A warning?

Hillary's assassin confirmed. Reports pouring in that it's all the work of one Sam Hyde. This tweet captured earlier today.

The apple from tonight's show is arsenic.

Hillary will be elected. And the next president will be her vice president pick. Mark my words.

fucking damnit how didn't i realize this

@85942265
epic proxy man here's your post reply

reminder shills use le rare flag proxies to farm (you)s in these desperate times

12:34

That's for us.

off topic but what is your country like? im interested in west asia.

see
>reminder shills use le rare flag proxies to farm (you)s in these desperate times

You stupid newfaggot.

>Something amiss here
>All help is needed to figure this out
>Must solve this mystery

>Huffington will speculate this
>You must see through their lies
>Do your part, you will understand
>Everyone posting here is jew

really made me predict

Don't gotta assassinate, she literally is on deaths door already.

shills have fallen on hard times for only one (you), you can help buy them the ramen noodles they need to sustain themselves in the lofts their parents pay for wont (you) help a poor hillshill today ?

Dear god the nazi jihadist madman known as sam hyde is planning his magnum opus!

How does he keep getting away with this?

Anyone seen the new episode? I can't find it anywhere. It's not on (((Adult Swim))), no links, nothing on youtube.

Of course, during the water skit Charls literally looked into the camera and said "kill politicians." Sounds like a call to arms for me.

Why doesn't someone stop Sam Hyde already?! At least you can somewhat understand Ben "Goin' Rambo on the Sambo" Garrison, Sam Hyde's methods are just too insane!

it just aired about an hour ago, you'll have to wait a few more hours until it starts getting posted around places

Who?

Hussam "Allah for one, and one for Allah" Al'Heid

You're talking to a proxy-fag, but I can answer that question for you:

SUPER FUCKING CORRUPT. If you're the son of a minister or whatever, you can literally get away with murder through bribing. You can also buy a degree there by throwing enough bribe money at a professor.

most of west asia/transcaucasia seems like a shithole yet comfy at the same time. if only they didnt have muzzies. i had a friend from georgia and he brought whisky to middle school. i think it was fireball or something shitty but he tried telling people it was apple cider.

i like this image and i'm going to save it without asking