Sign petition to make Sally Kohn visit Raqqa for a week

"A lot of right-wing nazi bigots are saying Sally Kohn is an idiot for showing support for Sharia Law, especially considering that she is a gay woman. As progressives, we know both Sharia Law and Muslims are tolerant and very LGBTQ friendly.

In order to show how LGBTQ friendly the Sharia, and it's practitioners, are, Sally Kohn should spend a week's holiday proudly displaying her homosexuality in Raqqa/Riyadh or any other place where Sharia is the law of the land, without guards of course, to show how safe, and how pro LGBTQ these practitioners of Sharia Law are."

change.org/p/sally-kohn-spend-one-week-in-a-country-where-sharia-is-the-law-for-lgbtq-rights-without-bodyguards?recruiter=587227256&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

She obviously doesn't know anything about what Shariah law is.

These petitions never get anywhere.

>Parade of 10,000 gays go to the Middle East.
>Rainbow flags and faggotry everywhere.
>Shocked Muslims running away from the parade.
>Suddenly someone shouts 'Allahu Akbar'.
Make it happen.

kek I signed m8

They embarrass liberal SJW idiots, and that is enough

> (((Kohn)))

signed, also bump for justice

Thanks m8!

Instead of making gotcha media gestures that keep kikes relevant, why don't you just kill the kike?

DOG WILLS IT

That's got to be the limit of abstract right?

Now is not the time for ovens, that comes later

I have to sign up? Fuck that shit nigger.

Do it for kek

Fuck that shit Sven that's some nigger shit why the fuck do I need to sign up i'm triggered.

God's work, OP.

I honestly would love to see her land down in Shitholeistan, start greeting the sandniggers and then immediately get raped and murdered. The whole time she would be screaming "b-but I'm on your side! #NotAllMuslims!"

SJW's are pussies she wont, but yeah sign it ppl. Wont go anywhere but might make the cunt think.

Speaking of which, have you disavowed?

Kek, the God Emperor does what he has to do to make his coming Trumpenreich a reality

I'd thorough enjoy watching this bull-dyke get her head caved in with a blunt object

bump

Yeah.. This. This is what would happen.

fuck this stupid dike bitch.

Bump4Sally

Come on now you cucks, bump