CAESAR AND CICERO BE 6'2 BLOND HAIRED NORDIC ASS NIGGAS I SEEN IT! LOOK AT DEM MUHFUCKIN STATUES! THOSE PALE ASS NIGGAS...

CAESAR AND CICERO BE 6'2 BLOND HAIRED NORDIC ASS NIGGAS I SEEN IT! LOOK AT DEM MUHFUCKIN STATUES! THOSE PALE ASS NIGGAS DONE HAVE GERMANIC FEATURES!

THEM MUHFUGGIN OLIVE EATIN ASS PUNKS IS TRYIN TO SPAGHETTIWASH OUR NORDIC HISTORY KNOW WHAT I BE SAYIN MAYNE?

(You)

Nordics do suck, however they discovered the new world centuries before Christopher Columbus did and are credited with creating the world's first parliament.

Which are great achievements worth acknowledging and more than niggers have ever done...ever.

TRUUUUUU NIGGAS NEEDA RESPEK THE HISTORY

So, some nordic sailed in a ship and landed in the Americas, then got scalped by the Indians in 3 seconds. Big deal. Their ships were still a joke compared to the Byzantines.

Nordics have never done anything of note besides invent dynamite and cuckolding. Their 'highlight' was the Vikings, the ancient version of niggers who sailed to the coasts of more advanced civilizations and raped and enslaved the farmers and sold them as slaves to the Arabs in the Barbary slave trade (foreshadowing?). They have never done anything besides be tall, which they often brag about, like a nigger bragging about his dick.

The idea that the ancient Romans were Germanic is absurd, considering the term 'germania' was literally invented to distinguish themselves from Germanics, and Caesar and Tacitus described them as being lighter skinned than the Romans.

>however they discovered the new world centuries before Christopher Columbus

and? Asiatics discovered it literally 20 thousand years before they did. Not an accomplishment to discover something that's already been discovered, my friend.

Whats wrong shillie?

Get smacked the fuck up and have to move to 4cucks corrupt jew mods to post your drivel?

Greeks are aryan, egyptians are and sumerians too.

But you kikes are kikes FOREVER!

Lol you put sage in the name field

8gagger mad? Yes everyone you don't like is a Jewish shill :^)

>WE BEEZ EGYPSHUNZ DEM EGYPT ASS NIGGAS WAS BLUE EYED NORDICS

I am literally loling rn man

>blue eyed Nordics are the only "white" people

Fuck off, retard.

>not being part of the cromagnon masterrace
>(You)

We know this. Rome fell "partially" because germanic barbarians.

That does not mean Rome wasnt white because it was. White people are diverse unlike other races.

We can have pale skin or slight tan.

We can have blue eyes, hazel eyes, silver eyes, green eyes, even brown eyes.

We can have red hair, blonde hair, black hair, and brown hair.

Quit the divide and conquer tactic shill.

Also nice painted replica of a statue in some shitty joke of a museum

I especially liked the curly hair, narrow chin, and humped projecting nose. We all know curly hair is a nordic feature bud :^)

WE WUZ ALSO SUMERIANS AND INDIANS ANS NATIVE AMERICANS N SHEET

BUT YOU IS ONLY A KIKE SHILL AND SHEET

SOON YOU KIKES GON BE NUKED N SHEET

so ugly. I really don't think that's how the original looked, even if the colors are accurate.

I'm not really the one that claimed anything, but the nordic neonazi circle jerk love to claim they wuz Romans and SHEEIT.

You see, Nordics want to go 'muh height muh vikangz muh dick we be da purest whites' then claim ancient Greece and Rome as part of some collective 'white' race to exonerate their pathetic history.

Just like evolution did not stop above the neck for niggers, it didn't stop at arbitrary lines you drew over some continents.

The average Italian or Greek is genetically closer to North Africans and Arabs than they are to nordics and Anglo saxons. Much closer in fact. "White" is really a meaningless term. Mediterraneans, Slavics, and Germanics are all quite distinct races and "white" is and always has been a meaningless arbitrary term.

You don't get to parade yourself as the ultimate whites then claim the 'lesser' whites' achievements as your own.

Why do fredditors have no much acrimony?

They literally think big nosed Jewish caricatures are trying to hide 'the truth' about ancient Romans being blond haired Vikings from them.

It's bordering on schizophrenia.

They talk about Sup Forums isn't one person, yadda yadda, logical fallacies, but without fail sputter

>Kike
>Shill
>Cuck

WE

Rome is white you filthy lying jew

You hated the tall and fair romans like you hate the phonecians and amonites your kind suberted like you do now.

EGYPT IS ARYAN
NUKE ISRAEL!

WUZ

you are trying to hard

Kike

The flat pink of this statue is so ugly.
I hope the real ones had some more shades and tonalities, the ancients could not have been so aesthetically poor.

NO MORE SHILL THREADS!

Then why did Caesar in his Gallic wars describe the Germanics as 'tall' with fair skin and note how their physical features differed from the Romans/Italians? Why do roman historians describe themselves as brown eyed and olive skinned?

Stop shitposting about shills and jews, you schizophrenic nutjob.

Dark nipples
Non-white confirmed

WE WUZ GREEKS N ROMANS MAYN

>Subjectivity: The Post

There seems to be a group of retards on pol who deny the fact that Greeks and Romans had brown to black hair and olive skin, these spastics are literally history channel level in altering history

romans were arabic and black too

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

SHIED MAYN U TRYIN SAY WE WUZ LITTLE CEASARS?

Go cry to your Godfather you sad shitskin wog. Rome from very early on was a makeup of many different ethnicities and genetic backgrounds, the only reason they became great is because of the white skinned r1b people who migrated from the urnfield culture and Cisalpine Gaul.

>le trump brings in bad guys just to get votes meme
kek, that's literally the Democratic strategy though.
>WE NEED 650,000 MORE VO- I MEAN REFUGEES

Isn't there a nice list of Roman emperors with historical sources of their appearence?

Mediterraneans have the best ancient cultures because it was very hard to grow food that far north until we developed better farming techniques.

There is a reason India was one of the first great civilizations, and it didn't have much to do with their genetics.

Yes, not to mention most notable Romans had their appearances mentioned. They run the gambit. Some were even soulless gingers.

I will remind them

this. I've noticed blonde people (with really light or yellow hair) are usually the dumb scum.

>scrolling down
>hit shit-tier
>immediately see amazing atheists face

hearty chuckle

>tfw High-tier

>breivik
>Shit tier

fucking dropped

KEK

>God Tier
>Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
>Ludwig van Beethoven clearly painted with blue eyes