If I went on Facebook right now and said "Over 50% of murders are perpetrated by Blacks" or "Hispanics commit crime at...

If I went on Facebook right now and said "Over 50% of murders are perpetrated by Blacks" or "Hispanics commit crime at a much higher rate than Whites" I would get fired tomorrow.

That's not because of anti discrimination law. That’s not because of civil rights, nor any government regulation.

It’s not even because of social norms.

That's because my boss wants Tyrone and Carlos to keep buying our shit, even if it’s with drug and welfare money.

All this stuff with PC culture. All this stuff with SJWs. With blacks and spics.

That's all from capitalism.

You know why you're afraid to be racist in real life?

It's not the government. It's not that people will get upset and offended.

It's because you'll lose your job.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2493662/Home-Depot-fires-racist-employee-tweet-African-American-drummers-gorilla.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/22/pr-exec-fired-racist-tweet-aids-africa-apology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not capitalism, that's a result of the state. Minorities get special rights under the state, so if you are a white male, you are expected to work to pay taxes to support them, their single mothers, their crime, their prisons, etc.

FUCKING WOMEN EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!

No, the issue is we can't even speak about or address the issue openly.

And it's because we'll lose our jobs.

And that's because of capitalism.

Never reveal your power level
That's like the unofficial rule number 2 for Sup Forums

I would fire racists as well.

Dollars are more important than racists.

Eh, I've revealed my power level without repercussions.

I revealed maybe 10% of my power level on fb today and it instigated a massive fucking flame war including a tumblr princess questioning my "fragile masculinity". We're truly the outnumbered silent majority. Vote Trump.

I'd argue that it's free will, which is a function of capitalism.

Defectors from the group, eg hateful racists, get left by the group.

How can you get fired for typing on facebook, that makes no sense.

Why do you have a facebook?

The point is, why can we not "reveal our powerlevels"? It's because it's career suicide.

Publicly? To wide numbers of people you've never met? Or just to a select few you already have a relationship with?

The issue is that even if your boss is racist himself, he'll still fire you because he doesn't want the company to be harmed.

And "hateful racists"? We can't even post official, objective statistics.

Forget the fucking Facebook. The point is you're not allowed to publicly state anything racial insensitive, even if it's factual. And it's because it will result in job loss.

This guy knows what's up.
All these ideas Sup Forums have about race, feminism and PC culture do not have their roots in a liberal agenda, they have their roots in money. It's all about not offending people to keep raking in customers.

So use a different account.

It really is only about the money.

Wew lad, try your typical Sup Forums shitpost on 2facedbook and feel the wrath of 5 Eyes, the SJW community, BLM and of course your employer. Every company with over 50 or so employees has someone dedicated to social media now because it's current year.

Funny that you say that because Targets stock is tanking after supporting transgenders and Macy's stock has massively tanked post the trump hubbub

Tyrone and Jose wouldn't have purchasing power if it weren't for government benefits and enforced diversity hiring.

because he doesn't have autism

Outcomes aside, I promise you, the only reason Target supported trannies was because they thought it would be good PR and would let them sell more shit.

You know. I kinda understand why it must feel like shit if youre a neo-nazi and you can't become a police officer or prison guard just because of your politics.

But at the same time, fuck your civil rights in that case.

>implying your dollars will mean anything when your nation and people are gone.

>That's because my boss wants Tyrone and Carlos to keep buying our shit, even if it’s with drug and welfare money.

THIS!

>Be seeking business related degree.
>Books state hispanics are majority of purchasers.
>Run small eCommerce business
>mfw a big percentage of my customers are meheeecans

And if the welfare state didn't exist, Tyrone and Carlos wouldn't have any money to spend--so your business wouldn't give two shits about offending them.

I'm not a fan of pure capitalism, either, mind you. It's just that people are inherently assholes and will fuck up pretty much anything if given the opportunity.

Where do you work that your boss actually thinks possible customers are going to look you up on Facebook before buying from you?
Facebook is a fucking dumb place to talk about that stuff anyways, if you actually wanted to tell people you know about that stuff you'd do it in person.
Broadcasting your opinion on social media is a cry for attention or affirmation.

>Where do you work that your boss actually thinks possible customers are going to look you up on Facebook before buying from you?

What the fuck are you talking about. People get fired all the time for saying shit on Facebook.

the state does have some culpability to the black community for using a monopoly of violence to enforce slavery law and then we just placed them in the lowest rungs of a capitalist economic system and called it freedom.

I agree with you blacks and mestizos are shit

BUT WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY HISPANIC INSTEAD OF MESZITO?

LITERALLY ALL HISPANIC CRIME IS DONE BY MIXED RACE INJUNS

Fuck dude, maybe your boss was a white spaniard or something

Learn your races and that hispanic is not a single race of indians before you become a real realist

JESUS FUCK

You want more confirmation?

Look at Europe, split it right down the middle through Berlin.

Which side is completely and totally destroyed with third world subhumans to the point where it will never, ever recover and which side is as White as the driven snow?

When the Frankfurt School got kicked out of Germany, they didn't go to Moscow -- they went to Pacific Palisades, Chicago, and New York. When the Israelis demanded action against "Nazi war criminals", it was the DDR that told them to go fuck themselves. When Sergey Brin's [Google co-founder] kike dad left the USSR because the Soviets wouldn't let him into top scientific university classes, he went to the US.

Capitalism = pozzing your neghole.

his statement is objectively true

how is it racist?

If you get fired for saying some shit on Facebook, that means your boss or company hates your opinion so much they'd fire you and pay severance, then go through hiring someone else, because that's how disagreeable your opinion is.
Or it's company policy and if you like your job you follow the rules or face the consequences.

Furthermore if we are working on anecdotal evidence I'm yet to meet someone that's been fired for popping off on Facebook.

Shut up beaner. Most white Hispanics are pretty shitty, too. The Cubans are bunch of mafioso diaspora politics shills, and the white Mexicans feel more kinship with their brown countrymen than with Anglo-America (see Jorge Ramos).

Deport white Hispanics, too. They don't belong here.

1. Read these:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2493662/Home-Depot-fires-racist-employee-tweet-African-American-drummers-gorilla.html

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/22/pr-exec-fired-racist-tweet-aids-africa-apology

2. Post the objective and factual statement publicly, on whichever social media you prefer, that "Over 50% of murders are perpetrated by Blacks"

3. See whether you still have a job next week.

I ain't talkin about Cuban faggots, I'm talkin about the pure colonist

Also I'm not talkin about mexican beaners either, fuck those faggots

I hate latin american and latinos.

Just don't get spain and Portugal mixed up with them you nigger jew indian bitch

>read these
Damn you could not have picked better evidence to prove that playing stupid games wins stupid prizes.

Leftist totalitarianism has gotten so bad you'd have to be nuts to say anything truthful or sane on FB. I have three FB accounts. One real account for contacting friends and family that I don't talk politics on. And two phony ones for shitposting.

>tfw talked about supporting Trump in a fucking job interview on Friday
>relevant as its a sales job dealing with people and political organizing fits right in with it
>got a call back that they were very impressed and want a 2nd interview
>in Australia where the media is being soaked in shit about how evil and racist he is

Revealing your power level isnt all that dangerous. You just have to do it right.

I wish