Why did rough night flop

Why did rough night flop

>Sony

their brand has become box office poison

Women don't like ScarJo and everyone else in the movie was a literally who

>Girls Trip
>foreign
>$2 million

Fucking kek. The rest of the world continues to prove it's more racist than the first world.

Black people don't torrent

Because Rough Night was a copy of a male movie. And ScarJo is literally worthless unless she's playing Black Widow.

Those black women is girl's trip are actually more attractive than every one of the women in Rough Night except for ScarJo.

Marketing. The script had the movie titled "Move That Body", which is substantially more fun sounding, easier to market, and less generic.

you think people want to see THIS?

It's only out in the UK so far

I'll bet that it has only been shown on a few other countries

It didn't flop, it made back it's budget and then some. Learn math.

Rough Night just came off as try-hard "OMG look, we girls can be just as dirty and vulgar as the guys" type movie

Clearly you don't know what a flop is, idiot.

advertising budget dipshit... which had to be well over 20 Million cuz i recall regularly seeing commercials for this movie months before it was even released

>forgetting marketing costs
>forgetting that the studio only gets part of the cut of the gross
>forgetting that the cut the studio gets of foreign sales is smaller than domestic
babby's first day?

Maybe it's because we've seen this type of movie already, and it has nothing new to offer to the audience.

No one in Rough Night is nearly as funny as Regina Hall or Tiffany Haddish

Would only watch for Zoe Kravitz

Maybe because the truth of the matter is that people don't care much for "diverse" casts and would rather the focus be on one demographic, regardless of what race.

Wtf is Girls Trip? It has a good RT rating too? Is it hidden Kino?

Its actually alright. The Dina character makes the movie.

desu our negroes don't act like american negroes, they find these movies with big fat black ladies ridiculous.

nobody want to see four black girls doing black girls stuff unless you're american, this shit is unwatchable

Girls Trip was kino. Tiffany haddish is my niggerfu

oh my god

Only fat chick is Queen Latifah and she's not even that fat.

this
also this. No woman likes her. Kate McKinnon and broad city girl are both associated with hillary now so people automatically think the film is going to beat them over the head with something and nobody, no matter what side you're on, enjoys that.
Zoe Kravitz is the only person worth watching (and also a fucking beautiful jem of a human god damn shes hot) but she isnt the star. other chick is a nobody.
Queen Latifah on the other hand isnt a big star anymore but she is way more consistent than Scarjo. Also Girls Trip was a lot more about reconnecting and overall had a much friendlier less offensive appeal than Rough Night

>HAHA WE HAVE A VAGINA AND WE ACT LIKE WHORES XDXDXD

So funny...

If it was black women wanting white men it would be a success