I've recently watched the first four episodes of this and it has no flaws whatsoever

I've recently watched the first four episodes of this and it has no flaws whatsoever.

Please tell me it is always like this, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/streams/rick-and-morty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up and watch the rest.

You will get slightly disappointed

It diminishes slightly in quality, but it's still worth watching the whole thing.

upvoted my dude

>Please tell me it is always like this, Sup Forums.
I wish I could, but season two is a thing.

There are some serious duds in season 2, but it remains surprisingly consistent for a series that runs mostly on the voice actors just making up lines on the spot.

You win the internets! Le Epic!

It's a show with an agenda by a very specific and very obnoxious audience.

do I screencap this now or do I post a bunch of reaction images first and then cobble them together

Keep watching, Season 2 is somewhat worse than Season 1 but it's still a good show. Sup Forums may hate Rick and Morty just because it became popular with Reddit but it was loved to death in Season 1 airings.

My first episode featured Rick making out with a girl. That grossed me out. I don't want to hear about a 14 year old doing sexual stuff.

I always heard it's great though. It seems to be the most popular adult aimed cartoon nowadays.

>it remains surprisingly consistent for a series that runs mostly on the voice actors just making up lines on the spot.
to be fair when have you ever seen a cartoon do mainly improv before?

Legitimately the best western cartoon since Ren and Stimpy.

Nah, but its still pretty solid through and through.

I thought the whole improv thing only applied to the interdimensional cable episodes

Isn't the same guy doing both Rick and Morty? Improvising along with yourself while making two different voices doesn't sound too impressive.

I know for a fact that they're going to run this show to the ground because of how Dan Harmon loves pandering to their audience, just see how worse season 2 was compared to season 1. I wouldn't be surprised if season 3 was crap.

Adult Cartoon or just in general because I think that there is better shows than Rick and Morty.

Ren and Stimpy was fucking garbage for the most part though.

While it isn't the funniest show ever made, it's still worth your time.
Looks like it could shape itself into something really great in terms of story if it plays it's cards right.

For those who don't know, they've been streaming every episode in a row

Yeah, Justin Roiland voices them both.

Justin Roiland is Rick, Morty and a bunch of random side characters like Mr. Meeseeks, Ants in my Eyes Johnson, Stealy, Taddy Mason, Mr. Poopybutthole, Eyeholes Man etc. which are all basically whinier variants of the Morty voice anyway.

Season 2 is lower in quality, but still very solid.

Futurama

It has a few flaws but it generaly stays pretty good.

They're getting caught in the it has to have a plot meme instead of just keeping it non-episodic

>Rick
>14 year old

can't believe Rick is a lolicon

Really? You thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with the first episode? Congratulations, you're fucking retarded