This man will endorse Trump and will help him win Illinois and California

This man will endorse Trump and will help him win Illinois and California.
Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXikDnYZYpM
rollingstone.com/music/news/ice-cube-donald-trump-is-what-americans-love-20160413
youtube.com/watch?v=BRMNR7LwXGU&index=72&list=PLk1U77dkjsvj
pagesix.com/2016/03/10/kanye-west-supports-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJiaqsK9KfM&index=38&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg-
youtube.com/watch?v=CtxpYf1cMBc&index=67&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtu.be/GakW-mII8h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? And how do you know this? Any more details?

That would be so glorious....I don't really know his political stance, but that seems like it would be very much in line with his personal branding.

If Kanye endorses Trump and he wins then it's guaranteed that he'll run for president himself in the future and win.

The Trump Train is changing the game forever.

He's basically very against public education as it currently is. He's also very "pro-black" and anti police brutality. I don't really think he fits the mold of any major political party. Over everything, he's a narcissist and he is extremely paranoid.

Just listen to MBDTF and you can hear him talking about how the government administers AIDS and tried to kill him with his car crash.

5 tells false

He's the abomination of Obama's nation

You know your country is fucked when a Kanye West endorsement actually matters.

>most relevant celebrity for 10 years straight

Kanye West is one of the most influential individuals of this century. 200 years from now he will be remembered like Mozart or Bach. He is the leader of the American cultural empire.

>America
>Culture
PIck one

He supports BLM-tier shit in his lyrics about da poleece.

However, he has named the Jew in his latest album

What music did you listen to on the way to work today? Who decides what's "cool" for your youth? Your country is nothing but another vassal in our great cultural empire.

>However, he has named the Jew in his latest album
Which song?

>most relevant celebrity for 10 years straight

This is another sign that our country is fucked when people actually think this way.

Saint Pablo

>who cares about kanye?
40-50% of black people
50-60% of young people

kek

>America existing 200 years from now
>Planet earth existing 1000 years from now

Go to bed Kanye, Kim's ass is getting cold.

That's fine.

It's still a bad sign when a retarded nig nog is valued for his political opinions.

>acting like America isn't the most influential civilization since Ancient Greece
Be proud, you're living in the center of global culture at it's highest point. You're in Rome during Pax Romana, Florence in the Renaissance, China during the Ming.

classic music compared to you`r cultural american music is like comparing a king to a peasant.
also i listen to classic music if you didn`t realise.

This isn't based on huge insider info or anything.
I believe I have a spiritual connection with Kanye (completely serious) and I have predicted many of his actions. But minus that, there's one key fact that says this will happen: He called Carson "one of the smartest men ever" earlier this year and "the next president" in 2013. Literally all of Carson's supporters will vote for Trump.

Do you listen to it on your Ipod or Iphone?

He put trump in one of his videos

unironically this

This would be the most edgy thing he could possibly do. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. He also post on /r9k/ too

Is it possible that Kanye is as based as MJ

>being this stupid

Just remember everyone.

Obama dissed Kanye pretty hard years ago. Called him a loser or a douche when the media were ripping Kanye apart.

As little as I care about him, he does have influence over young people. Him endorsing Trump would give him the publicity he always craves and will be a final F U to Obama.

He'll be remembered the same way we remember Andy Warhol at best

>I listen to Classical music
>but not American music
>He doesn't listen to both at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=SXikDnYZYpM

Calm down faggot...he made good songs and got caught up in reality TV culture

>She find pictures in my email
>I sent this bitch a picture of my dick
Damn...

It's possible. Kanye is washed up and needs to do something shocking to reanimate his dead corpse of a career. However he's emasculated male married to family of man-eater progressives. and fuck your screen cap demands

>85945495
I've never met anyone, nig or not who is familiar with anything he does except get kiked into the media spotlight

wew

He literally had a line that went for blocks in London just to buy his clothes. His clothes are white t-shirts with well placed holes and a nicer version of Roshes. His career is anything but dead.

Ice cube already supports Trump

rollingstone.com/music/news/ice-cube-donald-trump-is-what-americans-love-20160413

Nope.

The thing is, he will be remembered...will you?

You're just upset that your country is most taken over by our culture.

