MARVEL PHASE FOUR LEAKS

So I just want to make clear that Marvel Studios is really busy working on 9 different movies for Phase 3, but there are some projects for phase four on very very very early development.

Kevin Feige, now free from Perlmutter, is eager to renew his contract.

So that's what we have:

>GUARDIANS VOL. 3
- It's a given that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 will be a huge hit, so there is already some ideas for the last movie of the trilogy.
- James Gunn is not sure if he wants to come back, but Feige is already talking to him. If he doesn't come back, Taika Waititi will direct.
- Chris Pratt will come back, but the Guardians lineup won't be the same after Infinity War. It's very likely that Nova will be introduced.

>SPIDER-MAN 2
- Sony is in a dire financial situation and depends on Marvel to make tons of money.
- Tom Holland already signed from his own trilogy, and depending on the critical reception to Homecoming, Jon Watts will come back.
- Feige wants Kraven and Mysterio to be the villains, with Mysterio having a similar role to Shocker in Homecoming.

BLACK WIDOW
- Scarlett Johansson has interest in her solo movie, but this will probably be her last MCU flick.
- There have been some rough drafts running around Marvel Studios. Some of them involve Natasha coming back to Russia to destroy the Red Room.

DOCTOR STRANGE 2
- So we haven't seen the reception for the character yet, but Marvel guarenteed Cumberbatch he would get a trilogy.
- No scripts have been written, but Feige wants Shuma Gorath to be the villain.

Okay let met just stop you right now. This is clearly bullshit and none of your leaks are actual "leaks" as much as they are inferences from news we've already heard officially announced

smells like bullshit fanficiton

We can barely get spoilers for Dr. Strange and shit, and you're talking about Phase 4?

It's legit, buddy. I'm a script supervisor at Marvel Studios. Nothing against the company, just thought it would be cool to share.

Tell them to use Daredevil in a movie.

I'm taking everything with a grain of salt, but I'll pretend this is legit just for the sake of discussion.

>- James Gunn is not sure if he wants to come back, but Feige is already talking to him. If he doesn't come back, Taika Waititi will direct.
I like Gunn, but I wouldn't mind him gone.

>the Guardians lineup won't be the same after Infinity War
Ditch Drax and Gamora. Add Bug, Phyla and Moondragon, and maybe Jack Flagg too.

>It's very likely that Nova will be introduced
Not until Gunn is gone.

>SPIDER-MAN 2
>Mysterio
Yes!

>BLACK WIDOW
>they'll seriously waste a movie on ScarHoe

No new franchises planned for Phase 4 yet? All of these are sequels or movies for already established characters.

I'm guessing Inhumans is dead in the water.

Bug won't happen until Disney buys Hasbro. He was supposed to be in the first movie before rights issues popped up.

Phase 4 has me concerned, especially when Runaways and New Warriors becoming shows.

>LEAKS

quality fucking thread

Is there ANY movement on using show characters in movies? Do they even have someone overseeing all the canon?

Oh yeah, I forgot about the right things with the micronauts. Vance Astro will have to do then.

So where are the new franchises then?

>I'm a script supervisor at Marvel Studios.

I'm a script supervisor at MY ASS YOUR FACE

No you're fucking not. People post dumb shit like this all the time and all this does is confuse people and lead people to make assumptions later on and get bootyblasted that new legit information doesn't correspond with the lies some bored faggot pulled out of their ass on Sup Forums.

>Add Bug
They don't have Bug's movie rights. He was originally in the first movie but had to be removed from the script.

>Vance Astro will have to do then.
Technically a mutant, though he probably falls in the same category as Squirrel Girl of "non-X-men mutants."

I'm Kevin Feige.

Please present to my office tomorrow morning so I can fire you.

AoS is not canon btw

>BLACK WIDOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

NEVER EVER EVER

My dad is Kevin Feige, he told me AoS is canon.

>implying johansson can't do it

>Bug won't happen until Disney buys Hasbro

If Disney buys Hasbro I will allah ackbar their theme parks. They can have Marvel and Star Wars but I don't want them ruining franchises that are actually good.

She's no RDJ. She can't, especially after GitS flops.

Imagine you know what in the parks.

Clearly this OP is a liar, but perhaps you would like insider information from somebody who is really informed on the future of things

John Marvel is my grandfather, and my father, Tommy Marvel has also been with the company for decades. My family has a huge say in what happens in these movies, so let me drop some knowledge on you. What I know:

>Doctor Strange will go to the Ultimate universe and bring Ganke and Miles to the MCU
>Then Reed Richards will break the movie-rights barrier and enter the MCU to stop Galactus from eating Thanos
>MODOK will show up as main villain in season 2 of The Punisher TV show
>Captain American will be revealed as Hydra in Avengers 4, and Sam Wilson will become Capitan American
>Foggy Nelson will die in an explosion while Daredevil is fighting Stilt-Man
>General Ross will become Red Hulk on Agents of SHIELD season 5

This is the shittiest "leak" thread yet, well done faggot.

>Feige wants Kraven and Mysterio to be the villains, with Mysterio having a similar role to Shocker in Homecoming.
WAT.
Please tell me you got that reversed.
There is no way they would waste Mysterio like that

If that happened then at least we could assure that a bunch of kids would get diddled and Disney would suffer for it.

There have been rumors of a Disney buyout of Hasbro for years but Hasbro has nixed them every time. Hasbro tried to buy Dreamworks a long time ago but Disney threw a fit and said they'd pull all their licenses.

Hasbro has deals contracts with Paramount and just bought their own animation studio, so they're diversifying their company. If there was a deal in the back room they wouldn't be expanding into media since Hasbro would basically only form the Disney merchandise division post-buyout. Plus as we've seen with their shuttered Video Games division, Disney has been putting a focus on contracting out production of things not in their wheelhouse instead of trying to bring them in-house.

Mattel and Hasbro merging is a possibility, though.

>It's very likely that Nova will be introduced.
If that were the case than James Gunn is not coming back.

Is the audience ready for Space Cap?

>Feige wants Kraven and Mysterio to be the villains
This is bullshit.
But I believe it.

I am the son of stan Lee and Jack Kirby and I can confirm o.p. story

Power Pack is happening in phase 4, screen shot this

Does any MCU fan have a high res pic of this 80s Marvel Universe poster?

>no Inhumans
YESSSSS

i just want doorman to join the avengers

Hey guys, it's me Bendis. AoS is canon and miles will be introduced in the Spider-Man sequel, don't worry.