youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to
theguardian.com/uk/2002/sep/06/falklands.world
youtube.com/watch?v=VHn1zogeyO4
youtube.com/watch?v=heRuLp7CyTM
enterpriseflorida.com/international/international-offices/united-kingdom/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, since film literally started in America.

you're right. we went the other way.

true, we don't understand getting our whole army trapped and having to be rescued by fishermen.

Thousands of shell shocked GI's lining up to flee back to their homeland?
It was just like Vietnam.

>Please help us again America!: The Movie

Is this the power of American education

it's usually farmers for the americans

>ITT: burgers who don't understand

It's getting to the point where mocking them feels unsporting

>we

you're pathetic manchildren taking pride of achievements you didn't fight for on a chinese website. If your ancestors could glance at you they would hang your fat degenerate ass.

>making a film about how gallantly your half assed effort to "defend" France got assraped in a matter of weeks resulting in the need to be rescued by Nigel the halibut and mackeral fishermen before begging and pleading for help from the United States to save you yet again....

Python did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to

how did you start a thread without a picture?

Americans can only understand war movies where people cowardly charge into battle rather than bravely run away.

New Zealander here
Dunkirk is overrated tryhard crap
War for Planet of the Apes is the best warkino this year by a country mile

why are you posting this kike?

>REEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T AMERICA JOIN A WAR THAT THEY HAD NOTHING TO BENEFIT FROM EARLIER THAN THEY DID

>running from Germans like little babies
No, I guess we wouldn't. :^)

film about kiska when

How?

TEAFAGS ARE PROUD OF A BATTLE THEY LOOOST HAHAHA

The movie is good. The story about Dunkirk is good. It was a disaster but the evacuation was good. But there is no reason to mock Americans. The US had many situations like this, so they should be able to relate. This mocking about nationality is just pathetic. But hey, its Sup Forums

Oosa btfo, as usual

You realise more British and commonwealth troops landed at d-day? Protected and supported primarily by the RAF and RN.

yeah, i cant quite understand not being able to crush our enemies

must be weird for you Europoors

If I recall recleckcleck it was the fog what done it that and the usual supplie issues.

US history has been re-written by Hollywood in conjunction with the US Army. Americans don't know anything about such situations. They are brainwashed.

>losing
You're right.

Literally who cares. The Americans got the job done.

American control of the historical narrative is slipping. Just face the facts. The Speilberg version of history is not the true one.

The difference between our boys and English pansies is that they ran away from Hitler while we never turned back

Of course we do, the poor performance of the British army is why it took the allies so long to get off the beach head, and why Market Garden failed.

instead you turned your backs to nguyen and dong and let them rape you.

Why because more Americans died? A lot of the casualties were because of bad tactics and just plain bad luck

They need a strong propaganda machine since they are a superpower in the world. Just like Russia. Ofcourse the rest of the world sees it like how it is. But both Russians and Americans are brainwashed indeed. Although i prefer brainwashed Americans, since they are more the same as me.

I didn't know the Americans landed at Juno?

The British military couldn't even capture the Falkland Islands without U.S. support.

>Margaret Thatcher would have lost the Falklands war in 1982 if America had failed to provide crucial missiles to bolster British air defences, according to an adviser to the former prime minister.

theguardian.com/uk/2002/sep/06/falklands.world

America fought two genocidal empires on their ground at once and still handily won.

You know they lost the war despite winning every single major battle of it, right? Like, Nguyen was able to withstand enough rape that the rapist decided to leave.

>mfw americans literally made film about General Macarthur

>a man who literally got a Medal of Honor for running away and leaving 150,000 men to die in Japanese hands

so how come the viets completely destroyed you?

So did Britain

Apparently they were inspired by British actions at Dunkirk...

OH! This is pretty funny. I'm sure you're troops in Afghanistan could have related to this!

>mfw nobody wins in war and everybody loses
>except the people who make weapons

>I'm sure you're troops in Afghanistan
>i'm sure you are troops in Afghanistan

youtube.com/watch?v=VHn1zogeyO4

I can't wait until he does the Battle of Greece next, so we can see more "brave" British troops running away from ze Germans again.

