I know you're browsing Sup Forums you fucking liberal... YEAH, YOU! Explain yourself libcuck

I know you're browsing Sup Forums you fucking liberal... YEAH, YOU! Explain yourself libcuck

What

Explain why you are here I think he means

Don't particularly care if he's racist, the being an idiot part is a bit more important.

FUCK YOU

a fucking leaf

At least he got a better hair color sometime during those eleven years.

I'm sorry, that was rude.

Cuz I want to #MAGA
And Sup Forums is a good Christian image board who dindu nuffin
We are a website of peace
Also I have an official campaign hat that a friend mailed to me
Do I fit in yet

i used to like people and believe they were good
now i know beter, the universe is amoral (or god if you believ ein that thing)
and evil prevades everywhere ,h ence war famine etc.

liberalism is a fiction invented by the evil demiruge

conservativism is even more retarded

Had a few too many?

Non retarded liberals are still here. They just know better not to post except when shitposting .

Remember in 2007 when everyone thought bush was going to invent some crisis to prevent Obama from becoming president?

Now that the democrats have proven to be 1000x more corrupt who else feels there's no way Obama is gonna hand over the keys to Trump?

This really made me think. I'm voting trump now.

>neon green
>an improvement

This. There are good liberal people who cringe at progressive bullshit and alt right posturing all the same, they're just educated enough to not engage children.

Spoken like a true Canadian.

literally hitler

The intelligentsia of the left is fully engrossed in "progressive bullshit". All liberals who haven't jumped ship have either signed on to it or aren't paying attention.

I'm here to keep an eye on the online fascist movement. Keeping up with the latest memes, decrypting various dogwhistles, getting the word out about off-site trolling efforts, shitposting in happening threads, and getting a handle for the discourse of the fascist middle class.

The feeling I am getting is that America is in a pre-revolutionary state, and that it doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses because both directions lead to an uprising. If Trump wins, race war. If Trump loses, civil war.

How does it feel knowing you are free to post here, but any of us posting on Reddit will face an immediate permaban, yet we're the ones you're calling fascist?