LONDON’S MUSLIM MAYOR INTRODUCES THE THOUGHT POLICE

London’s new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is allocating over two million dollars (£1,730,726) to an “online hate crime hub” enabling police to track and arrest “trolls” who “target…individuals and communities.” There can be no doubt, given the nature of the British political establishment today, which “trolls” these new Thought Police will be going after, and which “communities” will be protected from “hate speech.” “Islamophobia,” which David Horowitz and I termed “the thought crime of the totalitarian future,” is now going to bring down upon the hapless “trolls” the wrath of London’s Metropolitan police force -- and this totalitarian new initiative shows yet again how easily the Leftist and Islamic supremacist agendas coincide and aid each other.

“The Metropolitan police service,” said a police spokesman, “is committed to working with our partners, including the mayor, to tackle all types of hate crime including offences committed online.” Given the fact that Khan, in a 2009 interview, dismissed moderate Muslims as “Uncle Toms” and has numerous questionable ties to Islamic supremacists, it is unlikely that he will be particularly concerned about “hate speech” by jihad preachers (several of whom were just recently welcomed into a Britain that has banned foes of jihad, including me).

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263887/londons-muslim-mayor-introduces-thought-police-robert-spencer

SOURCE: Robert Spencer in Front Page Magazine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are truly fucked over there

Here's the solution. People outside Britain will continue the fight.

>bu-t mu-h bre-xit!

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

I wanted to live in London when i was a kid
Wanted.

Can't critique the Sadiq!

Are these thought police only operating in London or is this Muslim calling the shots for the whole country?

What is that from?

>They aren't doing it for free.

Paris, nig bothered them (before the video starts) and got back while playing music on his phone and said something like "you're ridiculous". Then he got properly enriched by Christianity.

Based.

fucking smekked

Me on the left

Got a link to video?

>Jews selling a solution to the problem that they themselves caused
David (((Horowitz))) and every semite that works at front page mag should make aliyah. We didn't spend all that blood and treasure to secure your precious holy dirt for nothing. Get to stepping, faggots.

Fuck off and die Achmed.

Make aliyah, kike. I'm on to you faggots, and I'm pimping you out on the street to HIV ridden street people.

Lol. Anyone who hates Muslims is a Jew. This is what a true mudslime looks like everybody.

fuck off kike you desert rats are behind 99% of censorship and we know this

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

1984 getting closer?

Yeah, and guess what?

All those Muslims on Twitter that say anti-gay stuff, have to play by the same rules.

They usually don't realize this.

yeah right

before its too late

I fear we are next.

It's "their culture" though. Lynching gays is something the LGBT fanatics will defend to the death (ironically enough).