So are they dead or what?

So are they dead or what?

Literally who?

They just posted a new Best of the Worst a couple of days ago, you impatient faggot

>the wizard
like that counts moron this isn't pre-rec

>a video "doesn't count" because someone I don't personally like is in it, even if it also has Mike, Jay, AND Rich in it.

given that they don't have other jobs, they should be posting several videos per week. it's not like they take long, either - they see a movie on friday and by sunday they can pump out a half in the bag... they've done that several times. they've missed several big movies that people have seen and have been waiting a week or more between updates. it's really unacceptable, especially since people are pledging money to them.

I need them to tell me how overrated Dunkirk was.

would a sandwich with all your favorite toppings plus a tiny speck of shit in the middle still be enjoyable to you?

You should ask for the money back that you haven't given them

RLM has always done what they want as far as what videos they make. They're not going to review a movie they have zero interest in simply because people "demand" it and anyone that donates to their Patreon understands this. Literally the only people that bitch are ones like you that have never given them a dime but still try to use their Patreon as leverage.

>MUH ENTITLEMENT

>They're not going to review a movie they have zero interest in simply because people "demand" it

they did exactly this for the baby driver half in the bag they made, actually

several times also they said that they dread going to see movies they don't like but they do it cause it feels like work, just so they can talk about it

i'm not really complaining - i don't care about their videos. but i can see why having few updates when there could be more would be upsetting to people, particularly if they paid. i mean, they are making 20 grand a week - they have the time and money to release 3 or 4 videos a week.

>it's really unacceptable
lol you should report them to their boss

A couple hack frauds

>i can see why having few updates when there could be more would be upsetting to people, particularly if they paid
And yet nobody's complaining on their Patreon page. Only person complaining is you.

>20 grand a week
>a week
Oh nevermind, you're just an idiot.

>they have the time and money to release 3 or 4 videos a week.
Holy shit, you're seriously a fucking moron. Wow.

>last HitB over a month ago
>No HitB for War of Apes
>No Hitb for Dunkirk

Here's what their review of the Apes movie would be:
>Eh, it was pretty good but not great.

Here's what their review of Dunkirk would be:
>Eh, it was pretty good and well made but Nolan is a bit overrated.

There you go.

>ITT a butthurt faggot that demands RLM make videos that validate his opinions instead of them focusing on making videos they're more interested in doing

triggered :^)

Here's what their review of Episode 8 will be:
>Eh, it was pretty good, but not great

Here's what their review of Justice League will be:
>Eh, it was better with Joss Whedon directing, but not great

There you go. You can water down virtually every single one of their reviews to that if you wanted too.

Okay good, then we're both in agreement that it's not a big deal that they haven't done a Half in the Bag in a while.

/thread

This

but everything they doing besides HitB is shit so what's the point really

waste of trips

kys

worthless r*dditor

It feels like there isn't that much to say about the movie industry or their products at the moment.

Best of the Worst is comfy as fuck, bro. Plus they generally get more views on average than Half in the Bag episodes.

I fucking hope so