You can only post itt if your genes/races have a history on your geographical location of at least AT LEAST 1000 years

You can only post itt if your genes/races have a history on your geographical location of at least AT LEAST 1000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Highway_16#The_Highway_of_Tears
youtube.com/watch?v=OcOwl6M8ngA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why the fuck are you in here Francois al Khalifa?

Hillary Clinton is a treasonous whore

These are 3 natives... Canadians are so dumb.

I always tick the Abo box on forms for shits and giggles, does that count?

tru lmfaooo

My family largely helped to displace the aboriginal population, do I get bonus points to make it to 1000?

I think most of the Old World can post itt desu

Im a 3nd generation immigrant from Luxembourg

RIP

My ancestors Oregon Trail'd this bitch. I'm also loosely related to everyone with my last name through Mormon seed-spreading techniques.

who is killing the native women on highway 16?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Highway_16#The_Highway_of_Tears

Native American reporting in!

abo unity

10 000 years. Before that there was glacial ice above Finland.

FUCK OFF! WE'RE FULL! Go home white man... Ahmed is doing to you what you did to us.

Checking in.

My nsme id bomama byrgk

Today 2016 years ago our first king was bestowed a crown.

Inb4 niggers going full kangz and start shitposting in this thread

Ancestor fucked a prairie nigger a 100 years ago, so suck it bitches.

>your geographical location
prove your ancestors were in the same plot of land for thousand of years.

RIP his son who died in a hunting accident :(

>this thread triggers the american

Yeah I'm full blooded... not cool of you to claim being Indian because "muh one ancestor"

>indian
Yes, but you weren't fucking living in mountains for thousands of years, so you can fuck off from my mountains invader.

Choctaw nation accepts it, so good enough for me, they gave me a tribal membership card and everything, as far as the US govt is concerned I'm native American.

Im halfway there, my ancestors came here in the colonial days

turn up!

Go back to Europe Svens. You know while you sow your seed in America YOUR culture is dying. Karma is a bitch lol

Turnip!!!

go back to your plains feathernigger, stop invading my land.

Look Svens. I get Europeans are mad they too are going to lose their culture but don't take it out on me haha! I wasn't the one who told you to come to America, whore out your own fatherland, then flood Europe with non-Europeans. It's okay Svens I can give you some advice on how it feels lol

I didn't come to "America" i'm from the mountains you fucking feathernigger, stop moving here.

my ancestors arrived on these islands in 10,000 BC.

What's that supposed to mean, yuropoor?

And if I go back to my plains.
In 100 years are your cities not going to be overrun with foreigners who will at some point end up at the gates of my people?

There is no future for us if the european himself cannot secure their own existence and so you need to get your society together and put a halt to this extinction-in-motion now.

Whatever the reserves mean....they will mean nothing to these foreigners when they have the reigns completely. We will be absorbed and annihilated from existence the same as the european went.

RARE! I REPEAT... RARE!

>Eh buddy lets go down to the bingo and snag haha. My cousin thinks you're cute. AHAHHA ever sick.

every canadian read that in a native accent.

>tfw am a multiracial mutt from russia, great planes, and germany
at least i look white and i cant grow chest hair like the white apes in europe

>implying toronto or hongcouvers know what you're even saying right now

WE

>tfw only 400 years

>Albanians migrated with greeks 8000 Bc
>Lebanese ancestors are Phoenician
>Jordanians are only True Arabs
>French are Frankish

The Danes rightfully own the new world thanks to Leif Erickson. My mother is Danish.

5000 years

back to fields, foreigner!

Got me some aticamek montagnais blood, That count?

Raconte nous une histoire, Bataclatix.

My family were some of the first Britons

>AT LEAST 1000 years.

400 years from my Euro ancestors, ??? from my few native ancestors. Does that count?

russia is big

>being proud of being a 1000 year townie
Found the white trash

>t. Jahmed Bongomaheed

>actually taking pride in being genetically inferior cavemen who did nothing with the fertile land they squatted on for ten thousand years
Get on your fucking knees and thank the Europeans for the welfare and Listerine you enjoy so much, Chief Prepping Bull.

>t. pajeet chang

Better than being a mongoloid who invented a stick after all of ten thousand years.

>Right Indian: Natural, No makeup, still looks doable
>Left Abo: Layers of Makeup, Processed Hair/Possible Weave - still looks nigger.

Triggered foreigner detected

How's that prideless existence going

An irony being that the aus abo is actually related to actual " indians " while the native american "indian " isn't.

Northern-Netherlands reporting in.

Both sides of my family have been living in the Northern Parts of the Netherlands for ages. Oh the bliss. We delivered some of the greater sea captains during our golden century.

Less foreigners here than in the west. Allthough the Country is supposed to be small.

get back

>Another muh genes episode
Yeah, you are 99,99999999999999% native, leaf

Whatever comfort I can give you by allowing you to believe you are right I will gladly give. For it must suck to be you and it is the least I can do.

Ezpz

>tfw Spaniard living in California

Feels good, man

youtube.com/watch?v=OcOwl6M8ngA

1000 years and counting.

Sup

I'm 1/128th Native American :^)

Irish descendant of the Vikings here.
Feels good man.

Pretty fucking easy.

t. celtico-frankish #802872321

Amerindian women are gorgeous as fuck.

We sent you a whole load of settlers. When the fuck are you crimson-skinned beauties gonna colonise my country in return?