/got/ general: WarCraft edition

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=zdRJybJ047I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did littlefinger even give him the dagger in the first place?

Why didn't littlefinger abort mission and nope the fuck out of there when Bran basically just admitted to knowing Littlefingers secrets?

First for Bad Poosey is better with short hair

>you can just aim, point, and just hit a dragon from that distance

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
Every thread

Most patrician house.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

leaked ending of s7 right here

ballista shoots in a straight line
big target dragon moving in a straight line
easy shot

didn't know bran knows everything, taking the dagger back would make him look poosi

"Tiddies out for our lord"

>Why did littlefinger even give him the dagger in the first place?

Does anything lf do this season make sense?

It was the same dagger that LF used to start the war so it will be pottery if its used to end it.

last scene of season 8 coming through

BURN THE FOREIGN WHORE!

>Infertility, the house
(lol

false

WoW is goofy magic shit unlike GoT which is realistic, gritty and accurate.

>house Arryn hasn't had a single change in leadership since season 1, episode 1

Best house

I didn't say he should take the dagger back, wtf?
I asked what was even the point of giving it to him in the first place, and after getting spooked by bran, why was his next course of action just chilling and watching two irrelevant girls fight

Unironically best House Words coming through

It's his attempt at slowly persuading another stark, to control him. Giving a gift to a kid is an easy way to control them when no parents are there i'd guess? Too bad that brans literally psychic or whatever the fuck he is now

>lyssa arryn

literally disgusting, vile woman
why did jon marry her?

Reminder that whitebois can't fight

>It was the same dagger that LF used to start the war so it will be pottery if its used to end it
>creatively it made sense because we wanted it to happen
that's not a reason. try again

Irrelevant the house

>adult Jaime
Really flagellates my nuts

To secure Tully support against Aerys

Check the order in which those things happened.

Also, threadly reminder that the show ends with Bran Stark leaving a Planetos entirely reclaimed (all the way down to the coloured chappies in Southyros) by the white-walkers. He goes on a journey through time and space , to the world of the mighty boosh where he works for a while acting in French period dramas, then at SuperBowl, Dixons as a mighty-hawk and then as a house-shaman in a tiny London zoo where he meets VInce Noir and Howard Moon.

Riverland alliance

>last scene of season 8 coming through

All hail His Grace, Aegon of Houses Targaryan and Stark, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Brother of Dire Wolves and Step-Father of Dragons

id give him my dagger if you know what I mean

thanks

Yo these guys are dumb as fuck yo.

>or less
FEWER.

STANNIS SPIRIT LIVES ON

>only way top schemer littlefinger could be taken down was by a psychic all-seeing magician
is this how theyre gonna spin it

my bad i thought you implied taking the dagger back from 'abort the mission'

he probably wanted it to appear as an act of good faith and to try and have bran on his side

am i forgetting something but how did he get the dagger back in the first place? from what i remember in s1 it was being passed around to see who could identify it and they eventually went to LF who said he lost it to tyrion, i guess he just kept it?

If Robb won the war, would he have stolen the Crag from the West?

They are two separate questions, numbnuts.

Question 1: why did he give the dagger to bran

Question 2: why didn't he flee as soon as bran admitted to being on to him

is that more clear

Davos confirmed for next king.

Is Euron the good guy?

Bran is beyond everything. He is the One God.

not really they made asoiaf even more realistic than george ever did

good for them.

is the spirit of drogo in drogon?

Why is she so perfect?

Where's Vinesya, faggot? The dragon has three heads.

chaotic evil

I thought that the warcraft movie was okay. Better than I expected. I'd like to see sequel to that.

If best boy dies we riot

>he probably wanted it to appear as an act of good faith and to try and have bran on his side
this was too unclear if that was his reason. It came out of nowhere and just seemed forced. Littlefinger prying into his life didn't make much sense either, what is he hoping to gain by hearing brans sob story

>realistic, gritty and accurate
retarded

>mfw Stannis warged into Davos

Logistically Tryion should have been attacked standing so close to the battle but I did like that he still loves Jaime and he was hoping and praying he would flee the battle and save himself.

Tyrion & Jaime /ourcouple/

fucking kek.

*teleports behind you

She's fat and boring

LITERALLY ZERO TORMUND THIS SEASON LADS WHY

He's in episode 6 you miserable fuck

aw sick!

>You died in that cave
Fuck me. That entire scene was the only piece of writing in this shitfest of a season that had me feel anything

Is the spirit of Viserys in Viserion?

