twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

qt

*CHOON ALERT*
youtu.be/r_sERAnqHng

is turtlemong an ASOS model now?

anime

the 'average' white british male really isn't that attractive is he

cara looks abit shit nowadays lol

Water companies are unironically private.

They're run to make profit. Fucking water

all the good looking ones are gay

privatise everything

Do you get it /brit/? Took me a while

if the market demands it comrade we must sell it

except for viewers in scotland haha

nationalise me nob

If I'm visiting a European city, do I actually have to speak their language?

proper fucking effort like why can't I just speak English

(left) me before a wank my eyes are heavy and one is bloodshot
(right) me after a wank it's good but i came on my face again

business idea: nationalise brothels

americans only buy white eggs because they think they're off higher quality?

do you reckon oxford bender eats his own effluence

Ewart Scott Grogan was the first person in recorded history to walk the length of Africa, following a path from Cape Town to Cairo.

He fell in love with Gertrude Watt, the sister of a Cambridge classmate, but her stepfather disapproved of the match. He proposed becoming the first man to make the Cape-to-Cairo journey; the stepfather agreed that this would be a suitable test of his character and seriousness.

He then commenced his expedition from Cape Town to Cairo at the age of 24, reaching Cairo in 1900, after two and a half years of travelling. He had been stalked by lions, hippos, and crocodiles, pursued by headhunters and cannibals, plagued by parasites and fevers.

He was made a fellow of the Royal Geographic Society and met Queen Victoria. Capping his success, he married Gertrude.

In 1943 Gertrude Grogan died from a heart attack. Grogan, seeking a fitting memorial for his wife, founded the Gertrude’s Garden Children Hospital of which there are now seven in present-day Nairobi.

good post

in amsterdam and berlin people spoke to me in dutch/german but when i replied in english they switched to english too

black and brown americans are all being cracked and having their insides spilled out (it's a metaphor for school shootings)

any softman in?

business idea: a chicken

but why?
it's all the same infrastructure
all sourced from the same stuff

listened to a lot of music today

>radical centrists
>be nice, don't be mean, do the right thing, middle ground is best, if it doesn't hurt anyone its fine

The ideology of a literal child. Can't believe people unironically follow this.

what you on about? water comes free out the tap you mong

cuck me but only ironically

love my new LG ting

if someone wants it, you can sell it to them
if you can sell it, you can make money

what you're describing is not radical centrism

business risk: salmonella

>I drink whiskey

Business idea:
On Spotify, just put the normal version of the album on for an artist instead of the 'deluxe' version which contains shitty songs and shitty remixes which I have to skip all the time

I have more respect for marxists than centrists tb h

get the blacks out as you were LG x

that sounds silly

I say let the government handle it in exchange for a small tax

*fucks you ironically*

woops sorry mate got the wrong end of the stick, well more like you got the wrong end of the stick but still aahha

you didn't get a samsung?

>durrr just do what works bro

Fucking braindead cunt

you're right it is silly
its a fairly recent phenomenon as well; bottled water has only been a thing for the past 30 years or so

business idea: bottled water

NOT the sort of thing are Liam would say tbqh.

my dad drinks a lot of whiskey and he isn't a hat cunt

couldn't afford the s8

Shoot yourselves worthless subhumans

wee wee wank

get fucked cheese brains as you were LG x

pooey bumholes

Idiot cunt
Centrists might be indecisive cowards but they don't actively destroy our countries the same way the left does. The worst thing centrists do is act as gatekeepers, stopping people from turning from the left to the right and keeping them in the centre

gonna spark up a cheeky spliff

Can't really believe in a ideology unless someone is getting shot for it tb h. Doesn't feel real otherwise.

>Mexico

actually you're the braindead cunt here

pengenal

AAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJJAJAAJA
youtube.com/watch?v=U1SiveWVIIo

but centrist governments oversaw the greatest increases in immigration

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

I have the s7, awaiting the s9...

You are all losers

hate radcens because they want to abolish politics and turn it into a branch of management.

hello there

Thoughts on this site?
trump.dating

>DURR CENTRISTS ARE FENCE SITTING SISSIES GRRR PICK A SIDE!!!

but the centre is a side, and they do have strong and well thought out opinions on things

where do people get the idea that centrists are fence sitters?
oh wait I'm on /brit/, and you mongs all take words at literal face value and have no sense of depth or nuance
haha yes there we are

dumb pirate frogposter

non-marxian social anarchism is the only way forward

this is my sincerely held belief

virus

NOTHING I CAN DO
TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

anyone remember harambe?

which one do you have

you will never be succesful

beto

we live in interesting times lads...

i know

>the centre is a side
what kind of fucked up non-euclidean geometry do you live in boy?

does anyone actually watch the winter olympics

not really

>muh strong and well thought out opinions

You know what they called you types in Weimar? Eierkopf. Eggheads. Because your heads are so full of lovely ideas, yet they break so easily in the street brawls.

i have arrived

losers like you watch it

hello nigger

hat

again you're taking words too literally
you're either a moron or an autist

The Bachelor of Powalgarh was an unusually large Bengal tiger. From 1920 to 1930, this male tiger was the most sought-after big-game trophy in India.

Before Corbett, many attempts had been made to bag the animal, with no one having ever shot him. Locals said the Bachelor was a shaitan, the Hindi word for 'devil'.

In 1930, British tracker Jim Corbett and his cocker spaniel made his first hunt for the tiger. Upon arriving in Kumaon, he followed the words of an old local who said he saw the largest prints he'd ever seen lead east to a well-wooded valley.

The next morning, Robin, the spaniel, picked up the scent of a tiger while Jim noticed large, fresh tracks. Fifty yards ahead, Corbett noticed a patch of grass directly ahead swaying.

Robin then signalled that the tiger had gone to the left, into a deep and narrow ravine. Not armed for dealing with a tiger in close quarters, and it being breakfast time, Corbett and Robin returned home.

Returning alone to the plains, he heard the call of the Bachelor searching for a mate. Corbett imitated a tiger call in reply, then laid down. The tiger's head appeared above the bushes and looking directly at Corbett.

Corbett shot the tiger an inch under his right eye. Out of panic. he attacked the tree beside him, tearing it to bits while roaring. Knowing that the tiger knew where he was, Corbett feared to reload his rifle, lest the sound attract the Bachelor's attention. He lay on the ground motionless for an hour until the branches of the tree and nearby bushes stopped waving, and the roaring became less frequent.

Near the tree Corbett found blood profusely sprinkled everywhere, but no tiger. After four days of roaming the jungle, Corbett tracked the tiger's bloody prints. Crawling on the ground, Corbett saw something red through the bushes. Crawling two yards to the right Corbett looked up to find the tiger in front of him, staring directly at him. Two bullet shots later the tiger fell to his side without a sound.

DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

put down the kangaroo popper

not dave

scum

>again you're taking words too literally
>you're either a moron or an autist

gfdsa
asdfg
gfdsa
asdfg

wrote a 5000 word paper on nestle and yeah it's a dirty business

nah that's not a dave post
dave pretends to know what he's talking about, whereas the guy you're (You)ing does know what he's talking about

Losers

Off yourselves you fucking wankers!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7L6Kuv7mYlI

fellas

DAVE!

Do you feel lucky, greenie punk?