What's the most redpilled/non-sjw invaded hobby?

What's the most redpilled/non-sjw invaded hobby?

>playing with toys
>red pilled

Reading is the only red pilled hobby dirty nigger.

doing theoretical maths

Gun collecting / shooting / hunting

hunting
fishing
shooting in general
restoring/working on older cars
carpentry/woodwork
blacksmithing/metalworking
reading depending on content

lifting
collecting gold / silver
guns
not giving a fuck about anything

Why are you so hostile towards me? I assumed everyone here already read a lot.

private aviation

car maintenance and general mechanics.

Off by 1 because you should care about the cause.

electronics

collecting militaria..you can buy sweet nazi medals and allied stuff on the internet still. collect that shit and own a piece of real history too. cool.

All math is theoretical, friend.

probably gassing kikes

You can see in the background how that cunt of a whore is planning to invade and fuck up his hobby

i bowl and go shooting.
i'm writing a tv show that's an allegory for rapefugees and shadow governments.
those are my hobbies anyway.

Survival skills are important, being able to provide food and water in the event of a happening is something everybody should aspire to. Martial arts too, especially if ranged weapons are hard to come by.

Fish keeping, like in aquariums. Nothing sjw about taking care of your little fish bros.
Also alcoholism

Isn't that a M&M's dispenser?

Pretty much every hobby that's worth a damn. With the exception of photography.

Women and numales aren't interested in legitimate hobbies.

Sorry vidya and whatnot don't count.

Unironically anime

You're such a boring person

Is researching your family history redpilled?

Astronomy

It gets expensive quickly, though.

>Models = toys

Utter plebian

New here? Dirty nigger is a term of endearment on this board.

>collecting gold / silver

Is this actually a hobby?
Are you a goblin or something?

Racing cars and flying airplanes. Those are hobbies filled almost entirely with successful men. Largely small business owners. Entirely type-A personalities that don't mind doing things that involve a bit of danger and a shitload of hard work and dedication.

Weed

Guns

WH40K hands down

Playing chess a close second

Alcoholism.

Painting nails :)

Vidya is overrun with SJWs and numales, it was their stepping stone into ruining everyones hobby. At least most people that you play with online will flat out mock the cunts, no one likes them and their games fail miserably

Killing niggers

Weapons, martial arts

Gun collecting and shooting.

Browsing Sup Forums

what the fuck? are you me?

How so? The way I see it you just buy a nice telescope and that's pretty much it in terms of spending.

In regards to OP, any hobby that is some kind of objective research I would say is pretty redpilled.
Astronomy, metal work, cars, construction, carpentry, etc
There are plenty of things that need "research" but it's more like looking at other people's opinions than looking up facts to improve your own knowledge. Painting for example, you can look up how others have done it but ultimately you'll have your own style and still be subject to your own whims.

Kek

>collecting Gold as a hobby
Jew.

Shooting?

no one wants to be a nigger

>Thomas
That show was redpilled as fuck
>that episode where they BUILT A FUCKING WALL as a punishment for a train's misbehaviour

Bleaching brown girls

Yeah good luck getting something like that to air bud

I design and build my own LEGO sets. Sometimes they can reach over 2,000 pieces. It's an ingenious system and there's an enourmous online/ convention community of it consisting predominantly of white men between the ages of 20 and 70. Thank you based Denmark for such an ingenious construction system.

The emperor protects

>collecting precious metals.

He's a fucking jew.

Ham radio

Wood carving

I think he means math with imaginary numbers.

Like "eleventeen" and "threeve"

>be me
>think that those little bonsai trees are kinda cool
>buy a few books about bonsai
>start reading the books
>read about pruning and how it can help a tree
>read about grafting
>grafting is fucking based, you pretty much transplant a branch of one tree to another and can have for example pears growing on an apple tree, pretty crazy
>get interested in gardening in general
>growing own food sounds pretty good
>watch YouTube videos about gardening
>get interested in designs of green house other related thing
So my hobby is reading, watching stuff about gardening. Unfortunately no practical application because I live in a big shitty city.

>I design and build my own LEGO sets

Do you have a shed for that or does she let you in the house whilst the bull is around?

If you are new, you've at least got the right idea.

Now that more and more women are getting into guns, it's starting to get pretty pozzed. Maybe not fully pozzed, but at the very least heavily feminized.

running

We'll build a wall and Percy WILL pay for it.

Then I guess a cheap piece of land with little to no infrastructure is what you could save for in the medium-long term. I'm an uninspired faggot at the moment, but I know that goals can help. It'd suck for someone with such a passion for such a noble craft lost interest.

Reading, obviously
Chess
Listening to classical music
Dancing (traditional, ballroom or tango)
Public speaking
Lifting
Running
Boxing

Git gud faggots

Why do you faggots care so much about what others think about your hobby?

Be a man. Don't give a shit what others think.

I paint.

