/trek/ - Star Trek Thread

Miles O'Brien is a Section 31 Agent, prove me wrong.

...edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Genitals
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Ferengi
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Unnamed_USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-D)_sciences_division_personnel
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Practical_joke
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Food_at_Dex's_Diner
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Fork
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spoon
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spork
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chopstick
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Culinary_tools
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Six-pack
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spock
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spock_Two
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
johnstonsarchive.net/startrek/st-episodes-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>prove me wrong

>computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>unable to comply with your request ... virgin

they did nothing wrong

Bashirfaggot spent $800 to meet Alexander Siddig and he cancelled his appearance the day before the con

That's evidence in favour of it. Name one Starfleet officer that wasn't working for Section 31 that ever helped defeat the Dal Rok. I'll wait.

Oh, did you? There was already a Star Trek thread btw. Could you please stop posting?

>There was already a Star Trek thread btw
There's an STD thread which are universally terrible, and the one that just got archived that this is a continuation of.

No officer ever defeated the Dal'Rok

>There was already a Star Trek thread btw

There's a billion Game of Thrones threads, but only one general

daily reminder Winn got SPOONED

>that episode of DS9 where Evil Riker comes back
>all the girls want to fuck him
>he's fat weird and ugly

Picard would have tried to communicate with the dal rok.

Captain, tell me about your dress code

O'Brien was a very dickish person. That always annoyed voice, jabs and sarcasm. Not a pleasant guy to be around.

Why does memory alpha have so many hilariously retarded articles? Do they really need explain what rape is in the context of star trek?

Attention Bajoran workers. Surrender. You will never escape. Also I fucked your mother Kira

>rape gangs

surely the definition can change especially if some species have three genders

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Genitals

wew

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Ferengi

>One influence on the Ferengi was what Herb Wright described as Gene Roddenberry's "sex fetish." In early first season discussions between them about developing the Ferengi, Roddenberry let Wright know it was his intention to make the species well-endowed. "He wanted to put a gigantic codpiece on the Ferengi," Wright stated. "He spent 25 minutes explaining to me all the sexual positions the Ferengi could go through. I finally said, 'Gene, this is a family show, on at 7:00 on Saturdays. He finally said, 'Okay, you're right.'"

Was Roddenberry a George Lucas figure where his success with his creation was a total fluke

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Unnamed_USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-D)_sciences_division_personnel

You have no idea how deep the memory-alpha rabbit hole goes

Somehow I think it never reaches the the levels of autism and insanity of Wookiepedia.

holy shit im dying. a fucking full length article about chairs

They have a list for every single background character of every single series, CHARACTERISED BY SPECIES, THEN DATE

Starfleet personnel get their own section, listed by service

It's utter autism

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Practical_joke
holy shit I'm dying

Wookiepedia has nothing on these guys

The second link for example. They went through every episode of the show, tracking the careers of random extras, making assumptions about their careers based on the same unnamed extra appearing in multiple episodes.

all the star wars fags did was catalogue a bunch of 3rd party stories

You think it's the same autists that write the Star Wars ones?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Food_at_Dex's_Diner

Jadzia Dax had her ovaries operated on in an attempt to be able to conceive with Worf. (DS9: "Tears of the Prophets")

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Fork
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spoon
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spork
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chopstick

>(DS9: "Tears of the Prophets")

Wait, that means it was mentioned in an actual episode of the tv show

da fuq

They just like sit the whole day and make this shit up?

So it's a menu. Wow, fucking ASoIaF wiki does that

did wookiepedia catalogue the life story of every single background extra, including those that don't have an EU book or whatever about them?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Culinary_tools

Lots of male writers seem to become increasingly deranged and sex-obsessed as they age and the general atmosphere of Hollywood surely doesn't help.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Six-pack
>A six-pack was a package of six canned or bottled drinks, such as beer, used on Earth in the 20th century.

>In 1996, having made contact with what turned out to be the USS Voyager, Rain Robinson jokingly suggested sharing a six-pack with them, after Henry Starling had similarly joked about sharing a bottle of Chateau Coeur with them. (VOY: "Future's End")

>ASoIaF wiki does that
The difference is most of the ASoIaF is actually mentioned or described by author in the books. This is pure autistic concoctions.

Let's just agree that all wikis are terrible in general and probably shouldn't exist; but we're glad they do, to answer random questions we have without having to actually search for an answer.

A necessary evil, if you will

No, they're making shit up, I was sure it was a drug or something and just looked it up:

>According to the DNA scans I did this morning, the ovarian resequencing enzymes I gave you appear to be working

hue

>The shapeshifter Odo used to morph into everything that "guests" of his at the Bajoran Research Center wanted, including a chair and a razorcat. (DS9: "The Forsaken")

Odo LITERALLY let Kira sit on his face. Fucking based

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spock
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spock_Two

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

Who did it better?

