Aliens visit Earth

>aliens visit Earth
>world-wide election is held to determine which country should lead the diplomatic mission or the war (which one happens is up to how the aliens act)

Which country do you and your country vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA
youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI
youtube.com/watch?v=OPJD_cElkO8
cefaa.gob.cl/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKfPM1jqdnc
youtube.com/watch?v=y8UyPPBoO7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>americans think fucking aliens are real in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

Vote for the Russians, they won the last world war.

Non meme and politics as is right now, Germany, I'd non meme trust Merkel to handle this better than any other leader of a major nation. the very distant 2nd choice would be something of a coin flip in between Xi Jinping and Macron.

I wonder why many picture aliens naked without any shred of noticeable wearables

To be honest, there has been some freaking weird video from Chile, where a military officer was explaining the video from a military jet. They released the video because they couldn't tell what it was after 10 years of speculating. Also, it's fucking creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

Japan. They have mechas

I would vote for the US. I want that they shoot down one of them.

>implying I didn't see UFOs last month when I was in the alley
>implying I didn't record them on my phone as evidence for Sup Forums

What if they come to tell us the secret to peace, happiness, and immortality?

Ireland

those are lights projected into de clouds user

I want to see them dead mate. It don't want that they spray around some shit here. And I would like to know what happens, if they just shoot a rocket at them. I want to see the wreck.

Looks like some ordinary search lights to me. I don't trust video material from persons, except if it's recorded from different angles at the same time.

Also this from Puerto Rican military
youtube.com/watch?v=OPJD_cElkO8

>implying it would not be dealed by UN

>UN

Americans so they get shot

Unironically North Korea.

But we'd get shot either way

Laser > bullets

Macron

Poland, they will have great time at our camps.

I'd send Merkel obviously. She'd be the only world leader that communicate with them in demonstrating human intelligence by making mathematical proofs.

>Which country do you and your country vote for?
Obviously Germany. The Fourth and final Reich will rule all over the planet. Slavs and gypsies will be exterminated, Jews will be in labor camps.

to be fair, only a brainlet would assume that humans are the only living special snowflakes in the universe

>gypsies in camps
After you.

I've seen this twice. I know they come from the ground but I don't understand the purpose.

Those are spotlights you mongoloid

>What if they come to tell us the secret to peace, happiness, and immortality?
The USA knows the answer to the first two, it's bombing and bombing again every fucking one you don't like.

russia, they have tigers

ayy

>I want to see them dead mate. It don't want that they spray around some shit here. And I would like to know what happens, if they just shoot a rocket at them. I want to see the wreck.
Ze Germans /facepalm

>war
Israel
>diplomacy
Switzerland

Switzerland or Iceland. I don not trust China, US, Russia, or any European country outside of Swizz and Iceland.

INDIA
N
D
I
A

Erdogan

Switzerland is memes aside an opaque government founded on the principle of self interest. Think FIFA if you want an idea on how the Swiss heading an international effort would be like.

Iceland has no resources to deal with something like this, as in literally they would be unable to fund an agency handling these issues, they'd be swindled into hard stances by the international community and botch the whole thing.

Neither country has the necessary influence to make any significant agreement in humanity's behalf, they'd be a middleman unable to back its own stances yet charged with handling representation. Bad choices IMHO.

Switzerland

+10 to diplomacy and +10 to defense

>trusting shitleans

I vote for Brazil

gay

SHOOT IT DOWN

the air force is releasing those all the time, this is them if you want to check other cases cefaa.gob.cl/

What makes you think they aren't real user?

>implying the aliens want to visit us after checking out Sup Forums that one time and seeing the kind of discussions humans from around the planet have

Would honestly nominate Finland, as they could communicate in the Alien's language and they share a similar culture with the aliens.

We might as well be ruled by aliens already.

>Forcing the aliens to take in niggers for the sake of tolerance and diversity
>The negotiations ending well

Pick one

do you even Carl Sagan

USA, UK, France, Russia, China, and Israel

Send the Dalai Lama, he already has experience with Ayy Lmaos.
youtube.com/watch?v=eKfPM1jqdnc

For me, it's Benin

Trump.

I'll vote for The King.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8UyPPBoO7k

FIFA is a privat organization you faggot.

We litterally spearhead diplomatic shit everywhere. Even in fucking Korea affairs.

Self interest is the only thing that keeps a country alive.

Now shut the fuck up and sit down in your shitcountry.

Be fucking honored that you have us as nabours.

t. Believes humans are a special snow-flake species

do you think aliens are going to be intelligent enough to comprehend the hilarity of being called ayy lmaos, or will they take it as something specist

Don't know if this is common practice in other countries, but in big american cities some businesses will use rotating searchlights to draw attention to the establishment, used to see them a lot in my area coming from clubs or stripper joints.

It obviously will be a coalition.
NATO + friends.

This

Don't know if this is bait or not.

Poland.
Christ of the nations

>Puerto Rican military

Humanity needs external enemy to unite.
If aliens aren't real, we need to create them.

>Aliens are abducting and impregnating our women!
>y-you too

t.ayy

Portugal

We will BREED with the aliens and enslave the darker ones that the white ones don't really like.

Italia

Umm sorry sweetie

We made plan B.

I want your Mighty Trump to lead it. The resulting keks will be indescribable.

Are you implying we are the man on the right? Because we are not white

Yeah, no. the other way around would be appropriate

Or do you really think aliens are so stupid to call 60 IQ nig nogs their lords?