Stamp collection. Art culture and precision friend

Stockpiling imitation crab meat, carefully stomping around like monsters and non homosexual mutual touching.

>lifting
>not full of sjws
that community is absorbed by people circlejerking over the "qt" lifter girls and the girls who lift are 100% feminist.

They love smoking it though.

>taking bath salts isn't the biggest red-pill

lol

(OP)

Stockpiling imitation crab meat, carefully stomping around like monsters (but don't break your sons trains) and non gay mutual touching.

Not sure mate. My hobbies include photography - I do close ups of flowers, gardening - loads of fruit and veg, my apple and plum trees are dropping loads. Bags full. I give the fruit to my neighbours. The lass next door makes jam with what I give her.
It's really tasty. My favourite hobby is carving wood. I live next to a river and it provides loads of bits of wood. I go into a trance like state when I carve away. I can't describe it. Time stops. My hands seem to have their own life. I watch them cutting at the wood, but there is a disconnect that is peaceful.

Back to /diy/ with you.

Did you make that yourself?

>tfw have a good amount of Model Trains and Track
>No space in apartment to build them
I wish I could afford a bigger place.

>Lego
I fucking loved building lego, I didn't even get into designing my own, I just wish they weren't so expensive nowadays.

because user's hobby is touching little boys and it wants to make some new 'friends'

aquariums man, aquariums

>TUMS

You know I read someplace that acid reflux is caused by gas in your stomach pushing the stomach juices upward so I've been taking Gas-X lately and for me at least it works better than any antacid at relieving my reflux.

any number that is n divided by 0
Square root of any negative number that is n

bodybuilding or powerlifting

Did you make that? If so, noice.

Sort if like this myself. Back when I lived home my dad and I built a small garden for my mom on mother's day, so she and I learned how to garden together. We grew zuchinni, cherry tomatoes, green beans, and a whole lot of other shit. Now that I'm in school I just keep a little succulent cactus, a ginseng ficus, and a small cherry tomato vine in my room. Gardening is comfy as fuck.

t. Bunkerfag

That's the problem, but fortunately if you go on bricklink.com you can trade pieces for only a few cents with other lego enthusiasts. That site is incredible (basically eBay for LEGO) and helps to bring down the cost a lot when you buy in bulk. Highly recommend it if you want to get more into the hobby. Here's a giant ass robot I made, cost me about $30.

>70% isopropyl alcohol
>not 99%
disgusting

Cooking. Fun, rewarding, and has a product that can be enjoyed with other people

is that a dream catcher on the book??

99% removes the labels from old amplifiers, 70% doesn't

i would say anything that involves nature , for instance i am a fish keeper (pic looks similar to my tank but not mine)
it gives you an appreciation for nature and you learn about important biological processes such as the nitrogen cycle.

Seriously. Go to home depot and get denatured shit or to the liqueur store and get 190-proof everclear. Don use the fucking 70% first aid shit for electronics.

>Scrolling through that website
man the fucking memories, I wish I didn't give all my legos to my cousins. Also damn cool robot, I assume you designed it yourself as well?

Niggerstomping

Shooting

I collect cool animal bones and reassemble the skeletons of dead animals I find while out on hikes. Currently just rebuilt this Musk turtle shell and skull (each part made up of over 100 tiny bone plates) and once I finish the vertebrae and limbs it will be ready for the glass display case.

>stuck carcass in a box out in a field for 20 days
>pice holes in box si maggots and other bugs can eat away all the flesh
>cold water macreation soak for 10 days in a mason jar
>remove
>pplace in isopropyl alcohol soak for 10 days
>let dry for 3 in a bucket of salt and borax
>25 hours of meticulous gorilla glue and magnifying glass reassembly later...

I went to my library and took out some books about museum curating and herpetology. Shits educational as fuck. And I've learned more about turtle evolution in the padt month than I ever thought possible.

stone masonry desu

There are some applications for which you want 70%. If you're using it to sterilize a surface, 99% will sometimes evaporate too fast to kill everything, where as 70% will stick around longer.

Literature

> Implying politics changes anything about picking things up and putting them down

Are you even listening? Lifting is for yourself, and yourself only. A sharp mind is necessarily counterbalanced with a lean body. It is unbecoming to be slovenly in your mental habits, as it is unbecoming to be slovenly in one's physical habits.

Linear algebra

>Ctrl+F diorama
>0 results
O-oh..

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE you faggots...

Have you checked this out?

mega:///#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Diorama's are cool as fuck man. I don't have the talent or means to do it, but if I did I'd be all over that.

Wow... That's fucking sweet. What part of the turtle is made up of a hundred tiny bones? Do you mean every limb or?

I knew everyone here was a character but this thread is next level.

holocaust denial

how many dead turtles would it take to make a gigantic turtle shell?
Have you thought of putting your skills and knowledge to something like what you're doing but larger in scale? Could make some gnarly turtle statues.
Really cool hobby.