected

Holy fuck, she actually has the greatest footpussy in hollywood.

If you prefer right over left you don't belong here

yup

Hello, new Sup Forums friend! Are you enjoying your time here? I know it's your first month, but you'll get settled. Everyone does!

>food analogy

there is a god