This is pure insanity or some pretty good trolling.

this is the most underrated post here

I always thought he was in the 'ra. That's Colm Meaney's go to role, beside spaceshit.

Why does he look like this?
And when are they going to finish that fucking documentary I wonder.

forgive me if i am wrong but ireland annexes northern ireland in star trek?

Indeed

>clowns.jpg
sometimes being a star trek fan is embarrassing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

If he secures blu-ray DS9 I'll suck his dick

I'm close to finishing season 1 of DS9

When does it get good?

Molly gets trapped in time episode and Miles reaction is like it's really not a big deal. Because to Section 31 that situation is really routine. That's like a normal Tuesday.

ITT: twee garbageposting and pretending

OCCUPIED.COM

have you seen Duet yet? it gets a bit better after that, but the real stuff starts when Sisko shaves his head and grows a beard.

Well, I'm on episode 15/20. Anything worth watching in those four episodes or is it just filler which I can potentially skip?

Because to be honest, I really couldn't give a shit about Kira and her episodes.

It was already good from the start, but plebs variously say Duet or season 3 or when Sisko gets his beard.

S2 starts with a pretty cool three-parter. After that you get a some ok episodes and some good episodes like Paradise and Necessary Evil. Special mention to Crossover for being great and Blood Oath for being funny as fuck.

Overall S2 is better than average, then you get the final episode which is the first "get good" episode. From there out it's consistently solid, just like TNG

This. But you keep going. Don't be a wuss and skip to when Sisko shaves his head. You might come across some decent episode here and there.

>filler which I can potentially skip
You should just stop watching Star Trek right now, it's too good for you. Go put on The CW or something.

Except for S1 of TNG there is nothing you can skip

Power through every episode, you will generally find at least something you liked. And besides that, you have to experience the bad to appreciate the good and to shitpost about the bad online

I keep bringing up this point, but it bears repeating

We're expected to believe that there are morphological differences between the major alpha quadrant species such that they can have noticeable features in their craniums, spines, ears and temples. This is not including internal differences such as entirely different bone structures.

And yet we are expected to sit here and believe that a human vagina can take a klingon penis with such ease that the klingon penis clearly is not barbed nor has any significant ridges, does not knot like a canines', nor is not exceedingly large in girth or length?

Bullshit.

why are you so obsesses with alien penis? Gene?

humanoids are compatible by design

>why are you so obsesses with alien penis?

>Implying you can skip S1 of TNG

Jesus FUCK. How's in the fuck?!

Well see, I kinda liked S1 of TNG, and specifically I liked Riker better without his beard. Of course he was cool even after he grew his beard but he had a boyish charm around him in S1 which I really appreciated. Showed how green he was to the whole "family".

However, I'm just having trouble keeping up with the S1 episodes of DS9 because some episodes are boring to no end, while others are quite exciting. I just can't ever get away from S1 episodes feeling satisfied.

If you skip episodes you'll just have to watch them later when someone brings them up

I was like this with Stargate. But ultimately, watching it all is the best bet

Starfleet should have launched total war against the breen.

Every resource should have been exhausted to annihilate their species and empire.

What the fuck did the Breen ever do to you user?

>twee
You keep using this word and I don't think means what you think it means

Behold Worf's Chair. A chair fit for a true klingon warrior.

This is disappointing .I thought they fucked using their ears somehow.

rape is NEVER ok user. you can't just change it's definition to suit yourself

Well I guess.

I did skip some TNG episodes like Aquila but in the end I didn't really feel like I skipped out on much.

I guess I'll just suffer through it then. Cheers

I always hated that chair

the definition of rape has changed through the years and i am sure is defined differently to other species. for example back before women got rights you couldn't ever rape your wife. we obviously know that isn't true now

>memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
That does not look comfortable.

Is this chair Riker-proof?

The silently judge us.

>what rape gangs lol?

>oh yeah, Tasha was always making that shit up for attention

>can't believe you let her into Starfleet lmao

stop humansplaining

FUCKING BREEN REEEEEEEEEEE

God damn I want to fuck her

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

you think those two fucked? did Data later on compare the two sisters?

Well in the the current year there are over 54 different human genders. You see we are actually a lot more progressive than you

She always reminds me of Sarah Connor and it's off-putting for me.

it is 2017 - being a single gender is no longer permissable.

You must be a transsexual demi-gender pan-eroticist

Being simply male or female is sexist and transphobic

The episode was way ahead of its time

How the fuck are they able to tell what date it is with dem stardates? They don't make any sense to me, just some random numbers, 43690 in TNG and in VOY it's already 59612.
Stardates! How do they work?!

lmao just shut your brain off. don't be autistic

Any important dates get expressed as Julian Bashir calendar years

One or both?

Did you not watch DS9? The only rule about stardates is it has to be a bigger number than the previous episode, here's a full list of all of them, and there's no unexpected gaps: johnstonsarchive.net/startrek/st-episodes-1.html