What are some good comics that offer me new and creative ways to feel superior to people?

What are some good comics that offer me new and creative ways to feel superior to people?
>Pic very related

Here's another good example of Randall offering me new and creative ways to feel superior to people

Wow, he sure does help teach me how to flex superiority!

Subnormality
Smbc

Is Shortpacked new and creative?

examples?

Why did you make 2 xkcd threads

Because he has to prove he's as big a faggot as Randall himself

Mathematics is applied rationalism, which is justified by philosophy.

philosophy is just immunizing your ideas.
You can't really know I'm wrong so my point is legit.

Christ, Randall is such a unbelievable cuck.

triggered?

The pic is not related. It basicly says: Fuck you special snowflake.

There is a /lit/ version of that pic with philosophy carrying the entire spectrum

no, it says "I'm a better snowflake then you are", which is essentially the only translation of "fuck you special snowflake"

There is always a next row and pointing out that the row in front of you has no point but complacency is pointless. This is also true for You or me.

I guarantee that any SMBC strip that has more than four panels is a "I'm smarter than you" comic.

And now it's like this.

eh, their mostly "I'm smarter then me" comics

Well, he is if you think that way.
He doesn't have to make dick jokes only to let you feel less uneducated.

thats toooooooooooo many negatives for one sentence

It's not his fault that you feel bad when you don't get a joke,

That or "hypothetical phenomen taken to absurd sci-fi world-changing extremes" that in the end has some smug morals. So yeah, also I'm starter than you

There is nothing wrong with rejecting a strict conservative/liberal dichotomy and forming your own opinions.

Get off the fence!

It's a straman/bait don't pretend it's serious.

I suppose this is one way to suck yourself off without getting ribs removed.

It isn't if you don't mind getting caught in a crossfire and have zero investment in anything and thus nothing to gain from the inevitable conflict.

>crossfire
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Liberals automatically assume anybody who disagrees with them is a racist, hateful, evil, ignorant, redneck shitlord conservative.
Conservatives automatically assume anybody who disagrees with them is a limp wristed, SJW, degenerate, commie pinko liberal.

Dialogue with either side is absolutely impossible because if you don't toe their party line they'll just screech RAYSIST or KEK KEK KEK at the top of their lungs.

There's a massive difference between applied and derived. The chart is more about sciences, which philosophy is not.

Math isn't a real science either.

So if I'm not atheist or religious I'm a special snowflake?

If you're not in some way religious than you're an atheist. You don't have to be a "militant atheist" or whatever you think being an atheist is, being an atheist is simply not believing in a deity. Also most agnostics are atheists and vice versa, they're not mutually exclusive. There really isn't a middle ground to be in.

Personally, I find XKCD just as faggoty as OP.

Zen pencils