I hate my country...

I hate my country. Why can’t I just go somewhere better and stay there illegally until given amnesty like Mexicans here? They just walk in. I want to do that but to a nice country. So not Canada.

Are you a American?

Marry me and give me green card and I'll send you back to my shithole

Yes

Many people want to take American nationality.
Why do you want to leave the USA?

because op is a whiny faggot

Because it’s a rapidly declining cultureless shithole full of cousinfucking retards and politicians who can be bought for less than what you’d pay for a car

Can I just sneak into Norway or something

Fuck off mutt.

PURE 100% JUTLAND GENES

Go on and get, I sure as heck don't want a no good complaining twit around.

Student visa and find an employer willing to sponsor you. It's better to work towards that than to complain on the internet.

el chupacabra...

Disgusting.
Only 100% KĂRA BÓGA can immigrate.

>I hate my country
>USA

Dude fuck you, some people out here have actual problems, like living in a shithole desert in the middle of fucking nowhere, surrounded by islamist terrorists from all sides. It always makes me cringe when first worlders complain about their country, you don't know how good you guys have it.

go to jutland then if you can take living in a boring smelly shithole

I listen to hip hop so that makes me somewhat black

>D*nish mutt
You are now twice as not welcome.

How is Qatar’s homicide rate so high??? Why can’t you be more like Oman wtf

>Danish
NO

My family is from Kiel

>G*RMAN MUTT
Fuck off three times as much as I told you the first time

I'd be embarrassed to post this meme. Even ironically.

Everybody in this country wants to kill themselves. I'm not even saying this as a joke, depression and suicide here is quite high. You'd want to kill yourself too if you lived here, trust me.

I'm sure you would, tight ass wh*teOid

You sound like one of them. Stop whining.

Damn you're a little bitch give it all or nothing. You're a quitter and if you go to any other country you'll just be a quitter there. Face it nigga get your shit together then complain.

aren't ya'll rich and stuff?

We're wealthy, but the country itself is nothing more than an empty desert. Why do you think I spend all day on this website? I honestly envy you guys who live in countries like Egypt, Finland, USA etc. you have so many things you could do in those countries. Here all you can really do is stay at home all day.

Why not move to some other country then? Would be easy to get started if you got some money already.

Do you own many slaves

Hey leave him alone buddy.

But your suicide rate is even lower than the ones from Colombia or Brazil

what about riding your thoroughbred racehorse in the Arabian desert like Hildago?
What about fucking your virgin village girl arranged-marriage wife?
What about buying everything you could possibly want with your millions of oil money?

Agertina please go
For your own safety
La creatura will smell your DNA and suck you dry!
Save yourself while you can!

>Why not move to some other country then?

I thought about it, but I don't exactly where plus I don't know how hard would it be to get used to a new language.

if you're white, i'm hitler

post slaves or gtfo