Say hello to your new neighbors!

The program has not been cheap: $19 million to purchase nearly 60 homes, all but 12 outside city limits, and annual rent subsidies of $51 million in 2015 alone. The Sun reported that almost all the beneficiaries are African-American families headed by single mothers.

A caller to a Baltimore talk radio show, identified only as “Horace,” reflected the hostility of white county residents to the Section 8 program. “That is one of the worst programs, this voucher program, because I know personally that a lot of these young ladies have 5, 6 kids,” Horace said, according to an audio tape of the show. “They destroy neighborhoods, look at Liberty Road. They destroy neighborhoods, all up and down Liberty Road.” Liberty Road is a main artery that runs from the city into the county.
“What I really took away from this was the fact that in order to get subsidized housing into the suburbs, you have to be sneaky about it,” Robert Strupp, the executive director of Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc., a liberal fair housing advocacy group, told The Sun: Because if they found out about it in advance, they wouldn’t let it happen
nytimes.com/2016/08/18/opinion/campaign-stops/can-hillary-manage-her-unruly-coalition.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/disaster-predicted-obama-desegregation-plan-city-poor-article-1.2751146
pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/eleanor-riots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it that faggot spic's program?

>be black
>get free shit

>“What I really took away from this was the fact that in order to get subsidized housing into the suburbs, you have to be sneaky about it,” Robert Strupp, the executive director of Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc., a liberal fair housing advocacy group, told The Sun: Because if they found out about it in advance, they wouldn’t let it happen

Oh these fucking kikes.

Yeah, that's the program. Even if the Democrats in New York are worried about it.
nydailynews.com/new-york/disaster-predicted-obama-desegregation-plan-city-poor-article-1.2751146
The entire New York City congressional delegation, led by Rep. Nydia Velazquez and Sen. Chuck Schumer, are sending a protest letter to HUD Monday — the final day for public comment about the rule change.

>be black
>get a free house

I love the quote from the Westchester County executive:
As she attempts to draw votes from both of these wings of the Democratic Party, Clinton has good reason for caution. The town of Chappaqua in Westchester County, where the Clintons own a home, happens to be located in the midst of an affordable housing conflict I have written about before.
Rob Astorino, the Republican county executive, takes great joy in capitalizing on the issue. In July 2015, Astorino pointedly held a news conference in front of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home, using affordable housing as a political cudgel to demand:
Now, I have a question for Hillary Clinton, who’s in her home today right behind me: does she think she lives in a discriminatory town? I don’t. Does she think that the Obama administration is being very unfair in attacking her own community? I do. But we need to know where Hillary Clinton stands on this issue and she needs to speak up today.

I feel sorry for this kid.

Thanks, Obama.

lol @ libs flipping their shit when the diversity is forced upon them for a change

It exposes their hypocrisy. If the libs really cared about this stuff they'd pack up and move to the hood.

We just leave crosses on the front yard on any section 8 house normally 1 for each occupant. Niggers are notoriously superstitious and still believe in the KKK boogeyman

Are the Hispanic neighborhoods as bad as the black ones? Like in Detroit for example.

Hispanic neighborhoods are pretty based, actually. Not gonna lie.
I had a flat screen TV delivered to my house when I was away, and they grabbed it and placed it on my front porch just so that nigs would be less likely to steal it, not that that would be very likely anyway.

Hispanics are bro-tier and are hard working people. I would consider most of them to be honorary whites

Whites rioted in Detroit when FDR tried this in the forties.

Really? Tell me more about that story.

It depends. There's less random violence. On the other hand, you still have gang graffiti, drug dealing, and burglaries. Not to mention the effect on schools. So it's not as bad as with blacks, but that's not the right question to ask. The right question is: how is it compared to what the original homeowners expected and paid for?

Detroit has a Mexicantown and you can see exactly where it starts because the lawns are not buried under litter and the homes are modest but beautifully maintained.

they're just as bad, if not worse than Blacks. Tons of drug dealing, rape, almost no murder or assault though. Tons of alcoholics andtheir kids are literally niggers, culturally speaking. They wear black people clothing and listen to rap music and their vernacular is a sort of mexinigger hybrid

Yes they're garbage. Go wonder around El Paso or Brownsville in Google maps. Anyone who says otherwise is one of them or a cuck.

pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/eleanor-riots/
There were also numerous smaller incidents, including one where a black successfully moved into a white neighborhood and lived there for years before committing suicide, but on the day he moved in his house was surrounded by angry whites and police held people back.

His last act I actually to hand over the internet to the u.n.

yes, fuck hispanics. pic related is USA

fuck off spic shill

>fuck hispanics
>posts muzzie tourist trap.
D:

Happened to my town.

My generation fought back and would meet group of niggers and would fight it out.

We would win every time.

When we passed the torch the kids that came after us wouldnt fight back. They would allow a white kid to get jumped by 5 niggers while other white kids watched and cheered it on.

They tried to imitate them and fit in. They showed no resistance. Thats when I gave up on society.

ehh its a 50/50 for me since i live in texas so i have experience with hispanic neighbors

Gentrification? No way!

Yeah, that's cultural appropriation. Stay out, honkey.

A white guy could walk through there with no trouble. Not so in a black 'hood.

Ayoooo