I don't remember any BBC in this movie

dem white bois wan summa dat juicy precum dribblin down

I saw this in the theater as a little kid i remember my mom and sis squirming around in their seats during this scene but I didn't understand wtf was happening at the time

>Americans elected a reality tv celebrity over someone who has actual political experience

Explain yourselves.

>get's involved in Syria
>sells weapons to the fucking SAUDI's
>Isreal sympathizer

Saudis and Israelis work together destablizing Shia countrys.

We threw a tantrum. I was a Trump supporter but I've finally calmed down and realized it really was her turn.

I haven't seen it, explain

They were lusting after BBC

does he a small cock and balls or he's rock hard erect?

He literally lied and now no one really gives a shit, I mean half the people that voted for him probably only did it to btfo sjws and feminists

The other choice was Hillary "Women are the main victims of war" Clinton. Maybe the democrats should have nominated a better person?

>many countries dont have a democracy, they cant vote
>america uses the opportunity to take the piss

Bernie can still win, here's how:

I'm pretty sure mayor carcetti would have won in a landslide or man who killed a person

Literally watching this right now. I absolutely loved it when I was a kid. It's bringing back really good memories of being young and careless.

>implying our vote matters

It's Puppet A vs. Puppet B, both loyal to Israel over the country they supposedly love. It's all a spectacle to give the illusion that we have power.

wtf I love trump now

>realized it really was her turn.
I was with you until then.

Honestly I thought Bernie was the best choice. But at the time I was very happy to see Trump win.

This. Checking out Sup Forums once in a while isn't a bad idea.

Both were trash, I voted for Jill.

>4.8 inches out of 10
well that's disappointing