Kanye is a massively narcissistic living meme, so he's the perfect Trump supporter

>his most recent album went to #1 in the charts with just streams
>all of his shoes sell out instantly and re-sell for thousands of dollars
>he has 24 million twitter followers
>he won a VMA lifetime acheivement award last year
>see too
His career is dead as fuck amirite

We love ya kanye....Endorse already

Have some good European rap

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMNR7LwXGU&index=72&list=PLk1U77dkjsvj

>will

pagesix.com/2016/03/10/kanye-west-supports-donald-trump/

That's from a BS source. I'm talking a legit endorsement.

More european music

youtube.com/watch?v=NJiaqsK9KfM&index=38&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg-

Sorry to disappoint you Sup Forums but I don't think Kanye West of all people would help endorse Trump to win places like Shitcago and San Frantransco.

He already has fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=CtxpYf1cMBc&index=67&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!
BAD TAVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CANT ENDORSE AN EVIL FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI, YOU'RE BLACK!!!!
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT WE SAY AND ENDORSE HILLARY!!!
SHUT HIM DoWN! ! ! ! ! !! !!

I'm open to that concept, but am yet to see any culture worthy of pride.
A fucking generation of special snowflakes raised on goddamn nursery rhymes are the reason this nigger rap is prevalent among white americans. You're saying nignog culture is American then??? Things are worse there than I thought.
Our culture is only encompassed by american culture in two ways- media influence, and it's really popular here to make fun of and belittle americans, tons of people from all walks of life do it, I know that sounds edgy as fuck but I mean it. I feel bad for the good things that america has left these days.

Is this scott adams

I want to believe

I also think Eminem would be a trump supporter

The Serb said in English, on an American image board, using American greentext vernacular.

No, it's kim kardashian-west.

>Eminem and Kanye endorse Trump
This is how every state turns red

"Nigger rap" changed the entire way music is composed entirely. It encompasses the best aspects from Western and African music, it is the natural next evolution in music. It is also the first art to be made in the vernacular and is the first art to be made and supported by all members of society, not just a select few.

I hope he does like Ice Cube

Daily reminder to blacks that you're not allowe to vote for our candidate, stay in your containment party.

>simple repetitive rhythm structures like 4-5-4 used by 90% of top 40 manufactured music is the encompassment of the best aspects of western and african music

No. You're on bath salts or some shit, both african and western music is exponentially more complex than this nursery rhyme shit you were indoctrinated into with septic classics like little bo peep

If you don't like it just kill yourself. It's the only way to escape it. I like it and I, since I am citizen in the greatest empire in the world, matter more than you.

>likes simple repetitive mind control and thinks he gets priviledged access to the positive parts of the U.S.

what a goy! a true inspiration to the hopefuls.
you can't escape anything by killing yourself, as I'm sure you'll soon learn.

being a plebeian in Rome is much better than being a member of the barbarian hordes.

Kanye pls

And risk losing his liberal as fuck fanbase? Nah, he's not that dumb

youtu.be/GakW-mII8h8
Here's a song where he's insulted Donald Trump, it's from 2010

Sum up the story for non-Americans.

What did this nigger do?

Are you saying you're from sweden then?? America has very little left to brag about.
In america, being a plebian in rome would be a huge step up. Stop living in denial because you have a problem with using confirmation bias.
Poor countries are not legitimate comparisons.

As an american you should know better, the best things in your country are all exported, like your money, it does good everywhere but at home. I guess that is something to be proud of if you personally revere moloch or something.

Tell me more about how shitty not being an american is while I go to the hospital and get my feelings checked for free.

I make your people die for my comfort. If I want oil so I can drive my massive car to the grocery store to stuff my face with more fried treats from around the world, your sons die for it. You enjoy these comforts because you're a preferred vassal, you wouldn't have these things if we left you on your own.

>implying he couldn't turn millions of liberals into trump supporters with one tweet
>implying a soon-to-be billionaire like him couldn't afford to lose those millions of fans anyway
He called Bill Cosby innocent on twitter (probably indirectly tbf). Losing fans isn't a problem to him.

And old. Better tap it while it's still somewhat serviceable. How old is she now? Late 30s? Yikes!

Everyone does that in many countries.
Some of the poorest people in shit hole countries even do that.
Unless you're a Soros or something, I think someone's living a bit too vicariously through something they want to pretend to be part of because they're on Sup Forums.
what makes you any different? How can any of what you said be considered offensive in any kind of reality?
All any of us can do is hope to live in one of those fancy post apocalyptic havens I assume are connected to gotthard or be affiliated with cern. I'm pretty sure you're as plebian as I am, ameribro, and it makes my heart heavy.

Inb4 Hilldog doesn't care about black people, vote trump