Reminder since season 2, LF has been a fucking retard making stupid ass decisions.

the fat fuck cant even complete his own story 2 hacks have to do it for him

>Cavalry charge into a spear wall

Hmm, really makes you think

If best boy joins YASSSSS KWEEN for real I riot. Can he just have his own arc separate from that Targ cunt, for fuck's sake.

Always with this scattered "A THOUSAND SHIPS" spam in got. You look away for a second and the next thing you see is way too large fleets merged in a clusterfuck, catapulting burning shit at each other.

they could've at least tried the slighest bit to recreate some brief aattle of actium.

his ship isn't even red

I think he was testing if bran is really bran or bloodraven.

probably
>mounted by the nk

Hell be in ep 6, he's the commander at eastwatch by the sea now and apparantly he and his wildlings imprisoned the hound, beric and thoros when they went beyond the wall

Is she dead?

Who saved Jaime?

JonxArya best ship.

>Is she dead?

Not till we finally get to see the end of this scene.

Who will be the new kingsguard leader?

Bron

Littlefinger has such a hilarious accent in tha scene

youtube.com/watch?v=zdRJybJ047I

I know his accent changes alot but holy shit

Bronn, who else could it have been? Dickon was in plate

I hope so

No one. Jaime can not be saved, that is his whole character.

How much has Bran seen?

Could someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on?

Why did Bran act so fucking weird after getting back, but was just fine last season?

Why is Jose so sad on the second one?

>That accent

That scene was incredibly stupid and out of character, why would a man like Littlefinger antagonize such a powerful person just to make a witty quip?

>"your people can't fight"
>after being torched by a dragon
>wears ridiculous makeup
who is that guy again? also why does denny use them when she cries about being raped even though rape is part of the dothraki culture??????

>trained infantry in armor
>losing to horde of savages
no
why are we supposed to think that they're so much better at fighting for some reason? because they don't wear armor and are sooo much faster? that's pretty much the reason armor was invented, because it nullified all those things, but the writers think there must be something esoterically strong about being a less advanced civilization

also the sense of time in this series is completely lost
getting all those dothraki and their horses across the sea with adequate supplies would take month.
it's ridiculous that NOBODY spotted something like this happening. Apparently upon hearing the news of lennisters taking highgarden, her decision is to intercept the army coming back to kings landing, but clearly it would take much longer from that point to move her whole army than it would for the lensters army to get back to kings landing.
and if the lenster army wasnt going back to kings landing, but decided to move through the lands for month and month, how did denny know EXACTLY where to find them, without being spotted by anyone at all?
and why does this shit take place in what looks like arizona? jesus christ

>Thanks for saving my life Rickon.
>Its Dickon

Wtf

he's seen everything, and as a result is now a mega-autist

>Young kid looks at lf at the end
What does that imply?

She'll probably take on the role of Damphair at the prow of the Silence

>psycho women
>pedophiles
>sickly psychotic children who have probably been molested by said pedophiles

Meera was sort of a dick too tbqhwy. She of all people is the only one who actually has any idea what Bran was going through, and she was totally unsympathetic to that, and didn't even bother trying to get through to him before just giving up on him and leaving.

Final season spoilers

First episode will be the battle at the fallen wall

Second episode will be retreat from Winterfell and the north. Cersei fighting Howland Reed at the neck

Third episode will be Jaime killing Cersei and taking the armies to help Jon. Qybrn burns the city

Fourth episode is Bran regaining humanity and warging the ice dragon and learning of the Nights King past. Counter Attack begins with reinforcements from Essos on Iron Born ships led by Theon and Daario

Fifth episode is the final push in the Land of Always Winter. Danerys dragons fall from the sky due to magic. Jon is nissa nissa and releases the fire in him when stabbed by Danny. Danerys burns the Nights Kings

sixth episode rebuilding of Kings Landing, Danys child, Sansa and Winterfell, Arya adventures/reunions, Sam returns to Valinor to find Frodo, Jorah is Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, Bran is a tree and helping rebuild the wall as the Nights King had made many Others, and Bron asking Jaime which castle is his while Jaime tells him he has a job to do for his Queen but afterwards

Read the books.

How effective is cavalry against phalanx? Was e04 realistic in that regard? I don't know anything about medieval warfare.

I thought the house words were "Everyday until you like it"

Probably one of varys' spies

Cersei destroyed LF and his ridiculous accent here.

so basically they're baiting Jaime death but it's really Bronn who's gonna die right

what's the point of this character

>littlefinger do you know who this dagger belonged to?

later

>jfc Sandra you twat it doesn't matter who the dagger belonged to

why cant the writers stay consistent even in the span of literally 5 minutes? why does bran CONVENIENTLY not know who the dagger belonged to even though he knows every other convenient for the moment piece of information?