What's the best rip/encode of the lotr trilogy?

What's the best rip/encode of the lotr trilogy?

dvd extended editions

I have 35mm print.

Get the full bluray rip with the appendices. People complain about the color grading but it's not bad and if you didn't know it is a thing you would not notice

the yify rips of course.
no one can compress a 13 hour movie into 700mb like that guy

Lets make this a VERY comfy LOTR thread with only limited shitposting.

Who is your favourite character in the Tolkien universe? I like Melkor and his descent to his nihilistic rage

I have Yify 1080p and it's pretty shit but for me it's fine.
I'd suggest some mad 4K rip that's like 2000TB.

just download the untouched retail blurays you pleb, where the fuck are you, india?

Why didn't Galadriel like the dude?

I just finished ROTK extended. Rented it off of google play as I didn't want to wait to download.

Cried a little at the ending credits.

I don't know why, it makes me sad every time I finish the journey

She can tell he's not a jobber

He was a cunt. She saw him for the greedy and destructive person he was.

If you are interested in these things, along with reading silmarillion, the unfinished tales and other works by tolkien, Tolkien gateway is a great resource

Theatrical cut > extended cut

no

>extended cut is betterer because it has more things in it and more things of the thing i like is good

Nah, if you like LOTR you might as well watch the full thing

Kill yourself

the first few marathons the extended scenes seem weird as you have not seen them so many times, after 2-3 marathons though you don't notice them anymore.

The theatricals contain everything necessary but the extended cuts add mostly scenes that add more to the characters and they are good scenes so why not just watch the versions that add more good material? The only reason not to watch them is if you don't like to movies. Or if you insist on watching the movies without pausing and have a small bladder

Christopher Lees Saruman scenes from the Return of the King were cut entirely in the theatrical cut. you just have ADHD.

I guy on tehparadox regraded all the movies getting rid of all the blue tint.

Wasn't galadriel supposed to be incredibly beautiful?

I agree. Extended cut scenes often feel like they're just jammed in wherever they might fit.

Yes

DON'T SUPPORT RACIST FILMS

Is he blind?

idk mine is like 30 gb

>why not just watch the versions that add more good material?
because they fuck up the pacing. I think the scenes in the extended cut are nice to watch separately just as a bonus. but the theatrical cut is a better film. there's a reason why movies change he plot or leave out scenes. some things that work in a book don't necessarily work in a movie.

I don't know, i saw the extended versions before i ever saw the theatricals so nothing seemed out of place for me except in the council of Elrond there is a moment where it seemed weirdly cut after the scene where Boromir was being seduced by the ring

What the fuck is his problem?

Are the ebin full-length Fellowship fandubs still around?
Shit was absolutely dank

I don't take no orders from fuckin nignog faggots!

Why don't they release an extended extended cut?

Why stop their right friendo? Why not make an extended extended extended cut? Or how about an ever extended extended extended extended cut!?!

Why not just paste all the takes they took one after another? That is the maximum amount of LOTR we could have