OOGA BOOGA WERE DA WESTEROSI WIMMIN AT??

OOGA BOOGA WERE DA WESTEROSI WIMMIN AT??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
youtu.be/EzNhaLUT520
youtu.be/nZcRU0Op5P4
vice.com/en_us/article/av4emj/hanging-out-with-the-last-living-vikings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

This guy has a very feminine look

hes white

Well he's at least half white.

Whites always look feminine.

why do you try to bait so hard? We all know you'd get you ass kicked in real life you talk
like this.

>this scene triggered Sup Forums

>The virgin army

>entire army burning to death by dragonfire
>hurr they suck at fighting durrr

This really triggered me tbqhwyf

Which is weird considering all Jorah had to do to beat an uppity Dothraki was use his armor.

Dude it's not bait. Whites do tend to look feminine. Light skin and features = feminine.

yeah which is we owned you black bois as slaves. Black bois=feminine

Yes, feminine as fuck

Laugh all you want. It's a known fact. Whites look kinda feminine bro. Sorry.

and this is why you should use your long beam

>DUDE EYESHADOW MAKES YOU MYSTERIOUS LMAO

Yeah because most white guys look like that lol.

That dude's a genetic freak.

you sound like homosex

>the virgin stance

>present example as relevant to GOT
>lol no user I didn't mean that
Are you really gonna force me to use Google to find images of metro/feminine black and brown men? Please don't.

projection

black=ugly as fuck. That is the real reason. white is attractive men/female.

jorah is a knight from a noble house and a veteran fighter.
regular army soldiers are farmers&etc... who had some military training.

But the dothraki are retarded copy of the mongols, but without all the things that made the mongols so good at war.

So basically 10-20 good men can beat them?

Dude I'm showing you what a normal typical white male looks like.

You're cherry picking a 7 foot tall beast on steroids and claiming that he represents white men. You never see guys like him. He's one in a million freak and thus not representative of the race as a whole.

Sorry if I touched a nerve there white boy but whites are feminine as fuck. But hey at least you're not asian. They're even more feminine.

>we

you're a degenerate fat retard

getting burnt to death by flying lizards doesn't help moral

So I should base my appearance for the average black male on this, since it's seen the most? Good to know.

why would you save this picture? You clearly want his superior white alpha cock stuffed down your throat.

Say that to my face and not online and I'll make you my feminine bitch.

Again, that's not what typical black men look like. Stay mad though.

I just Googled "white man" and that pic came up. That guy is actually one of the better looking whites.

Yes it is. Look at all the YouTube viral rap videos of them making fools of themselves in interviews (except dead giveaway dude, that man's a saint. Still not that great or masculine looking)
youtu.be/EzNhaLUT520
youtu.be/nZcRU0Op5P4

he doesn't look feminine. If you want to fuck him it means you are a faggot. But we both know that you are. It's best to come out of the closet now.

I mean at least they don't look like feminine bitch boys.

Whoa whoa simmer down with all that projection there.

That dude looks feminine as fuck just like most white people. Sorry if that triggers you buddy.

>ooh those white boys are quite feminine aren't they
>posts picture of pretty white boy
>no no no I am not homosex

uh huh

Pic related is objectively attractive and probably gets a ton of pussy. A little bit of femininity is essential to being attractive. Look at all the sex symbols (Elvis Presley, Valentino, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, etc.). They all have a combination of masculinity and femininity in their features, which would suggest this is what women prefer rather than 100% masculine or 100% feminine. Overly masculine faces tend to look tough and unattractive (Lee Marvin, Charles Bronson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc.). This doesn't mean women wouldn't fuck those guys also, but they wouldn't do so because of their looks and would never comment on them being particularly attractive.

This isn't just true of whites. Look at the black celebrities who are considered sex symbols. Tupac (who literally did ballet before getting into hip hop), Prince, Usher, etc.

Apollo > Hercules

they're more like the huns

All the strongest people in the world come from white countries. It is their genetics that make them that way through a lineage of strong men. They even gave us the genetic "freak" vice.com/en_us/article/av4emj/hanging-out-with-the-last-living-vikings

>epigenetics, son

Was the purpose of this line to show that Tyrion still had feelings towards things Lannister? That he really kinda regrets it all? Or was it supposed to be a thing for normies to chuckle at? Because it just made me sad.

>woah woah
Your trolling is awful. Coping on Sup Forums because a white chad stole your ideal girl isn't healthy user.