YEAH DUDE OY MATE, FUCKIN WEED, TOIAHD AH BURGERSHAHTS SHAHTING ARAOIND EVERYWHERE, FAHKIN CAHNTS
THEY SURE AH DUMB AND DON'T INBREED LIKE US AM I ROIGHT MAIGHT? GOD SOIVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Was one of those genocidal empires the Hopi? The Sioux? Just want to clear some things up. About genocidal empires.

>Posts a Frenchman
>Labels it "AMERICANS"

>elects a kenyan
>labels it AMERIJAN

Checked.

Surely the battle of Singapore will be next.

>Hopi
Never read what they did to the Navajo and Zuni with the help of Aztecs? Also they had more to do with the Spanish in pre-Colonial times lmao.
>Islamic """"education""""
>Sioux
Never read what the Dakota did with the Pawnee?

>kenyan
Not so. Lord Cheeto admitted this was false. Much like 99% of the teeth in your country.

>using stale memes

lol silly spic

I was hoping someone would prove my point by responding with a vigorous defense of the native genocide.

Surely such a progressive nation, such as the U.K., applauded the American election of the negro from Kenya?

Burger here, literally just came out of the theater. Fantastic film overall, no shitposting

we applauded him because he's whiter than every other amerjuan LOL

>it's genocide to stop genocide!1!1!1!!
>dem injuns was some good boys they look just like us Eurabs
Sad!

Eadweard Muybridge was English, but his pioneering work in early film was produced in California.
youtube.com/watch?v=heRuLp7CyTM
He's literally not wrong.

>12 year old
Bad eyes, too, I see.

not an argument lol

What?

Dunkirk was an attempt to rescue an entire army so they could continue the fight rather than surrender while Macarthur's flight from Manila was purely to save his own hide(it's telling he took his son's flip nanny with him to australia but left General Wainwright to be turtured by the japs)

Soon Native American genocide denial will be just as taboo as denial of the Armenian genocide or the holodomor.

That's very polite of you, Machmud. I'm sure he appreciated the support from a fellow Muslim.

They nearly made a Charles Upham movie with Russel Crowe, shit would have been kino. Hopefully dunkirk doing well will get the project picked up

>Films burgers will never understand.

>Literally a surprise attack on an unprepared military base
How is that a battle? Also, picrelated.

>Dunkirk was an attempt to...

Mask the military incompetence of the U.K. and save face by appealing to the patriotism of civilian fishermen to do what the military should have been able to do.

Films yuros will never understand

>Florida
enterpriseflorida.com/international/international-offices/united-kingdom/
"It may surprise you to know that the UK is the biggest foreign investor in Florida and British companies have created more than 40,000 jobs in the state, while Floridian exports to the UK total $1.0 bn, primarily in transportation and ICT equipment."
Explains a lot.

>unprepared military base
>unprepared
>military base

sounds like you've got a case of shite military, sanchez.

>while Macarthur's flight from Manila was purely

Mandated by the commander in chief.

>UK invests in Florida
>this explains why americans send their foreskins to israel

wew lad.

The USAF was bad at hitting their targets, no wonder Utah and Omaha beaches were such bloodbaths compared to Gold Juno and Sword

FINDS A DUBS!

Is that east London?

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY

毛糸愛は方法を見つけます

KEIT-AI TROUVE UN MOYEN

KEIT-AI FINDET EINEN WEG

KEIT-AI TROVA UN MODO

KEIT-AI ENCUENTRA UNA MANERA

毛糸愛找到了戏路

게읻애 항상 길을 찾습니다

KEIT-AI BIR YOLUNU BULUR

KEIT-AI ZNAJDZIE SPOSÓB

KEIT-AI TROVAS MANIERON

קייט-איי מוצא דרך

So you're saying circumcision is not widespread in the rest of the USA, can I quote you on that?

why would we not understand it?

isnt this movie like number 1 at our box office right now?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you Nige'?

He is wrong, film was pioneered by the frogs

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

The irony in posting a Hollywood blockbuster. Our dollars fund 90% of the relevant film industry because you poor fuck non-Americans are useless

you can't refute this.
>inb4 people reply with memes and non-sequiturs

>london
>military base

i dont get how this is supposed to be a bad thing? Mexico is a shitty country and it says right there at the top

>Legal

why wouldn't we get the most immigrants from people who are literally adjacent to us?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

It's in no way, mandated everywhere.

>i dont get how this is supposed to be a bad thing?

so you admit the wall is pointless?