The grumpy but lovable grandad I never had

John Goodman and Bryan Cranston

why do u keep posting threads praising this guy

viggo is good

except for Indian runner
even viggo couldnt save that shit

yeah but it's weird

Morgan Freeman

Tom Hardy is pretty good in pretty much everything, right?

Not him but why is it weird? Credit where credit's due. Viggo is a great actor and an easy going hippy to boot.

if i can recognise someone by their threads it's weird

>never phones it in despite getting b-list pay
>always plays likable characters who you root for

He just seems like a real genuine and dependable guy. I've only seen him in Watchmen, the Conjuring, and Fargo, but I hope he gets more work.

Making repeated threads about the same actor saying the same shit is weird man. People who do that are usually obsessed.

forgot image durrrr

Mads Mikkelsen
Ralph Fiennes
Jake Gyllenhall (say what you will, this guy has a good track record)

I was so confused for a minute there. Agreed about Fargo though. Literally the only reason why I watched season 2 is because of that screenshot of him staring down Dodd. God fucking damn. What an awesome scene.

True. I guess I need to lurk more because did not recognize the duplicate threads.

people who come to Sup Forums are obsessed about tv and film and also feet, don't judge a dude over his viggobsession

>Jake Gyllenhall (say what you will, this guy has a good track record)

Is End of Watch any good? Just wasted 8GB and 2 hours to download this.

>Bryan Cranston
Not really though.

I feel hate myself for expecting every day that he will die.

check'd

End of Watch is great.

He's great in Bone Tomahawk.

The conjuring movies his acting feels so off though. Like on one hand it seems really bad but on the other I can't tell if it's bad on purpose because his character is supposed to be possessed.

Yeah that bit at the end of I think the 2nd to last episode where he runs off to chase the indian and the camera pans up as run through the jungle plays is fucking kino.

Just watched Crimson Tide earlier today and he had a small role in it. He did improve the movie a lot for doing so little.

This.

>Jake Gyllenhall

Every time I hear someone talking about how he isn't good I just tell them to watch Nightcrawler. The script was shit, the pacing was all over the place, the other actors phoned it in, but Gyllenhall was amazing in it. Also one of the best chase scenes I've seen in a long time.

Yass. I love Sam, wish he did better movies.

Gylennhaal

i like this man

Based