Episode 3 is out: youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

Also, kthnx.

Fuck off with your shitty show Sam.

I'm not even sam

The world is not ready for Sam's humor. To be honest, I'm afraid of the world that is.

>people with a lot of anger or testosterone usually flip cars or sometimes even kill politicians
God damn it Sam.

Nigger doesn't know abc's

Fluoride and estrogen emulators in water 5 minutes in and this nigger is selling me redpills cut with comedy

wait, wtf, sam hyde is actually involved wth politics?

I always thought he was a random victim of Sup Forums

´how redpilled is he?

I don't think he's "redpilled", or he's just insanely well at hiding his power level. I feel he finds the topic interesting and easier to create something besides "white people are racists amirite".

When I watch World Peace, it reminds me of a comedic version of NobodyTM.

holocrust

chimp history month

kek

>three weeks of the Holocaust then three weeks on black history month

holy fuck didn't notice that lmfao

I found very weird show of him on youtube, he always blammes the jews and mentions facts in his "quiz" hidden as questions that MSM would never cover (about jewish influence in the media etc)

He does drugs right?

?????

If you think Sam (((Hyde))) is redpilled after watching episode 3 watch episode 2 where he directly calls (((them))) out

Didn't like the music at the end, liked everything else though. Especially the breakup skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8

its very strange to watch but you cant tell me that he doenst at least licks some readpills from time to time

sam actually got less funny, i didn't think it was possible

I enjoy the show. It's a more cohesive and focus repetoir of their antics, in comparison to their YouTube channel.

They drop enough redpills and truths that it will be remembered for being contrarian to shitty liberal MSM, and the directors cut release will surely be legendary.

I like it.

This shit is hard to watch. Had to take breaks in between because its so bad

Best part is when Nick drives his car through that chick's house.

It's not "redpilled". Sam is just an edgy comedian looking for attention.

Nigger Sam
WE WUZ KANGZ

>he didn't notice the car was crashed into building 7 (wtc 7)
>he didn't notice the Jocks nazi salute
>he didn't notice Charles putting literal blue pills in the water
>he didn't notice Sam black facing

K